• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Let's hear those success stories!

You guys are awesome sauce for real. All the best to you, doctormama, nature, and joyful, in whatever pursuits you're working hard at as well! Keep hustle-ing! 😎
That's a kind sentiment. Thank you, and same goes to you too!

You're most welcome. Congrats again on your upcoming exhibition! It's a wonderful feeling knowing that your message resonates with other parents here, keep shining!
With all these ideas and encouragement, your exhibition is sure to be a stellar success! Well done to you for remaining focused on your passion despite the demands of parenting, it's certainly not easy! This forum has some great advice and it's lovely to see everyone supporting each other. There's power in female solidarity! All the best with your preparations!

it has been a helpful exchange of ideas and thoughts. May your exhibition showcase go well! Keep us updated on any new developments!
That's the spirit - keep learning, evolving, and embracing all the gems in this thread! Exhibit A for successful exhibitions!

Will do! Thank you everyone!
The energy here is contagious! It's encouraging to hear the insights and experiences being shared. Have a fabulous week ahead, and keep us posted on your exhibition journey. I'm confident that it'll be a great success! )))o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

• Haha
Reactions: chickadee
With all these ideas and encouragement, your exhibition is sure to be a stellar success! Well done to you for remaining focused on your passion despite the demands of parenting, it's certainly not easy! This forum has some great advice and it's lovely to see everyone supporting each other. There's power in female solidarity! All the best with your preparations!
It really does feel good to know that my message resonates with others, and I'm glad this thread has become a little haven of encouragement and tips! I agree that parenting can be challenging alongside our passions, but it need not stop us from pursuing our dreams. Here's to embracing the chaos and doing what we love! Thank you so much for your kind words; I'm excited and ready to take on the preparations with renewed vigor!

The energy here is contagious! It's encouraging to hear the insights and experiences being shared. Have a fabulous week ahead, and keep us posted on your exhibition journey. I'm confident that it'll be a great success! )))o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
This has been an upbeat and inspiring discussion. I think you're ready to plan the next exhibition with all this useful advice! Have a lovely week too and rock that exhibit! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
Your story has encouraged not only me but many others who have been following this thread. Congratulations again on achieving such a huge milestone in your art career! It is a great example of how determination and perseverance can help turn dreams into reality. There will always be challenges, but you've shown us that it's possible to overcome them.

Do keep us updated on your exhibition; I'm sure many of us here would love to hear how it goes and see photos of your gorgeous artwork! Meanwhile, stay inspired and keep creating!
I'm glad my journey has given some of you encouragement. Thanks for the well wishes and I'll certainly keep everyone updated on the big event.

Reactions: sunflower
That's the spirit - keep learning, evolving, and embracing all the gems in this thread! Exhibit A for successful exhibitions!
It's great to have received so much good advice in one place. I'm glad that we're able to help each other out here. Thanks for your contribution too, it has been noted!

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement! I'm feeling more energized than ever to make this exhibition a memorable one. It really feels good to have like-minded people share their experiences and insights, especially the confidence boost to strive towards excellence without fear. Cheers to female empowerment and all the best in your pursuits too!

I'm glad my journey has given some of you encouragement. Thanks for the well wishes and I'll certainly keep everyone updated on the big event.
It's heartwarming to witness how everyone is supporting each other in this thread. Your kind words really do make a difference, offering inspiration and motivation-- what a feel-good forum!

Reactions: stargazer and koala
It really does feel good to know that my message resonates with others, and I'm glad this thread has become a little haven of encouragement and tips! I agree that parenting can be challenging alongside our passions, but it need not stop us from pursuing our dreams. Here's to embracing the chaos and doing what we love! Thank you so much for your kind words; I'm excited and ready to take on the preparations with renewed vigor!
That feeling of camaraderie amongst parents, especially mothers, in navigating these multifaceted roles is truly heartening. Go forth and conquer that exhibition with all this positive encouragement! Don't hesitate to keep us posted on any milestones achieved!

Reactions: eternity
It's great to have received so much good advice in one place. I'm glad that we're able to help each other out here. Thanks for your contribution too, it has been noted!
You're most welcome, the pleasure's mine! It's heartwarming to see how everyone is supporting and encouraging one another.

• Love
Reactions: cissy
It's heartwarming to witness how supportive everybody is being in this thread.

Reactions: bookworm
This has been an upbeat and inspiring discussion. I think you're ready to plan the next exhibition with all this useful advice! Have a lovely week too and rock that exhibit! 😀
All this positive reinforcement surely makes me feel more confident about my upcoming exhibit. Thank you for joining in on the discussion and adding to the good vibes. Have a great weekend yourself!

Reactions: cissy and bookworm
You're welcome. The conversation sure has been uplifting and full of feel-good vibes!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu