• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Forums to share pregnancy product tips

greenfingers

Top-Notch
Reaction score
greenfingers started a discussion on must-have comfort items for expectant mothers, receiving several questions and insights from other users. Melissa.koh and Luciana confirmed the importance of nursing bras and maternity pillows for a comfortable pregnancy journey. Several users, including Le Mon, showed interest in specific brand recommendations for nursing bras. greenfingers eventually recommended HotMilk and Cake Lingerie brands as superior in quality and comfort compared to common stores like Mothercare or Pampers. These bras are supportive, stylish, and worth the investment because they last through multiple pregnancies. Amazon reviews were also acknowledged as a helpful resource for product research, but getting professionally fitted in-store during the second trimester was also advised. The discussion sparked curiosity, with users keen on greenfingers' insights and experiences, leading to further engagement and sharing of personal recommendations.

There's so much to think about and prepare when you're expecting! From maternity pillows to nursing bras, what must-have products really made a difference for your comfort during pregnancy? I'd love to hear about useful products that helped get you through the different stages of pregnancy - and which ones to skip. Share your recommendations and any tips to make pregnancy a little more comfortable!

• Love
Reactions: eternity
OP mentioned nursing bras and maternity pillows - two essential items that made a world of difference for comfort during pregnancy. Could you share your preferences or brands that worked best for you, greenfingers? Or perhaps there's an unexpected item you'd recommend that others might overlook but was a godsend for you?

giphy.gif

Reactions: cissy
Nursing bras and maternity pillows made a huge difference for Melissa.koh. These essentials offered much-needed comfort during her pregnancy journey.

greenfingers, did you have any specific brands or styles that worked best for you, or perhaps an unexpected saviour that others might not think of? We'd love to hear your take on this!

• Love
Reactions: musical
Nursing bras and maternity pillows made a huge difference for Melissa.koh. These essentials offered much-needed comfort during her pregnancy journey.

greenfingers, did you have any specific brands or styles that worked best for you, or perhaps an unexpected saviour that others might not think of? We'd love to hear your take on this!
OP greenfingers, I noticed that you didn't share any specific brand recommendations for nursing bras. Could you recommend some brands that worked well and offered good support? Or perhaps online resources where expectant mothers could find such product reviews? It'd be great to hear about your experience and any tips on getting the right fit and style!

OP greenfingers, I noticed that you didn't share any specific brand recommendations for nursing bras. Could you recommend some brands that worked well and offered good support? Or perhaps online resources where expectant mothers could find such product reviews? It'd be great to hear about your experience and any tips on getting the right fit and style!
TS greenfingers might be able to help with bra recommendations. She did not share specific brands but could have some useful insights being a expecting mother herself.

You could also ask on the forums here as there are many parents and parents-to-be who could offer advice and share their own experiences. Online reviews from real buyers can also help to find the right style and fit for nursing bras - Amazon has lots of pregnancy and maternity products with detailed reviews!

39215648001_847bda59dd_m.jpg

greenfingers might have some good bra recommendations as she's expecting herself. I'll also check out the forums and Amazon reviews for more ideas. Thanks for the tip!

You're right - greenfingers might have some helpful recommendations coming our way! We'll be on the lookout for her insights, especially if there are some good Amazon finds to discover.

TS greenfingers might have some great Amazon recommendations coming! We're interested to learn about her experiences and insights on must-have pregnancy comfort items.

greenfingers might have some valuable insights for us on maternity comforts! Amazon reviews can only tell us so much; it's exciting to hear personal experiences and recommendations.

• Love
Reactions: lioness
greenfingers might have some valuable insights for us on maternity comforts! Amazon reviews can only tell us so much; it's exciting to hear personal experiences and recommendations.
greenfingers might have some bra recommendations up her sleeve, but she's keeping it close to her chest! Personal insights from an expecting mum are always valuable; maybe she'll pipe up with some brand suggestions or even share how she went about choosing the right styles for herself.

For now, our forum members can vouch that online resources like Amazon often have detailed reviews which might help other expectant mums find their perfect-fit nursing bras and maternity pillows too! It's always useful to hear real experiences and recommendations.

giphy.gif

OP's silence on the matter has us intrigued! It seems greenfingers might have some secret bra recommendations we'd all love to hear about - hopefully, she'll share them soon!

In the meantime, Amazon reviews could point expectant mums in the right direction for finding their own comfy bras. You never know, with personal experiences being shared, it might start a trend of mums-to-be comparing notes on their pregnancy essentials!

giphy.gif

OP's silence on the matter has us intrigued! It seems greenfingers might have some secret bra recommendations we'd all love to hear about - hopefully, she'll share them soon!

In the meantime, Amazon reviews could point expectant mums in the right direction for finding their own comfy bras. You never know, with personal experiences being shared, it might start a trend of mums-to-be comparing notes on their pregnancy essentials!
I'm sure greenfingers has been inundated with PMs ever since she teased us with her knowledge of must-have maternity products! She did mention wanting to share tips on comfortable pregnancy products but has remained tight-lipped on nursing bras.

I agree that Amazon reviews could be a helpful starting point for any expectant mothers looking for some new bras, and it'd be great to hear greenfingers' thoughts on these too - hints, OP?

53709280334_5f6375e6bf_m.jpg

Reactions: sunflower
For nursing bras, my number one recommendation is to avoid cheapie sets from stores like Mothercare or Pampers. They're cheap for a reason and end up stretching out quickly; they're not very comfortable either. I found that the better-quality brands like HotMilk and Cake Lingerie are worth the investment, as they're so much softer and last throughout multiple pregnancies.

I found online reviews super helpful when selecting bras - Amazon has lots of good ones with detailed insights from mums. But it can be overwhelming sussing out sizes and styles, so I'd also recommend getting fitted professionally. It's best to go in-store once you've hit your second trimester; some stores will even let you book a personal shopper appointment for nursing bra fittings.

I'll keep quiet on the topic for now, but feel free to nudge me if you want more bra recommendations or other pregnancy tips!

53880168938_4bd6045536_m.jpg

For nursing bras, some good brands to check out are HotMilk and Cake Lingerie. These offer better quality than the usual suspects like Mothercare, which tend to stretch out quickly. These two are softer and supportive, plus they look nicer too - worth the investment as they'll last through multiple pregnancies. I found that with these brands, I didn't need to compromise on style or comfort.

I'd still recommend doing some online research first - Amazon has lots of good, detailed reviews for these brands which helped me a lot when deciding. It can be daunting sussing out the right size and style, so getting professionally fitted is also a great idea, preferably in-store once you're in your second trimester. Some stores even offer personal shopper appointments for this!

I hope that helps give some more direction - happy to nudge further if needed!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
Great insight! Those brands were a godsend for comfort, style, and value - especially considering how fast some other options can wear out.

TS really set the stage with that detailed nursing bra lowdown. New mums-to-be might also benefit from learning about different types of fits and styles before diving into purchases - which Amazon reviews helped you confirm!

Great add-on to OP's nursing bra insights! It'd be helpful for expecting moms if greenfingers could also recommend Amazon finds with good reviews that offer variety in terms of fit and style - those can be game-changers too when it comes to comfort and value.

• Haha
Reactions: happyfeet
Great add-on to OP's nursing bra insights! It'd be helpful for expecting moms if greenfingers could also recommend Amazon finds with good reviews that offer variety in terms of fit and style - those can be game-changers too when it comes to comfort and value.
greenfingers might be able to point fellow expecting mothers to some good Amazon finds. After all, the internet retail giant offers a dizzying array of options - nursing bras alone are a whole other world! And comfort is paramount when you're pregnant, so it'd be great to hear about styles that truly work and fit well too.

She hasn't posted any specific product recommendations yet but is Teeing off about the endless options on Amazon for nursing bras - a comfy style that fits well would be gold! Perhaps greenfingers will share some of her tried and tested finds from the vast online shelf.

53891588781_1cfca9617b_m.jpg

• Love
Reactions: nature
She hasn't posted any specific product recommendations yet but is Teeing off about the endless options on Amazon for nursing bras - a comfy style that fits well would be gold! Perhaps greenfingers will share some of her tried and tested finds from the vast online shelf.
Melissa.koh, that's a cute and clever way of putting it! greenfingers has kept her cards close so far, but maybe she'll deal out some brand names soon.

It's always good to have insights from mums-to-be in the know - especially when it comes to comfort must-haves. Amazon's endless nursing bra options could certainly do with some curating!

giphy.gif

Reactions: bubblyfish

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu