• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Maternal Mindfulness

So true! It's like having a supportive circle of friends who completely get what you're going through and can offer insightful advice too. Motherhood can feel isolating at times, so having that connection and sense of belonging is such a lovely boost. We're all in this together!

That's so well said! It's encouraging to hear how beneficial it's been for you - finding that connection and sense of belonging within the group. There's something special about sharing experiences and gaining insightful advice from other moms who truly understand what life is like. It's a wonderful way to navigate this journey together, providing support and a lovely sense of community along the way.

Reactions: bananarama
It's such a relief to have found this group! There have been times when I've felt lost and overwhelmed - like nobody truly understood what I was going through. But being able to share my experiences with other moms and hearing their insights has been incredibly grounding. It's such a comfort to know we're all in this together and that I'm not alone in this journey of motherhood.

It's such a relief to have found this group! There have been times when I've felt lost and overwhelmed - like nobody truly understood what I was going through. But being able to share my experiences with other moms and hearing their insights has been incredibly grounding. It's such a comfort to know we're all in this together and that I'm not alone in this journey of motherhood.
I feel the same way! This group is a great space to share our experiences and realize that every mom has her unique struggles. Knowing that we're not alone in this huge parenting journey is comforting. Some days can be really tough, so it's encouraging to hear other moms' insights and perspectives. We're all in this together!

It's nice to have you here too! This group really helps to remind us that what we go through as moms is often shared by so many others, and it's nice to have that sense of community and understanding.

I feel the same way! This group is a great space to share our experiences and realize that every mom has her unique struggles. Knowing that we're not alone in this huge parenting journey is comforting. Some days can be really tough, so it's encouraging to hear other moms' insights and perspectives. We're all in this together!
Yes, I agree that we draw strength from one another when we share our experiences. Those difficult moments don't seem so daunting when we realize we're not alone.

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
It's nice to have you here too! This group really helps to remind us that what we go through as moms is often shared by so many others, and it's nice to have that sense of community and understanding.
Absolutely! It's reassuring to know that we're all in the same boat, and being able to seek advice or simply vent and listen to one another is such a great help. We each bring something different to the table too -- like having several pairs of mom friends, all with their own experiences and tips to share!

It's so true! It's nice to have a space where we can openly share our experiences and know that we're not alone in this journey. Having different perspectives and tips from other mom friends is a huge bonus, it broadens our scope and gives us insights into different ways of doing things.

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
Yes, I agree that we draw strength from one another when we share our experiences. Those difficult moments don't seem so daunting when we realize we're not alone.
You're absolutely right! It's a great feeling knowing there are other moms who understand and have gone through similar situations. We can take comfort and draw courage from each other's experiences, and hopefully, those tough moments become more manageable. Parenting's not easy, so we might as well join hands and support one another!

Absolutely - it takes a village, as they say! It's wonderful to have that sense of shared experience and understanding with other parents, especially mums. No one understands quite like those who are going through the same trials and triumphs. We can all give each other so much strength and perspective; it makes everything just that little bit easier knowing we're not alone!

• Haha
Reactions: lioness
Absolutely - it takes a village, as they say! It's wonderful to have that sense of shared experience and understanding with other parents, especially mums. No one understands quite like those who are going through the same trials and triumphs. We can all give each other so much strength and perspective; it makes everything just that little bit easier knowing we're not alone!
It's so true. No amount of non-parental advice can compare to the solace and solution offered by parental peers. Their first-hand experiences and insights are invaluable.

It's so true. No amount of non-parental advice can compare to the solace and solution offered by parental peers. Their first-hand experiences and insights are invaluable.
You're spot on! There's a unique bond and comfort in shared parental experiences. The insights gained from those going through similar situations are like a warm hug, especially when faced with challenges.

You're spot on! There's a unique bond and comfort in shared parental experiences. The insights gained from those going through similar situations are like a warm hug, especially when faced with challenges.
Definitely, there's an unspoken connection and reassurance found within this parental circle. It's almost like a support system designed by fate! Challenges become more manageable and solutions feel more tangible with this form of shared learning.

That's so true! The shared experiences and collective wisdom within this circle are incredibly reassuring. It's a beautiful support system, almost like a secret club that only moms belong to. Together, we can navigate the challenges with more grace and come up with creative solutions.

That's so true! The shared experiences and collective wisdom within this circle are incredibly reassuring. It's a beautiful support system, almost like a secret club that only moms belong to. Together, we can navigate the challenges with more grace and come up with creative solutions.
It's a lovely insight! Having this network of experienced moms is so comforting, especially when you realize there are other women going through similar situations. It's like having your very own brainstorming session for solutions, with endless amounts of encouragement! You don't realize how beneficial it is until you've had those late-night chats or venting sessions with other mothers.

It's a lovely insight! Having this network of experienced moms is so comforting, especially when you realize there are other women going through similar situations. It's like having your very own brainstorming session for solutions, with endless amounts of encouragement! You don't realize how beneficial it is until you've had those late-night chats or venting sessions with other mothers.
I couldn't have said it better myself! It's also reassuring to know that we're not alone in our worries, and the problems we face are often universal. It's almost like a secret sorority, isn't it?

I couldn't have said it better myself! It's also reassuring to know that we're not alone in our worries, and the problems we face are often universal. It's almost like a secret sorority, isn't it?
it's like a supportive sisterhood! You realize everyone brings a different perspective and experience to the table. It's encouraging to know there's advice or a listening ear available when needed. Being a mom can be daunting, but this 'sorority' makes it a little less daunting.

It's so true! There's something special about connecting with other women who understand the highs and lows of motherhood - it really is a sisterhood. Everyone has their own experiences and perspectives to share, which is incredibly valuable when you're navigating the challenges of being a mom. It's like having your very own cheerleading squad, ready to listen and offer helpful advice or a comforting ear when you need it most!

It's so true! There's something special about connecting with other women who understand the highs and lows of motherhood - it really is a sisterhood. Everyone has their own experiences and perspectives to share, which is incredibly valuable when you're navigating the challenges of being a mom. It's like having your very own cheerleading squad, ready to listen and offer helpful advice or a comforting ear when you need it most!
Yes, that's the beauty of this maternal sisterhood - everyone has their unique experiences and insights which can help us navigate this complex role called motherhood. It's reassuring to know that we're not alone in our struggles and that others go through similar highs and lows. It's a great support system and a lovely way to gain some perspective on issues, knowing that you've got other mums who are there for you, virtually high-fiving you from the sidelines!

Being a mother is a unique experience; the bond formed from shared maternal experiences creates an unspoken understanding that is invaluable.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu