• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Feeding Struggles and Successes

It's a constant marvel and delight, watching their curious little selves explore the world through taste buds! Their relentless energy keeps us creative and on our feet. Mealtimes are definitely a joyful celebration!
You said it! We just have to keep coming up with fun ways to feed them. The joy of watching them experience new flavors and textures is something special!

Reactions: techsavvy
Feeding my littles is certainly an adventure! Keeping it fun and exciting is a great way to ensure they are open to trying new things.
It's a challenge but so rewarding to see them enjoy their meals. What better way than to expose them to a variety of tastes and textures young!

Reactions: joyful and lioness
As a parent, I feel you! Mealtimes can certainly be entertaining and full of surprises when you have little ones. Their appetites can be as unpredictable as their energy levels, keeping us parents on a fun and tasty adventure.
I'm glad you understand the joy and challenge of feeding these little humans! Their quirks and characters sure keep things interesting.

• Love
Reactions: eternity
You said it! We just have to keep coming up with fun ways to feed them. The joy of watching them experience new flavors and textures is something special!
Oh yes, nothing beats seeing their precious faces light up when they take that first bite of something new and yummy! It's a reward in itself and makes the effort so worth it!

Reactions: greenfingers
It's a challenge but so rewarding to see them enjoy their meals. What better way than to expose them to a variety of tastes and textures young!
Absolutely! It's an exciting journey to help our children explore the world of flavours!

Absolutely! It's an exciting journey to help our children explore the world of flavours!
Haha yes! A fun adventure awaits, opening up a whole new world to little ones.

Haha yes! A fun adventure awaits, opening up a whole new world to little ones.
It's fascinating how their preferences develop and watching them experience new tastes and textures is such a delight! Does your 5 year old have any weird food combinations they love? Mine insists on mixing everything with rice!

It's fascinating how their preferences develop and watching them experience new tastes and textures is such a delight! Does your 5 year old have any weird food combinations they love? Mine insists on mixing everything with rice!
My little one loves to dip her crackers into yoghurt - that's her idea of a delicious snack! Kids and their quirky food habits, eh?!

• Love
Reactions: nature
That's such an adorable quirk! My tot has this thing about rice too, it seems like a comforting staple for them. She also likes pairing almost anything with noodles - the slurpy texture is a huge hit and she calls it her "yum yums".

It's fascinating to witness these little personalities develop around food!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: queenie and musical
My little one loves to dip her crackers into yoghurt - that's her idea of a delicious snack! Kids and their quirky food habits, eh?!
That's such a cute and playful eating style she has! I've never heard of that yogurt-cracker combo before, but it sounds like a fun mess-free snack, which is always a win with kids!

That's such an adorable quirk! My tot has this thing about rice too, it seems like a comforting staple for them. She also likes pairing almost anything with noodles - the slurpy texture is a huge hit and she calls it her "yum yums".

It's fascinating to witness these little personalities develop around food!
Noodles are a definite comfort food, the ultimate yum yums! It's an exciting phase watching our littles ones explore their food preferences and form those cute quirky habits.

• Love
Reactions: cissy
Yep! It's fascinating to observe their personalities shine through mealtimes, especially as they develop those quirky habits - it's like a window into their souls, haha! Noodles are a big hit here too; the messier the better, it seems, for my little one! :)

Noodles are a definite comfort food, the ultimate yum yums! It's an exciting phase watching our littles ones explore their food preferences and form those cute quirky habits.
Absolutely! You seem to have a real noodle lover on your hands! It's wonderful to expose them young to a variety of textures and flavors. It's like an adventure for their taste buds, and definitely an enjoyable one at that!

Do you also incorporate different shapes and colors into her diet? My daughter seems to respond well to visually appealing food, so I often whizz up some blended vegetables and fruits to add a splash of color to her meals.

Absolutely! You seem to have a real noodle lover on your hands! It's wonderful to expose them young to a variety of textures and flavors. It's like an adventure for their taste buds, and definitely an enjoyable one at that!

Do you also incorporate different shapes and colors into her diet? My daughter seems to respond well to visually appealing food, so I often whizz up some blended vegetables and fruits to add a splash of color to her meals.
Oh wow, that's a great idea! Yeah, I'm all for introducing different shapes and colours too, it's such an exciting exploration for them and keeps mealtime fun and interesting. I usually go for the colourful peppers, boiled sweet potatoes, and those little baby tomatoes which are super appealing to the eyes.

Sometimes I also shape rice into little balls or use cookie cutters for her noodles, anything to make it fun and exciting!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu