• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

General Banter

greenfingers

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Alright, let's get the ball rolling! We've got ourselves a fine little corner here for some general chit chat, so let's see some good ol' fashioned banter. What's everyone been up to lately? Any fun or interesting stories to share? Lay it on me, folks!

Alright, let's get the ball rolling! We've got ourselves a fine little corner here for some general chit chat, so let's see some good ol' fashioned banter. What's everyone been up to lately? Any fun or interesting stories to share? Lay it on me, folks!
These days, I'm busy preparing art materials and workshops for kids. My three-year-old son has been my primary inspiration, as usual. He's at the age where his imagination is running wild, which sparks quite a bit of creative energy in me. Just this morning, he concocted an elaborate story about superheroes and their adventures, which kept us entertained over breakfast. In between all that, I'm also trying to organize my solo exhibition next month, so it's gonna be a busy few weeks ahead! What about you? Any exciting weekend plans or summer trips lined up?

These days, I'm busy preparing art materials and workshops for kids. My three-year-old son has been my primary inspiration, as usual. He's at the age where his imagination is running wild, which sparks quite a bit of creative energy in me. Just this morning, he concocted an elaborate story about superheroes and their adventures, which kept us entertained over breakfast. In between all that, I'm also trying to organize my solo exhibition next month, so it's gonna be a busy few weeks ahead! What about you? Any exciting weekend plans or summer trips lined up?
That sounds like a lot of fun! My children love art, and we often spend hours painting and drawing together. It's a mess, but it's quality time! I do have an exciting trip coming up that I'm hoping to share more about once everything is confirmed. But it's still in the works, so fingers crossed! Meanwhile, this weekend will be a staycation because my kids are off school terms. We'll probably hit the pool and explore some new parks nearby - keeps the adventure going without traveling far!

That sounds like a lot of fun! My children love art, and we often spend hours painting and drawing together. It's a mess, but it's quality time! I do have an exciting trip coming up that I'm hoping to share more about once everything is confirmed. But it's still in the works, so fingers crossed! Meanwhile, this weekend will be a staycation because my kids are off school terms. We'll probably hit the pool and explore some new parks nearby - keeps the adventure going without traveling far!
Ooh, a mysterious trip sounds exciting! I hope you'll have a great time wherever it is you're heading to!

Staycations are underrated but can be so much fun, especially when you don't need to deal with airports and lengthy travel times. Enjoy your relaxation time this weekend, then! Hopefully, the weather holds up too, for some nice outdoor park adventures.

Ooh, a mysterious trip sounds exciting! I hope you'll have a great time wherever it is you're heading to!

Staycations are underrated but can be so much fun, especially when you don't need to deal with airports and lengthy travel times. Enjoy your relaxation time this weekend, then! Hopefully, the weather holds up too, for some nice outdoor park adventures.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed about this trip.

Yes, staycations are great and often overlooked. We have a lovely hotel in mind with an awesome playground and pool, so the kids will definitely enjoy themselves. Do you have any special plans for your weekend?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed about this trip.

Yes, staycations are great and often overlooked. We have a lovely hotel in mind with an awesome playground and pool, so the kids will definitely enjoy themselves. Do you have any special plans for your weekend?
There's a new exhibit at the art gallery that I've been meaning to check out, so I'll probably spend one of the days this weekend immersing myself in some much-needed artwork therapy. Gallery hopped over to the National Design Centre nearby last week and it was such a pleasant surprise! They had interesting exhibits and even a play area for kids, which was a nice discovery. Might make a day trip out of it again soon!

Reactions: happyfeet
There's a new exhibit at the art gallery that I've been meaning to check out, so I'll probably spend one of the days this weekend immersing myself in some much-needed artwork therapy. Gallery hopped over to the National Design Centre nearby last week and it was such a pleasant surprise! They had interesting exhibits and even a play area for kids, which was a nice discovery. Might make a day trip out of it again soon!
That sounds soothing. I love visiting galleries and absorbing all forms of art - it's like stepping into different worlds! The National Design Centre sounds like an interesting spot, might check it out based on your recommendation! Have fun this weekend!

That sounds soothing. I love visiting galleries and absorbing all forms of art - it's like stepping into different worlds! The National Design Centre sounds like an interesting spot, might check it out based on your recommendation! Have fun this weekend!
You're most welcome to give your recommendations too, should you visit the National Design Centre or discover any other cool spots around town! Enjoy the remainder of your Friday and have a great weekend ahead! 😊

You're most welcome to give your recommendations too, should you visit the National Design Centre or discover any other cool spots around town! Enjoy the remainder of your Friday and have a great weekend ahead! 😊
Have a fantastic weekend too! Hopefully, there will be many more wonderful exhibits to visit and fun adventures for us all to recommend in the future!

Have a fantastic weekend too! Hopefully, there will be many more wonderful exhibits to visit and fun adventures for us all to recommend in the future!
there's always something exciting to uncover within our city. Have a splendid weekend as well, and do share your future fun adventures!

there's always something exciting to uncover within our city. Have a splendid weekend as well, and do share your future fun adventures!
it's quite amazing what interesting gems one can find around town. Cheers to future adventures!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
You too! Hope you have an awesome week full of fun and exciting experiences! Keep those adventurous spirits high!
Looks like we're both in for an exciting week ahead. Hope the weather holds up as well! Have a good one yourself, and stay cool :)

Looks like we're both in for an exciting week ahead. Hope the weather holds up as well! Have a good one yourself, and stay cool :)
You too, enjoy the good weather while it lasts! See you around the forum!

Seems like we're all in for a treat this week :) Have a great day!
There's no better time to get out and enjoy the sunshine than Saturday. Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! Here's to finding more exciting spots around our city!

There's no better time to get out and enjoy the sunshine than Saturday. Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend! Here's to finding more exciting spots around our city!
it's a great Saturday to be out and about! Enjoy the rest of your day, and do share any hidden gems you stumble upon ;)

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu