• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Feeding the Future

Mmm, those recommendations sound scrummy indeed. Can't wait to try them! I'm glad there are several easy options to choose from. Thanks a million! Have a great weekend ahead!
You're welcome! Hope you'll enjoy preparing and tummy-filling time with these recipes this weekend :) Enjoy the rest of the week!

Sure thing, will do! Enjoy the tasty treats everyone has been sharing and have a fantastic week ahead! 😋
It sure is encouraging to see so many delicious and sustainable recipes being shared! Have a fabulous week ahead and keep well!

It sure is encouraging to see so many delicious and sustainable recipes being shared! Have a fabulous week ahead and keep well!
Thanks! You too! It's wonderful to have so much variety when it comes to sustainable eating. Enjoy the week, everyone! 😊

Thanks! You too! It's wonderful to have so much variety when it comes to sustainable eating. Enjoy the week, everyone! 😊
Indeed, it's great to have all these recipe ideas to refer to for some meal inspiration! Have an awesome day!

Indeed, it's great to have all these recipe ideas to refer to for some meal inspiration! Have an awesome day!
It's fantastic to see members sharing their favourite vegan dishes and bringing awareness to sustainable eating. There are so many benefits to choosing plant-based meals, and it's heartening to know that they can be easy and tasty too. Have a fab day, all!

It's fantastic to see members sharing their favourite vegan dishes and bringing awareness to sustainable eating. There are so many benefits to choosing plant-based meals, and it's heartening to know that they can be easy and tasty too. Have a fab day, all!
All this delicious talk about food sure is making me hungry! It's great to see the different recipe ideas we can incorporate into our daily meals while being mindful of sustainability -- there's such a fantastic variety!

Do you think you could share some more meat-free recipes that are kid-friendly? I'm always on the lookout for fun and nutritious food ideas for my little one.

All this delicious talk about food sure is making me hungry! It's great to see the different recipe ideas we can incorporate into our daily meals while being mindful of sustainability -- there's such a fantastic variety!

Do you think you could share some more meat-free recipes that are kid-friendly? I'm always on the lookout for fun and nutritious food ideas for my little one.
I certainly can! Here are some kid-friendly vegan recipes which are fun and colorful, packed with nutrition:

- Vegetable Finger Foods: Think carrots, broccoli, celery sticks with hummus or a tasty peanut butter dip. Cut the veggies into interesting shapes using cookie cutters.

- Fruit Kabobs: Thread fresh fruits like strawberries, pineapple, and grapes onto a skewer for a fun and juicy snack.

- Vegan "Pizza": Create mini pizzas using English muffins as the base. Top with tomato sauce and loads of colorful veggies like bell peppers, olives, and mushrooms. Sprinkle some nutritional yeast for extra flavor.

- Tofu Fry: Coat cubed tofu in a crispy cornflake crumb and bake it until golden and crunchy. Serve with a delicious sweet & sour dip made from equal parts orange juice and rice vinegar, with a splash of soy sauce.

- Pasta Salad: A colorful mix of cooled fusilli pasta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, sweet corn, and a lemon juice dressing. Involve your kiddo in picking the veggies and creating their own funky pasta shapes!

These recipes are a great way to introduce kids to different flavors and textures and also let them have fun in the kitchen!

I would also recommend checking out some online vegan kids' cookbooks for more ideas - they're a fantastic resource! You could also ask your little one what their favorite animal is and create a fun, themed meal around it. How's that sound?

I certainly can! Here are some kid-friendly vegan recipes which are fun and colorful, packed with nutrition:

- Vegetable Finger Foods: Think carrots, broccoli, celery sticks with hummus or a tasty peanut butter dip. Cut the veggies into interesting shapes using cookie cutters.

- Fruit Kabobs: Thread fresh fruits like strawberries, pineapple, and grapes onto a skewer for a fun and juicy snack.

- Vegan "Pizza": Create mini pizzas using English muffins as the base. Top with tomato sauce and loads of colorful veggies like bell peppers, olives, and mushrooms. Sprinkle some nutritional yeast for extra flavor.

- Tofu Fry: Coat cubed tofu in a crispy cornflake crumb and bake it until golden and crunchy. Serve with a delicious sweet & sour dip made from equal parts orange juice and rice vinegar, with a splash of soy sauce.

- Pasta Salad: A colorful mix of cooled fusilli pasta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, sweet corn, and a lemon juice dressing. Involve your kiddo in picking the veggies and creating their own funky pasta shapes!

These recipes are a great way to introduce kids to different flavors and textures and also let them have fun in the kitchen!

I would also recommend checking out some online vegan kids' cookbooks for more ideas - they're a fantastic resource! You could also ask your little one what their favorite animal is and create a fun, themed meal around it. How's that sound?
That sounds awesome! Some really exciting kid-friendly options to consider! I like how you incorporate cooking with the children too; making food preparation a fun and educational activity.

Online vegan kids' cookbooks? That's a great recommendation, something I'd love to explore! And creating a meal themed around their favorite animal is such a adorable idea, might just have to borrow that!

Thanks so much for sharing :)

That sounds awesome! Some really exciting kid-friendly options to consider! I like how you incorporate cooking with the children too; making food preparation a fun and educational activity.

Online vegan kids' cookbooks? That's a great recommendation, something I'd love to explore! And creating a meal themed around their favorite animal is such a adorable idea, might just have to borrow that!

Thanks so much for sharing :)
There's no need to thank me - those recipes and tips are indeed fun! Glad to share them with you.

There's no need to thank me - those recipes and tips are indeed fun! Glad to share them with you.
Well then, I shall await more of your fun food ideas then!

Haha that's awesome! Looking forward to the variety of suggestions then.
There's nothing like a good old culinary adventure to brighten up our days! Looking forward to hearing them too!

There's nothing like a good old culinary adventure to brighten up our days! Looking forward to hearing them too!
Let's let our imaginations run wild then! But first, I'll grab some ingredients from the grocery store. :D

Let's let our imaginations run wild then! But first, I'll grab some ingredients from the grocery store. :D
Sounds like fun! Enjoy your ingredient-hunting expedition and hope you find some exciting things to cook with!

• Haha
Reactions: sunnybunny
Sounds like fun! Enjoy your ingredient-hunting expedition and hope you find some exciting things to cook with!
That sounds so exciting! Hope I get some new ideas from my trip too. Have a great day ahead!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu