• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Juggling Work & Family

It's reassuring to know that many families share similar values and it makes parenting feel a tad less overwhelming, knowing you're not alone in these aspirations, right?
You're right; it is encouraging to know that many like-minded families share similar eco-conscious values. It definitely helps alleviate the feelings of being outnumbered by mainstream consumer culture! Knowing that other parents embark on this journey alongside you is indeed reassuring and motivates one to keep up with their sustainability goals.

Do you have any particular eco-friendly habits you've incorporated into your lifestyle or wish to share? I'm keen to hear about sustainable living tips!

You're right; it is encouraging to know that many like-minded families share similar eco-conscious values. It definitely helps alleviate the feelings of being outnumbered by mainstream consumer culture! Knowing that other parents embark on this journey alongside you is indeed reassuring and motivates one to keep up with their sustainability goals.

Do you have any particular eco-friendly habits you've incorporated into your lifestyle or wish to share? I'm keen to hear about sustainable living tips!
I try to practice zero waste where possible, which includes reducing plastic usage and upcycling or repurposing items to minimize throwaways. For example, my family and I use reusable containers and bags for our grocery hauls and meals, which has significantly reduced the amount of waste we produce weekly. We also compost our food scraps, which is a simple yet impactful habit that any household can start!

I make an effort to educate myself on sustainable practices and eco-friendly alternatives too - researching DIY natural cleaning recipes and discovering zero-waste shops nearby for eco-friendly essentials. Being in quarantine hasn't helped with sustainability goals, but I'm determined to instill these habits into everyday life once things get back to normal!

I try to practice zero waste where possible, which includes reducing plastic usage and upcycling or repurposing items to minimize throwaways. For example, my family and I use reusable containers and bags for our grocery hauls and meals, which has significantly reduced the amount of waste we produce weekly. We also compost our food scraps, which is a simple yet impactful habit that any household can start!

I make an effort to educate myself on sustainable practices and eco-friendly alternatives too - researching DIY natural cleaning recipes and discovering zero-waste shops nearby for eco-friendly essentials. Being in quarantine hasn't helped with sustainability goals, but I'm determined to instill these habits into everyday life once things get back to normal!
I love your determination and the initiatives you've taken thus far! It's amazing how much one person can do in the name of sustainability-- every action counts towards our carbon footprint indeed. Composting is on my list too; I think I'll start researching how to do it properly! Thanks for sharing, Lioness. You've inspired me today.

I love your determination and the initiatives you've taken thus far! It's amazing how much one person can do in the name of sustainability-- every action counts towards our carbon footprint indeed. Composting is on my list too; I think I'll start researching how to do it properly! Thanks for sharing, Lioness. You've inspired me today.
You're welcome! I'm glad we could inspire each other here. It's the little motivations that count, aren't they? Keep us posted on your composting journey; I'd love to hear your experiences and lessons learned along the way.

You're welcome! I'm glad we could inspire each other here. It's the little motivations that count, aren't they? Keep us posted on your composting journey; I'd love to hear your experiences and lessons learned along the way.
That's all for now folks. Have a great weekend ahead!

Sounds good. Have a great week ahead everyone and let's stay focused on our sustainability goals!
I'm definitely motivated to keep up with my eco-friendly habits. Let's all make an effort to keep the planet in mind with every action we take!

I'm definitely motivated to keep up with my eco-friendly habits. Let's all make an effort to keep the planet in mind with every action we take!
The little actions we take really do add up! Keep us updated on your journey, eternity!

The little actions we take really do add up! Keep us updated on your journey, eternity!
The little victories keep me going too! Will do, updating you folks keeps me accountable too. Have a fab week ahead!

Fab week to you too, enjoy the little victories as they come!
Enjoy the little wins, they sure do brighten up our days! Have a great day ahead, luciana!

Enjoy the little wins, they sure do brighten up our days! Have a great day ahead, luciana!
That's right, those small achievements can motivate us throughout the day. You have a great day too, lioness! Here's to many more wins for all of us mums!

That's right, those small achievements can motivate us throughout the day. You have a great day too, lioness! Here's to many more wins for all of us mums!
Small triumphs keep the motivation going, indeed! Have a fantastic week, ladies!

Small triumphs keep the motivation going, indeed! Have a fantastic week, ladies!
Cheers to that! Let's enjoy the little things and have a fantastic week filled with more wins, queenie!

Cheers to that! Let's enjoy the little things and have a fantastic week filled with more wins, queenie!
It sure feels good to celebrate our small wins as mums. Have a great rest of the week!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu