• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Fitness & Wellness Forum Workout Routines, Mum's Fitness

I like to incorporate coconut oil into my diet when I can - it's great for boosting energy and enhancing fat burning, plus it's tasty too! I often use it in cooking, or just take a teaspoonful when I'm feeling snacky. Avocados are another go-to of mine; they're high in healthy fats that help curb cravings and keep you full - I usually have one with my breakfast every day, either on whole grain toast or in my smoothie.

What foods do you turn to when you want to give your body a boost?

Reactions: bubblyfish
I like to incorporate coconut oil into my diet when I can - it's great for boosting energy and enhancing fat burning, plus it's tasty too! I often use it in cooking, or just take a teaspoonful when I'm feeling snacky. Avocados are another go-to of mine; they're high in healthy fats that help curb cravings and keep you full - I usually have one with my breakfast every day, either on whole grain toast or in my smoothie.

What foods do you turn to when you want to give your body a boost?
Ooh yes, coconut oil is a great one! I've also heard of its energy-boosting powers, plus it's so versatile - although I mostly use it for frying because it gives the food such a lovely flavor.

I've recently started incorporating more nuts into my diet too; almonds and pistachios especially, as healthy fat sources that are also high in protein. They're a great mid-afternoon snack when I'm feeling sluggish and keep me full until dinner. I find that upping my protein intake also helps me stay satisfied for longer, so I've been trying out different kinds of beans and lentils in my meals too.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu