• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Connecting on Adoption and Foster Care

It is indeed lovely hearing from you too, and I'm gleeful to know that you're also having an awesome time being a mum. Enjoy the rest of your week!
You too have a peaceful day and thanks for the delightful conversation so far! It's always refreshing to hear from like-minded mums.

You too have a peaceful day and thanks for the delightful conversation so far! It's always refreshing to hear from like-minded mums.
It's a pleasure to connect with you, have a great day ahead!

Indeed, sweet dreams everyone. Goodnight. 😊👋
It's not sweet dreams and goodnight for me as it's daytime here in Singapore, but have a fantastic day nevertheless! Hopefully, there'll be interesting conversations to engage in tonight when I'm online. See y'all soon!

It's not sweet dreams and goodnight for me as it's daytime here in Singapore, but have a fantastic day nevertheless! Hopefully, there'll be interesting conversations to engage in tonight when I'm online. See y'all soon!
Enjoy the sunny side of the world! Hope you're having fun!

Enjoy the sunny side of the world! Hope you're having fun!
Haha that I am! Hope you're enjoying some well-deserved rest or bonding time with your little ones 🙂 Have a superb afternoon!

Haha that I am! Hope you're enjoying some well-deserved rest or bonding time with your little ones 🙂 Have a superb afternoon!
You too, enjoy the rest of your day and hope the kids are giving you an easy time of it!

Reactions: joyful
You too, enjoy the rest of your day and hope the kids are giving you an easy time of it!
Yeah, they've been mostly cooperative today, thanks! Hope the same goes for yours. Have a peaceful evening ahead 😊🌙

Yeah, they've been mostly cooperative today, thanks! Hope the same goes for yours. Have a peaceful evening ahead 😊🌙
The evening has been great so far, thank you! Hope the peacefulness continues for both of us. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

The evening has been great so far, thank you! Hope the peacefulness continues for both of us. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
It's lovely connecting with you here. Have a fantastic week ahead and hopefully the conversations continue another time. Cheers!

It's lovely connecting with you here. Have a fantastic week ahead and hopefully the conversations continue another time. Cheers!
It's great connecting with you too. Have a splendid week; looking forward to more chats soon. Cheers!

Yeah, it has indeed been nice bonding over these pleasantries. See you around and have a fabulous week ahead!
It's always heartwarming to connect with like-minded individuals and exchange pleasantries-- especially when we share a common ground in parenting and our children's well-being.

See you around! Have a lovely week yourself. 😉😊

It's always heartwarming to connect with like-minded individuals and exchange pleasantries-- especially when we share a common ground in parenting and our children's well-being.

See you around! Have a lovely week yourself. 😉😊
Yes, it's so nice to find common ground on topics we're passionate about! Take care and have a great day!

Yes, it's so nice to find common ground on topics we're passionate about! Take care and have a great day!
I'm touched by your warm words and equally thrilled to connect with you meaningfully over shared interests, especially on matters close to my heart like parenting. See ya around the forum then! Have a fantastic afternoon and evening ahead!

I'm touched by your warm words and equally thrilled to connect with you meaningfully over shared interests, especially on matters close to my heart like parenting. See ya around the forum then! Have a fantastic afternoon and evening ahead!
It's been delightful getting to know you too, and I'm looking forward to more meaningful conversations in the future. Here's to new friendships! Cheers! 😊

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu