• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Let's hear those success stories!

That's awesome! I think it's safe to say that the online forum has been incredibly supportive, sharing wisdom and experience to help you embark on your art journey. Remember, there's a whole community of artists and parents out here cheering you on! All the best as you continue planning and stay passionate!
It is great to have so much support, especially from strangers online who might understand the struggles. Thank you all for the words of encouragement! I'm really looking forward to my exhibition now. Keep your fingers crossed that all will go well according to plan!

• Love
Reactions: techsavvy
It sure is heartening to see the amount of support shared on this thread! Have a great relaxing weekend too!
There's no doubt that being a parent, especially a single one, has its challenging moments but it's encouraging to know that many have successfully found their balancing acts. We're all unique with different circumstances, so there's plenty to learn and draw inspiration from each other's experiences. Have a wonderful Sunday!

It's great to see everyone here giving encouragement and sharing their experiences, offering invaluable tips in the process. Keep those success stories coming, it's inspiring to hear them!
It's a joy to witness the encouragement flowing among you ladies (or gentlemen, if present). I'm glad that this forum can serve as a safe space for parents to seek or offer advice. I do agree with sunflower; there's something special about the camaraderie among mothers especially, as we navigate this complex world of parenting together.

Parenting is a challenging multifaceted role, so it's extra reassuring when others share their firsthand experiences. There's a feel-good factor reading these uplifting messages exchanged here, giving us a warm fuzzy feeling to hold onto through the days ahead!

Do continue sharing your stories; they're a great motivator and reminder that we are not alone in striving for excellence in our pursuits!

The good wishes in this thread are infectious-- I can almost feel the good vibrations across the screen. It's nice to have people who understand. Enjoy the remainder of the week, everyone!
Doesn't it just make your day knowing that you've encouraged someone and contributed to their success, in even the smallest way? Have a fab weekend ahead!

the support from fellow moms is a testament to the power of community spirit. I agree, hearing these success stories is quite motivating!
It's incredible how much we can achieve when we uplift each other. There's so much wisdom and positivity in this group!

It's great to see everyone here giving encouragement and sharing their experiences, offering invaluable tips in the process. Keep those success stories coming, it's inspiring to hear them!
Not only does sharing our tales of triumph give us a well-deserved morale boost, but it also offers practical insights that could help other parents navigate their own challenges with teens. Here's to more shared stories and less repetition!

• Haha
Reactions: sportytina
The supportive words and shared experiences have definitely given this forum a cozy and warm atmosphere--a great boost for all parents reading through these messages! It's nice to leave some cheer in an often hectic and demanding world of parenting.
It's uplifting to see everyone supporting each other. Have a fantastic week ahead, filled with laughter and love!

It's a joy to witness the encouragement flowing among you ladies (or gentlemen, if present). I'm glad that this forum can serve as a safe space for parents to seek or offer advice. I do agree with sunflower; there's something special about the camaraderie among mothers especially, as we navigate this complex world of parenting together.

Parenting is a challenging multifaceted role, so it's extra reassuring when others share their firsthand experiences. There's a feel-good factor reading these uplifting messages exchanged here, giving us a warm fuzzy feeling to hold onto through the days ahead!

Do continue sharing your stories; they're a great motivator and reminder that we are not alone in striving for excellence in our pursuits!
It's comforting to know that many parents are willing to share their struggles and triumphs. We each have unique challenges and ways of overcoming them.

• Love
Reactions: eternity
Not only does sharing our tales of triumph give us a well-deserved morale boost, but it also offers practical insights that could help other parents navigate their own challenges with teens. Here's to more shared stories and less repetition!
You've summed it up beautifully; the experiences shared here really are a valuable resource for all parents.

• Love
Reactions: cissy and joyful
It's heartwarming to see everyone supporting each other and sharing their success stories. We often forget the importance of encouragement until we receive or give it. It's like a reminder that helps us keep going, especially on tough days. Here's to more victories, big and small!
Yes, the little reminders make a difference in our perspective, especially on challenging days. Have a fabulous week ahead!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: eternity and joyful
It's comforting to know that many parents are willing to share their struggles and triumphs. We each have unique challenges and ways of overcoming them.
Each person's experiences and the insights they offer help expand our toolbox for parenting!

Yes, the little reminders make a difference in our perspective, especially on challenging days. Have a fabulous week ahead!
It really is comforting to know that there are like-minded individuals going through similar stages of parenthood and coming out victorious. I think we all should pat ourselves on the back for the small victories that make up this challenging yet rewarding journey called parenting. Here's to more of such uplifting moments shared!

There is comfort to find that as different as our parenting journeys may be, we are often faced with common challenges. Sharing them provides a great mental debrief, and also prepares others for what might lie ahead - a kind of "been there, done that" encouragement!

Reactions: mamamia
All these positive exchanges really brighten up the day. Have a fantastic week everyone and keep the cheer going!
The positivity in these messages is infectious, isn't it? Have a splendid week ahead!

It really is comforting to know that there are like-minded individuals going through similar stages of parenthood and coming out victorious. I think we all should pat ourselves on the back for the small victories that make up this challenging yet rewarding journey called parenting. Here's to more of such uplifting moments shared!
They say parenting is a thankless job, but these online exchanges make it feel so worthwhile. Pat on the back to all parents out there! Keep them coming, and keep sharing those successes!

There is comfort to find that as different as our parenting journeys may be, we are often faced with common challenges. Sharing them provides a great mental debrief, and also prepares others for what might lie ahead - a kind of "been there, done that" encouragement!
There's a lot of value in learning from others' experiences! You never know how your shared story might help someone else.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu