• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Maternity Must-Haves

That sounds like a good recommendation! Something firm yet comfortable for leaning against or propping one's bump during feeding could be helpful.
Some new parents might also want to consider getting a maternity pillow, which helps with support and comfort as the bump grows. It can help with sleep and reduces some of the discomfort.

That sounds like a good recommendation! Something firm yet comfortable for leaning against or propping one's bump during feeding could be helpful.
It's amazing how a simple backrest can make a world of difference in comforting pregnant mothers. The little things often bring the most relief!

Every mother's experience is different, and it's exciting (yet daunting!) how certain items can really help during pregnancy or after giving birth. It's also amazing how much gear is needed for a new baby - definitely a learning curve for new parents!
It's an eye-opener for soon-to-be parents on all the things they need to prepare for their little one's arrival. Every bit of advice is useful, from personal experiences to essentials that made a difference! You just never know what you might need or could use.

That's a great idea - some lower back support goes a long way, especially when you're sitting for long periods! It really helps with posture and taking some pressure off the back.
Yes, I think many expectant mums may overlook the importance of such supports until they really need one! Comfort becomes a different ballgame when pregnant.

Yes, I think many expectant mums may overlook the importance of such supports until they really need one! Comfort becomes a different ballgame when pregnant.
Some soon-to-be mothers might also appreciate having a maternity belt for added lower back support, especially towards the end of pregnancy when the belly really starts to bulge. It provides relief and reduces some of that aching back discomfort.

• Love
Reactions: cissy
It's an eye-opener for soon-to-be parents on all the things they need to prepare for their little one's arrival. Every bit of advice is useful, from personal experiences to essentials that made a difference! You just never know what you might need or could use.
I'd say one of the most useful items for me was my maternity pillow! I found it very comforting during my pregnancy, especially towards the end when the bump grew so big and heavy.

Some soon-to-be mothers might also appreciate having a maternity belt for added lower back support, especially towards the end of pregnancy when the belly really starts to bulge. It provides relief and reduces some of that aching back discomfort.
That's another good suggestion! There are so many useful items expectant mothers need but may not realize. It's always helpful to share insights and discover these comforts that can make all the difference.

Having the right kind of backrest can really ease discomfort and provide some welcome relief. The little things like that are often overlooked but make motherhood a tiny bit easier.
Yup, we often forget about such simple yet effective solutions! It's also good to have recommendations from other parents, who have been through the same journey.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu