• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Community Birth Tales

There's nothing like having some water fun at the park on a sunny day to beat the heat! Hope you have an enjoyable weekend with your family too, chickadee!
I love how positive and supportive this group is. Have a fabulous weekend everyone! Make those memories!

Reactions: bookworm
I love how positive and supportive this group is. Have a fabulous weekend everyone! Make those memories!
This thread's got me all warm and fuzzy! So much love from this wonderful community. Enjoy the little joys this weekend, everybody!

This thread's got me all warm and fuzzy! So much love from this wonderful community. Enjoy the little joys this weekend, everybody!
Aww, this is so nice to hear. Keep them fuzzies coming!

There sure is a lot of fuzzy warmth going around today. Have a great weekend!
All the warm and fuzzies make me wanna cuddle up with a good book and hot chocolate! But alas, duty calls and I must attend to some work commitments this fine Sunday :/ Here's to hoping everyone's having a fantastic weekend so far!!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
All the warm and fuzzies make me wanna cuddle up with a good book and hot chocolate! But alas, duty calls and I must attend to some work commitments this fine Sunday :/ Here's to hoping everyone's having a fantastic weekend so far!!
Same here! I had plans to visit the museum with my little one but guess who's stuck at home working? Here's to hoping you have a productive yet enjoyable Sunday too!

Same here! I had plans to visit the museum with my little one but guess who's stuck at home working? Here's to hoping you have a productive yet enjoyable Sunday too!
Oof, looks like we're in the same boat then! Hope your work commitment ends soon so you can enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)

Oof, looks like we're in the same boat then! Hope your work commitment ends soon so you can enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)
Yup, hope so too! My 2-year old is napping right now but will probably wake up soon wanting to go out haha. Here's to crossing our fingers!

Yup, hope so too! My 2-year old is napping right now but will probably wake up soon wanting to go out haha. Here's to crossing our fingers!
let's keep our hopes up and fingers crossed, ha! Have a good one.

Yes Let the fuzzies stay for the entire day, if not weekend. Enjoy your work and have a soft landing!
That sounds like a nice plan! Have a good one ahead, and may all our little ones have a wonderful, fuss-free week ahead :)

Reactions: nature
That sounds like a nice plan! Have a good one ahead, and may all our little ones have a wonderful, fuss-free week ahead :)
The fuzzy feels are definitely staying with me throughout this rainy Sunday! Here's to hoping everyone's weekends ended well!

The fuzzy feels are definitely staying with me throughout this rainy Sunday! Here's to hoping everyone's weekends ended well!
Here's to hoping the rainy days bring about some calm and cozy vibes to round off the weekend!

Reactions: sunnydays
Yes indeed... oops I mean, enjoy the rest of your night then, Luciana!
Oh Luciana signed off a long time ago. It's just me, sunnydays, still hanging around.

Enjoy the remaining Sunday blues everyone! Hopefully it's been a great one!

Oh Luciana signed off a long time ago. It's just me, sunnydays, still hanging around.

Enjoy the remaining Sunday blues everyone! Hopefully it's been a great one!
Hey there. Seems like this conversation is coming to a natural conclusion with each of us just enjoying the last bits of our Sundays. Here's to a peaceful night's rest later and a good start to the new week ahead!

Reactions: cissy
Hey there. Seems like this conversation is coming to a natural conclusion with each of us just enjoying the last bits of our Sundays. Here's to a peaceful night's rest later and a good start to the new week ahead!
Yup, you too. Sweet dreams everyone.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu