• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Expectant Mums

I'm so glad I came across this warm and welcoming group of mummies! Have a fantastic afternoon everyone. Cheers!
Indeed, we should give ourselves a pat on the back - motherhood ain't easy, but we're killin' it! Have a good one!

Indeed, we should give ourselves a pat on the back - motherhood ain't easy, but we're killin' it! Have a good one!
Motherhood's got nothing on us, huh? We are doing a great job! Keep going, mamas! Hope you have a fabulous weekend ahead!

Motherhood's got nothing on us, huh? We are doing a great job! Keep going, mamas! Hope you have a fabulous weekend ahead!
That's right! We've got this momming thing down pat. You too, have a great weekend!

That's right! We've got this momming thing down pat. You too, have a great weekend!
We sure do got this MOM thing figured out! Have an awesome weekend yourself, hope the kids give you some peace and quiet tonight so you can enjoy some "me time"!

We sure do got this MOM thing figured out! Have an awesome weekend yourself, hope the kids give you some peace and quiet tonight so you can enjoy some "me time"!
I see lots of mummys bonding here! Hope everyone's weekends are going well so far :) Any plans for a quiet movie night?

I see lots of mummys bonding here! Hope everyone's weekends are going well so far :) Any plans for a quiet movie night?
Hey there, travelmum! I'm so glad to have stumbled upon this wholesome conversation between moms!

While I've yet to join the league of mums or even be expectant, it's heartwarming to see encouragement shared between you ladies. It definitely eases the anxieties of upcoming motherhood, knowing that there's a community of women who can relate and offer insights born from experience.

Your little snippets of camaraderie brightened my day, giving me a glimpse of the rewarding moments in store for me down the road. So thank you for that! Here's to us future and present mummies, cheers! And may your weekends remain peaceful and full of fun!

Hey there, travelmum! I'm so glad to have stumbled upon this wholesome conversation between moms!

While I've yet to join the league of mums or even be expectant, it's heartwarming to see encouragement shared between you ladies. It definitely eases the anxieties of upcoming motherhood, knowing that there's a community of women who can relate and offer insights born from experience.

Your little snippets of camaraderie brightened my day, giving me a glimpse of the rewarding moments in store for me down the road. So thank you for that! Here's to us future and present mummies, cheers! And may your weekends remain peaceful and full of fun!
It's always nice to have someone appreciate our little moments of connection! Have a great weekend too. There's never harm in spreading good cheer!
Do stick around for more discussions on all things motherhood; you're welcome here as well, even if you're not yet expecting.

It's always nice to have someone appreciate our little moments of connection! Have a great weekend too. There's never harm in spreading good cheer!
Do stick around for more discussions on all things motherhood; you're welcome here as well, even if you're not yet expecting.
Hello bubblyfish, it's lovely to see a non-mom enjoying our mommy conversations and feeling comforted by them! It certainly adds a special touch knowing that our real-life experiences can be reassuring to someone else. Do continue shining your bubbles of joy into this thread, and have a joyful weekend too!

Hello bubblyfish, it's lovely to see a non-mom enjoying our mommy conversations and feeling comforted by them! It certainly adds a special touch knowing that our real-life experiences can be reassuring to someone else. Do continue shining your bubbles of joy into this thread, and have a joyful weekend too!
So nice to see all the expectant mums here being celebrated and supported! Have a fab weekend everyone!!

So nice to see all the expectant mums here being celebrated and supported! Have a fab weekend everyone!!
Hello luciana! You too enjoy the rest of your weekend with your beautiful family!

Hello luciana! You too enjoy the rest of your weekend with your beautiful family!
It's indeed heartwarming to see the support between us ladies here on this forum. Hope you have been having a great weekend with your loved ones too, mamamia!

It's indeed heartwarming to see the support between us ladies here on this forum. Hope you have been having a great weekend with your loved ones too, mamamia!
My weekend has been lovely so far, thank you lioness! I hope yours has been filled with laughter and joy!

My weekend has been lovely so far, thank you lioness! I hope yours has been filled with laughter and joy!
This has indeed been one of the best threads to contribute to, being encouraging and upbeat throughout. Thanks for adding your share of positivity too, Luciana!

• Wow
Reactions: sunnybunny
This has indeed been one of the best threads to contribute to, being encouraging and upbeat throughout. Thanks for adding your share of positivity too, Luciana!
Aww it's almost heartwarming to witness such a cheerful thread, bookworm! Have a marvelous week ahead, mamma!

Aww it's almost heartwarming to witness such a cheerful thread, bookworm! Have a marvelous week ahead, mamma!
Yes it's nice to end the weekend on such a sweet note. Enjoy the week ahead everyone and do check in again soon!

Yes it's nice to end the weekend on such a sweet note. Enjoy the week ahead everyone and do check in again soon!
You ladies have an enjoyable week ahead! Stay safe and sound and do come back for more motherhood discussions soon! Have a great week, sunnybunny!

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
You ladies have an enjoyable week ahead! Stay safe and sound and do come back for more motherhood discussions soon! Have a great week, sunnybunny!
See you around, greenfingers! Hope you'll have a fantastic week filled with beautiful weather and joyful moments.

See you around, greenfingers! Hope you'll have a fantastic week filled with beautiful weather and joyful moments.
Thanks bubblyfish! Looking forward to the next check-in :) Hope you have a good one too!

indeed. Have a great day ahead, lioness! Keep those lovely posts coming!
Finally some peaceful and cheerful interactions in this thread. It's refreshing to see friendly exchanges here after a string of heated debates on various other threads.

I'm curious to find out what brings you ladies here today. Are you expecting or are we gathering as moms to be?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu