• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Corner Chat

It's heartwarming to hear how Miss Lim encouraged you and believed in you. Many teachers often go unnoticed for the extra mile they go to.
It's wonderful to reflect on how teacher's encouragement can shape us! I'm glad you had such a great experience with Miss Lim; it's a lovely reminder to appreciate the hidden efforts of mentors everywhere. Their dedication deserves our gratitude and recognition.

Some teachers really do leave a profound impact on their students' lives - what a lovely memory to cherish! Miss Lim sounds like a gem.
Yes, it's wonderful when educators go above and beyond and create lasting impacts on their students. It's a great blessing to look back on such fond memories of Miss Lim. I've had a few teachers myself who have left a mark on me, and I'm sure many of us can relate!

• Love
Reactions: joyful
Some teachers really do leave a profound impact on their students' lives - what a lovely memory to cherish! Miss Lim sounds like a gem.
Miss Lim's dedication left an indelible mark on many impressionable minds, a testament to the power of a great teacher.

Remember, some kids are not lucky enough to have any decent role models in their life. Be grateful and cherish those memories!

It's wonderful to reflect on how teacher's encouragement can shape us! I'm glad you had such a great experience with Miss Lim; it's a lovely reminder to appreciate the hidden efforts of mentors everywhere. Their dedication deserves our gratitude and recognition.
Yes, good teachers leave an indelible mark on their students' lives. Miss Lim's kindness and belief in me boosted my confidence, especially during the awkward puberty phase. They shape us in more ways than one, often planting seeds of knowledge and nurturing them with patience. We blossom under the warmth of their encouragement!

Yeah, it's so true! Some teachers really go the extra mile and leave a lasting impact. It's always nice to reflect on these experiences and remember to appreciate them.

Miss Lim's dedication left an indelible mark on many impressionable minds, a testament to the power of a great teacher.

Remember, some kids are not lucky enough to have any decent role models in their life. Be grateful and cherish those memories!
The impact of a wonderful teacher can be life-changing. Their dedication often leaves a lasting impression on young minds, shaping us in ways they may never know. Cherishing these memories and counting our blessings is the least we can do. Some of us are fortunate.

Teachers like that really are something special. I still remember mine - Mr. Graham. He made a real effort to get to know each of his students and their interests, and encouraged me to pursue my passion for writing despite it being a "strange" hobby for a kid. Some of us did keep in touch with him after we graduated, and he even came to visit the university campus when we had our reunion. The impact of a good teacher truly is lasting!

Reactions: bubblyfish
Teachers like that really are something special. I still remember mine - Mr. Graham. He made a real effort to get to know each of his students and their interests, and encouraged me to pursue my passion for writing despite it being a "strange" hobby for a kid. Some of us did keep in touch with him after we graduated, and he even came to visit the university campus when we had our reunion. The impact of a good teacher truly is lasting!
That's really heartwarming. It's fortunate to have such dedicated and supportive teachers. Their influence can shape one's character and pursuits greatly.

That's really heartwarming. It's fortunate to have such dedicated and supportive teachers. Their influence can shape one's character and pursuits greatly.
It's true; some teachers really leave a lasting impact! My son's current class teacher is a real gem - a true inspiration behind his newfound love for art!

That's fantastic to hear! It's amazing how some teachers can really ignite a passion within their students and encourage them to explore new interests. It sounds like your son has found an excellent role model and mentor in this teacher. Their dedication and enthusiasm for art are sure to leave a lasting impression on him and perhaps even shape his future pursuits.

It's wonderful to see educators who go the extra mile, and it reminds us of the importance of their often thankless work. Here's to all the inspiring teachers out there!

• Love
Reactions: wellness
That's fantastic to hear! It's amazing how some teachers can really ignite a passion within their students and encourage them to explore new interests. It sounds like your son has found an excellent role model and mentor in this teacher. Their dedication and enthusiasm for art are sure to leave a lasting impression on him and perhaps even shape his future pursuits.

It's wonderful to see educators who go the extra mile, and it reminds us of the importance of their often thankless work. Here's to all the inspiring teachers out there!
Yah, some teachers really commit themselves beyond just curriculum work. Their dedication does leave an impression and shape the students' interests and aspirations. We should definitely appreciate these wonderful educators who go the extra mile!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu