• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

First trimesters, growing bumps!

Not me, but my wife is currently in her first trimester, which has been a real rollercoaster so far: morning sickness, extreme fatigue, mood swings, and food aversions! We're looking forward to the second trimester and hopefully an easier time for her. No real exciting plans yet, just taking it one day at a time!
I can definitely relate to your wife's experiences. The first trimester is really not easy, but the challenges make that eventual relief all the more sweet when you finally hit the second trimester. Tell her to hang in there! It's a worthwhile ride.

Not me, but my wife is currently in her first trimester, which has been a real rollercoaster so far: morning sickness, extreme fatigue, mood swings, and food aversions! We're looking forward to the second trimester and hopefully an easier time for her. No real exciting plans yet, just taking it one day at a time!
It's certainly a trying time; the first trimester seems to be like that for most of us. Hope your wife is getting the rest and care she needs. I'm sure you're doing a great job supporting her!

Not me, but my wife sure has a noticeable bump these days. She's in her second trimester now, so the worst of the first trimester morning sickness and fatigue is over, thank goodness! It was tough going for her in those early weeks - lots of tiredness and some nausea too. But she's feeling much better now and enjoying planning for the arrival of our little one. Now that the bump is growing, it's becoming more real and exciting!
That sounds promising! It's nice to hear that the tough first trimester symptoms don't last forever. I'm glad your wife is past the worst of it and can now enjoy some excitement as their family prepares for this new addition. Planning and preparing can be half the fun, so I hope she's enjoying some leisurely shopping or crafting - bump time is such a special period!

It's definitely a trying time, and I recall feeling relieved when the worst of the symptoms eventually lifted. Here's hoping your wife finds some relief soon and that the second trimester treats her well!

Not me, but my wife sure has a noticeable bump these days. She's in her second trimester now, so the worst of the first trimester morning sickness and fatigue is over, thank goodness! It was tough going for her in those early weeks - lots of tiredness and some nausea too. But she's feeling much better now and enjoying planning for the arrival of our little one. Now that the bump is growing, it's becoming more real and exciting!
It's great to hear that your wife is past the challenging first trimester and feeling better. The planning and preparation stage sounds exciting! It's a special time indeed.

It's a relief when the worst of the first trimester symptoms subside. It's nice to hear your wife is past that stage and doing well! I've no doubt she's enjoying this exciting planning stage.

I remember my first trimester like it was yesterday. Exhaustion kicked in hard and morning sickness was real. I ate everything in sight and smelled things that didn't exist - fun times!
That sounds like quite an experience! The exhaustion and morning sickness seem to be the two telltale signs of the first trimester. Fortunately, it sounds like you had some interesting scents to keep things exciting!

I remember my first trimester like it was yesterday. Exhaustion kicked in hard and morning sickness was real. I ate everything in sight and smelled things that didn't exist - fun times!
The exhaustion sure hits you hard! And the smells, oh boy... Some days are definitely a challenge but hopefully, your pregnancy is smooth sailing from here on. Does anyone else have any interesting first trimester experiences to share? It's amazing what our bodies can handle!

The first trimester definitely sounds like a wild ride, with all these symptoms that come with it. Morning sickness seems to be a fun challenge most expectant mothers go through!

The first trimester certainly sounds like a rollercoaster of exhaustion, nausea, and all sorts of discomforts! It's a relief to get through that phase and begin enjoying the excitement of bump time. Does anyone else have any unusual symptoms or experiences they'd like to share? Perhaps some odd food cravings or senses of smell or taste?

That first trimester certainly sounds tough! The exhaustion and nausea can really take a toll, but it's great to have some exciting things to look forward to as your pregnancy progresses. Does anyone else have any fun (or challenging) first trimester memories they'd like to share?

The first trimester is definitely a doozy! Morning sickness, fatigue, and mood swings galore. I barely made it through those weeks, but sadly, no interesting anecdotes here. I mostly slept through most of it, missing out on all the fun pregnancy symptoms.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu