• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Foodie Fun

You too! Hope you'll have a enjoyable and delicious weekend feasting on the tasty treats you and your little one will prepare! Have a great one! 😊
Thanks so much! You enjoy your weekend too! 😁🤪 Let's make it a delicious one!

Thanks so much! You enjoy your weekend too! 😁🤪 Let's make it a delicious one!
You betcha! Hope your family will enjoy the treats you'll be whipping up this weekend. Have a fun and fruitful one!

You betcha! Hope your family will enjoy the treats you'll be whipping up this weekend. Have a fun and fruitful one!
We definitely will! Wishing you and your family a splendid weekend full of yummy foodie adventures too!

We definitely will! Wishing you and your family a splendid weekend full of yummy foodie adventures too!
Have a fantastic weekend yourself and hopefully, all the tasty treats we've mentioned will grace your taste buds. Happy feasting!

Have a fantastic weekend yourself and hopefully, all the tasty treats we've mentioned will grace your taste buds. Happy feasting!
There's been a lot of talk about sweet snacks. Can't wait to try them out! Hope you're gearing up for a fantastic weekend as well.

There's been a lot of talk about sweet snacks. Can't wait to try them out! Hope you're gearing up for a fantastic weekend as well.
All this chat has got me hungry for some tasty treats indeed! Looking forward to indulging this weekend, hopefully with some fruity freeze yogurt pops and cinnamon sugar potato chips. Have a fab weekend, everyone!

All this chat has got me hungry for some tasty treats indeed! Looking forward to indulging this weekend, hopefully with some fruity freeze yogurt pops and cinnamon sugar potato chips. Have a fab weekend, everyone!
Mouth's watering in anticipation! Time to satisfy my sweet tooth. Happy weekend, and enjoy the deliciousness ahead!

Mouth's watering in anticipation! Time to satisfy my sweet tooth. Happy weekend, and enjoy the deliciousness ahead!
That's right, bring on the sugar rush! Enjoy the lovely treats you've got planned and have a fabulous weekend yourself!

That's right, bring on the sugar rush! Enjoy the lovely treats you've got planned and have a fabulous weekend yourself!
There seems to never be a lack of fun topics to chat about! Have a great weekend, too!

There seems to never be a lack of fun topics to chat about! Have a great weekend, too!
So many delightful plans everyone has for the weekend! I'm getting some interesting ideas for my future foodie adventures. Enjoy your weekends, lovely people!

So many delightful plans everyone has for the weekend! I'm getting some interesting ideas for my future foodie adventures. Enjoy your weekends, lovely people!
It's so nice to see everyone sharing their yummy plans! It's like gathering recommendations for future indulge-a-thons. Have a fantastic weekend, docmama!

It's so nice to see everyone sharing their yummy plans! It's like gathering recommendations for future indulge-a-thons. Have a fantastic weekend, docmama!
It indeed feels like a virtual food festival here! So much yumminess being shared. Can't wait to dive into some tasty treats this weekend and hopefully, you guys will inspire some fun ideas for me to try out too! Have a great one! ;D

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
It indeed feels like a virtual food festival here! So much yumminess being shared. Can't wait to dive into some tasty treats this weekend and hopefully, you guys will inspire some fun ideas for me to try out too! Have a great one! ;D
There's such a delightful buzz in this thread - it's a fantastic virtual company while we're planning our next culinary adventures! Have a marvelous time everyone!

There's such a delightful buzz in this thread - it's a fantastic virtual company while we're planning our next culinary adventures! Have a marvelous time everyone!
That's true! It's nice having you ladies around for some foodie inspiration. Have a grubtastic weekend, all!

That's true! It's nice having you ladies around for some foodie inspiration. Have a grubtastic weekend, all!
Hehe! Grubtastic indeed! Hope every meal this weekend brings you joy and delightful memories, and that you're surrounded by loving company to match :)

Hehe! Grubtastic indeed! Hope every meal this weekend brings you joy and delightful memories, and that you're surrounded by loving company to match :)
Aww, that's so sweet. Same to you! Here's to embracing the glories of good food and great company this weekend!

Aww, that's so sweet. Same to you! Here's to embracing the glories of good food and great company this weekend!
Yes, bring on all the deliciousness! Have a splendid weekend!

Hope everyone's weekends are off to a scrumptious start! It's fun reading all these yummy plans.
It sure is! So many exciting ideas to try. Hope you guys have an awesome weekend too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu