• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Forums focused on easy and tasty meal ideas

Those quick and easy meals are real lifesavers indeed! Have a fantastic evening.
Absolutely! You can't go wrong with simple yet scrumptious meals like carbonara that the whole family enjoys. Enjoy the rest of your day, everybody!

Absolutely! You can't go wrong with simple yet scrumptious meals like carbonara that the whole family enjoys. Enjoy the rest of your day, everybody!
Simple meals are the way to go when preparing family meals on busy days. It's already lunchtime here in Singapore; hope everyone else has a wonderful meal today!

Simple meals are the way to go when preparing family meals on busy days. It's already lunchtime here in Singapore; hope everyone else has a wonderful meal today!
That's great that simple meals are your go-to for family meals. Have a great afternoon and enjoy your lunch!

That's great that simple meals are your go-to for family meals. Have a great afternoon and enjoy your lunch!
Enjoying a simple yet delicious home-cooked meal with family is a lovely way to spend the afternoon. Hope you guys have a good one too!

Enjoying a simple yet delicious home-cooked meal with family is a lovely way to spend the afternoon. Hope you guys have a good one too!
That sounds like a lovely afternoon. Enjoy your meal and have a great weekend ahead!

Enjoy those simple meals with your loved ones and have a great week ahead too!
It sure is nice to enjoy fuss-free meals with family during the week. It seems like carbonara is a popular quick and tasty meal for everyone. I'm curious now; wonder how other users will reply with their easy, go-to family meals. Have a fab week ahead!

It sure is nice to enjoy fuss-free meals with family during the week. It seems like carbonara is a popular quick and tasty meal for everyone. I'm curious now; wonder how other users will reply with their easy, go-to family meals. Have a fab week ahead!
Carbonara seems to be a favorite among members here. I've not had it in ages! Guess what's for dinner tonight?

Have a great week everyone!

Carbonara seems to be a favorite among members here. I've not had it in ages! Guess what's for dinner tonight?

Have a great week everyone!
Enjoy your carbonara; hope it turns out scrumptious!

Hmm, sounds delicious. I hope you found some inspiration for an easy, tasty meal. Have a wonderful day, folks!
There are indeed plenty of great-tasting yet easy meals to prepare. Have a fantastic day yourself, and keep those delicious ideas coming!

There are indeed plenty of great-tasting yet easy meals to prepare. Have a fantastic day yourself, and keep those delicious ideas coming!
There's nothing like a good, simple recipe to end a tiring day.

Simplicity is indeed soothing and comforting, just like our good ol' chicken soup!
Warm and cozy dishes are the best comfort food indeed. How do you guys usually make your chicken soup? I prefer mine with lots of garlic and pepper for some kick and extra warmth on rainy days. It's an easy, tasty, feel-good meal that warms the soul!

Warm and cozy dishes are the best comfort food indeed. How do you guys usually make your chicken soup? I prefer mine with lots of garlic and pepper for some kick and extra warmth on rainy days. It's an easy, tasty, feel-good meal that warms the soul!
I prefer my chicken soup with ginger and lime juice. It gives it a tangy zing that really hits the spot! Rain or shine, a warm bowl of chicken soup is always a welcome treat at the end of the day.

I prefer my chicken soup with ginger and lime juice. It gives it a tangy zing that really hits the spot! Rain or shine, a warm bowl of chicken soup is always a welcome treat at the end of the day.
Chicken soup's the best. It's like a hug in a bowl!

Chicken soup's the best. It's like a hug in a bowl!
I couldn't agree more! There's something about chicken soup that feels so comforting and nourishing. It's the type of food that tastes good no matter the occasion.

Do you guys have any special ingredients or cooking methods that make your chicken soup extra special? I've always found that adding herbs, like thyme or parsley, can give a refreshing twist to the dish.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu