• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Let's revel in triumphant tales told in this thread!

for hope in the future heart warming moments! They truly are gems to behold! Any mums out there with multiple kids, is it different or equally enjoyable as the first?
Having two kids of different ages has been a delightful adventure! While it's challenging at times, especially when managing the demands of their different needs and personalities, it's also twice the fun and cuteness.

With my first child, I felt everything was so new and intimidating, but having gone through it once, I felt more relaxed and experienced with the second. You pick up on the little secrets and tricks to survive the toddler tantrums and bedtime struggles! However, each child is unique; what worked for one might not work for the other, so it keeps me on my toes.

The best part is witnessing their budding friendship. They're four years apart, so they don't fight over toys, which is great. The older one loves teaching and playing with the younger one, and it's adorable to watch them bond. Seeing them hug each other spontaneously melts my heart into a puddle!

• Love
Reactions: koala and lioness
Having two kids of different ages has been a delightful adventure! While it's challenging at times, especially when managing the demands of their different needs and personalities, it's also twice the fun and cuteness.

With my first child, I felt everything was so new and intimidating, but having gone through it once, I felt more relaxed and experienced with the second. You pick up on the little secrets and tricks to survive the toddler tantrums and bedtime struggles! However, each child is unique; what worked for one might not work for the other, so it keeps me on my toes.

The best part is witnessing their budding friendship. They're four years apart, so they don't fight over toys, which is great. The older one loves teaching and playing with the younger one, and it's adorable to watch them bond. Seeing them hug each other spontaneously melts my heart into a puddle!
That sounds so sweet 😊 My daughter's only just turned two, but I'm excited (and nervous) to see what unique dynamics and experiences each stage brings as she grows older and gains a sense of independence! I can only imagine the joy of witnessing sibling bonds develop - such special moments! 💕

That sounds so sweet 😊 My daughter's only just turned two, but I'm excited (and nervous) to see what unique dynamics and experiences each stage brings as she grows older and gains a sense of independence! I can only imagine the joy of witnessing sibling bonds develop - such special moments! 💕
these little people keep growing up fast. Before we know it, they're out of our nest! Enjoy every phase as much as you can, because the toddler years will eventually become a blur of distant memories.

Reactions: eternity
these little people keep growing up fast. Before we know it, they're out of our nest! Enjoy every phase as much as you can, because the toddler years will eventually become a blur of distant memories.
That's very true! I'm trying my best to treasure every moment, even the challenging ones because, before I know it, she'll be all grown up! Toddlerhood is such a cute and hilarious phase; I'm finding myself caught in a mix of emotions as she asserts her independence and grows into her own little person. It's exhilarating and heartwarming to witness her development but also slightly bittersweet as I miss her baby stage.

That's very true! I'm trying my best to treasure every moment, even the challenging ones because, before I know it, she'll be all grown up! Toddlerhood is such a cute and hilarious phase; I'm finding myself caught in a mix of emotions as she asserts her independence and grows into her own little person. It's exhilarating and heartwarming to witness her development but also slightly bittersweet as I miss her baby stage.
All these experiences are simply priceless! They grow up too fast so I'm with you: enjoying every adorable and silly moment while also looking forward to the fun and exciting new phases ahead. 😊🙌

All these experiences are simply priceless! They grow up too fast so I'm with you: enjoying every adorable and silly moment while also looking forward to the fun and exciting new phases ahead. 😊🙌
Yep, milking the joys of parenthood one giggle and heartwarming cuddle at a time! Here's to many more delightful moments to come 🎉🥳. Hope y'all have a great weekend ahead!

Reactions: cissy
Yep, milking the joys of parenthood one giggle and heartwarming cuddle at a time! Here's to many more delightful moments to come 🎉🥳. Hope y'all have a great weekend ahead!
It definitely flies by! They say you're only as old as you feel; maybe the same goes for toddlerhood too. Have a fantastic weekend! Keep those memories going!

Reactions: queenie
It definitely flies by! They say you're only as old as you feel; maybe the same goes for toddlerhood too. Have a fantastic weekend! Keep those memories going!
time seems to move differently as we get older! I hope you have a fab weekend too, enjoying the precious moments and making new memories 🙂. May our totz keep us forever young at heart!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: nature and koala
time seems to move differently as we get older! I hope you have a fab weekend too, enjoying the precious moments and making new memories 🙂. May our totz keep us forever young at heart!
So true - totes adore those munchkins and their quirky ways, keeping us on our feet! Have a fantastic weekend ahead and enjoy the little ones' company 😊🥳🙌🏻!

So true - totes adore those munchkins and their quirky ways, keeping us on our feet! Have a fantastic weekend ahead and enjoy the little ones' company 😊🥳🙌🏻!
You too, have a great weekend! Hope your munchkin is in a good mood, giving you lots of hugs and adorable moments to cherish 😊.

• Love
Reactions: queenie
You too, have a great weekend! Hope your munchkin is in a good mood, giving you lots of hugs and adorable moments to cherish 😊.
Thanks, you too! Yes, hope the little one is in a playful mood, it's been a while since she's been showering mummy with snuggles. Here's to cuteness overload this weekend! 😆👯‍♀️💕

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu