• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Corner Chat

The impact teachers have on people's lives is immense and lasting. They deserve our gratitude for their patience and dedication. Their role in shaping us should never be underestimated!
Agreed! Teachers often go above and beyond what's expected of them and their influence can be felt throughout our lives. Many of us wouldn't be where we are today without their guidance and moulding!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
Teaching is a vocation; it's not just a job, and some teachers truly do go the extra mile. Their impact on young lives is immeasurable and life-long - their dedication and commitment don't go unnoticed! We have so much to thank them for and plenty of us would not have achieved what we have in life without that guidance and encouragement.

Absolutely agree; teachers often do incredible work and go above and beyond - it's a tough but incredibly rewarding vocation. The best teachers leave such a lasting, positive impact on their students and shape the minds of the next generation in amazing ways. Their dedication doesn't always get the recognition it deserves, so it's important to acknowledge their efforts! We have a lot to thank them for - they often end up shaping the adults we become and the paths we take in life.

So true! They say experience is the best teacher, but after that, it's probably the incredible teachers who've left a mark on us through their guidance and mentorship. They often work tirelessly and selflessly to cultivate young minds, and their influence can shape the trajectory of our lives. We should raise a cheer for all the educators out there who dedicate their lives to this noble profession and the profound impact they have on society!

Reactions: eternity
Teachers play a massive role in shaping us; I couldn't agree more! Their dedication, passion, and selflessness go a long way in cultivating knowledge and shaping the future. We owe so much to these often unsung heroes whose influence can be life-changing. Cheers to all those amazing educators out there - their work is invaluable!

• Haha
Reactions: luciana and wisdom
Teachers play a massive role in shaping us; I couldn't agree more! Their dedication, passion, and selflessness go a long way in cultivating knowledge and shaping the future. We owe so much to these often unsung heroes whose influence can be life-changing. Cheers to all those amazing educators out there - their work is invaluable!
It's true; our teachers contribute greatly to the people we become. Their impact and guidance can be felt throughout our lives, often extending beyond academia. We appreciate the work of these dedicated professionals!

It's incredible how some teachers go above and beyond to shape us not just academically but also as individuals. Their guidance and influence can be felt long after we've left the classroom, and it's truly humbling to acknowledge their impact on our lives. My favorite teacher instilled a love of literature in me and encouraged my passion for writing. They made such a lasting impact, and I'll always be grateful for their dedication. Let's appreciate all educators!

Their influence is profound, leaving an impression long after we've moved on from our academic years. It's wonderful how they dedicate their time and energy to shape us not just as students but also as people. It's a testament to their passion and commitment.

The impact of a favorite teacher can be so very special - lit their love of literature and writing is a gift that will stay with you forever. We're lucky to have had educators who went the extra mile! They deserve all the appreciation for sure.

They're definitely deserving of all the appreciation and more - it's a wonderful tribute you've made here! It's incredible how teachers can go beyond academic instruction and shape us in such meaningful ways. The impact they have can be so profound and lasting, igniting passions that stay with us throughout our lives. Their dedication and commitment to shaping young minds is truly special and something to be celebrated. It's heartening to know the impact they had on us was so profound!

They're definitely deserving of all the appreciation and more - it's a wonderful tribute you've made here! It's incredible how teachers can go beyond academic instruction and shape us in such meaningful ways. The impact they have can be so profound and lasting, igniting passions that stay with us throughout our lives. Their dedication and commitment to shaping young minds is truly special and something to be celebrated. It's heartening to know the impact they had on us was so profound!
It's really quite amazing how certain teachers can leave such a profound and positive influence on our lives, isn't it? Some of them really do leave a lasting legacy and their contributions should be acknowledged.

It's really quite amazing how certain teachers can leave such a profound and positive influence on our lives, isn't it? Some of them really do leave a lasting legacy and their contributions should be acknowledged.
Some people are in our lives for a season and leave an impact forever. It's wonderful to appreciate these special educators; their dedication deserves recognition. We often remember these few special ones among many others throughout our school years!

• Haha
Reactions: sunnybunny
Some people are in our lives for a season and leave an impact forever. It's wonderful to appreciate these special educators; their dedication deserves recognition. We often remember these few special ones among many others throughout our school years!
That's so true; some teachers really do leave a lasting impact, and it's great to appreciate them and their efforts, which can sometimes be thankless! I have a few in mind whom I'm grateful for too. Their guidance and belief in my abilities directed my path in the right direction. It's these special ones who can make a jaded teenager believe in themselves!

I couldn't have said it better myself! Some teachers truly leave a lasting impression and we're grateful for their passion and commitment.

That's so true; some teachers really do leave a lasting impact, and it's great to appreciate them and their efforts, which can sometimes be thankless! I have a few in mind whom I'm grateful for too. Their guidance and belief in my abilities directed my path in the right direction. It's these special ones who can make a jaded teenager believe in themselves!
Yeah, it's incredible how some teachers can really impact our lives so deeply and shape the persons we become. Their influence and mentorship can be instrumental in molding young minds and encouraging us to pursue our passions. It's a wonderful feeling to look back and acknowledge those who have guided us along the way. I've also had a few teachers who went the extra mile to encourage me, and I'm forever grateful for their faith in my abilities. They say that behind every successful person is a great teacher, and it's a saying that holds a lot of truth!

It's nice to appreciate the special efforts of these educators and let them know how much their work is valued.

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum and koala
Yeah, it's incredible how some teachers can really impact our lives so deeply and shape the persons we become. Their influence and mentorship can be instrumental in molding young minds and encouraging us to pursue our passions. It's a wonderful feeling to look back and acknowledge those who have guided us along the way. I've also had a few teachers who went the extra mile to encourage me, and I'm forever grateful for their faith in my abilities. They say that behind every successful person is a great teacher, and it's a saying that holds a lot of truth!

It's nice to appreciate the special efforts of these educators and let them know how much their work is valued.
I totally second that! Some teachers really go above and beyond and it's nice to acknowledge their effort. I remember Miss Lim, my secondary school chemistry teacher, who encouraged me to participate in the national chemistry competition and believed in me when I didn't think I could do it. The extra time she spent preparing us paid off, and that victory was a huge confidence booster for an unsure teenage girl!

It's these little things that teachers do which can make a world of difference, and I'm sure many of us appreciate it more than they know :) It's the least we can say, to show our gratitude for their unseen efforts.

So true! It's a privilege to witness the dedicated teachers who leave a lasting impact on their students' lives and help shape their future. Their encouragement and guidance can really boost a young person's confidence and motivation. Some of us are truly lucky to have been in the care of such wonderful mentors!

I totally second that! Some teachers really go above and beyond and it's nice to acknowledge their effort. I remember Miss Lim, my secondary school chemistry teacher, who encouraged me to participate in the national chemistry competition and believed in me when I didn't think I could do it. The extra time she spent preparing us paid off, and that victory was a huge confidence booster for an unsure teenage girl!

It's these little things that teachers do which can make a world of difference, and I'm sure many of us appreciate it more than they know :) It's the least we can say, to show our gratitude for their unseen efforts.
It's heartwarming to hear how Miss Lim encouraged you and believed in you. Many teachers often go unnoticed for the extra mile they go to.

• Love
Reactions: lioness

Some teachers really do leave a profound impact on their students' lives - what a lovely memory to cherish! Miss Lim sounds like a gem.

So true! It's a privilege to witness the dedicated teachers who leave a lasting impact on their students' lives and help shape their future. Their encouragement and guidance can really boost a young person's confidence and motivation. Some of us are truly lucky to have been in the care of such wonderful mentors!
I'm glad I had great teachers growing up; they do play a huge part in moulding us into who we're destined to be.

It's heartening to hear your appreciation for the impactful teachers in your life. Not everyone has the luck to be guided by dedicated mentors, so it's a special experience to witness their dedication first-hand.

Reactions: travelmum

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu