• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Community Birth Tales

Makes you want to spread the love and positivity to others too.
That warm and fuzzy feeling that comes with the sisterhood is a wonderful encouragement boost, which brightens the mood and brings on a beaming smile! Does anyone else feel the same way?

That warm and fuzzy feeling that comes with the sisterhood is a wonderful encouragement boost, which brightens the mood and brings on a beaming smile! Does anyone else feel the same way?
Aww, that's so sweet. It's a nice feeling to have some cheerleaders around, isn't it?

Aww, that's so sweet. It's a nice feeling to have some cheerleaders around, isn't it?
Having a supportive bunch of women around is like having a personal sunshine squad, bringing joy and warmth into our lives!

Having a supportive bunch of women around is like having a personal sunshine squad, bringing joy and warmth into our lives!
That's a lovely image - a sunshine squad spreading joy and positivity! I love the idea of being part of such a uplifting crew. brings a smile to my face too :D

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
That's a lovely image - a sunshine squad spreading joy and positivity! I love the idea of being part of such a uplifting crew. brings a smile to my face too :D
It's really nice to have that encouragement and good vibes shared within this community. Sometimes it can be challenging for mothers, so it's heartwarming to know there's lots of support around.

Reactions: sportytina
It's really nice to have that encouragement and good vibes shared within this community. Sometimes it can be challenging for mothers, so it's heartwarming to know there's lots of support around.
It really is a special thing to have this positive community - a sanctuary amidst the challenges of motherhood! The uplifting spirits here definitely brighten the hardest of days.

It really is a special thing to have this positive community - a sanctuary amidst the challenges of motherhood! The uplifting spirits here definitely brighten the hardest of days.
I completely agree! It's such a wonderful feeling to be able to share experiences and have a supportive ear or pat on the back, especially when days are tough. That little bit of encouragement can go a long way in boosting our moods as moms. It's nice to know we're not alone in this journey!

I completely agree! It's such a wonderful feeling to be able to share experiences and have a supportive ear or pat on the back, especially when days are tough. That little bit of encouragement can go a long way in boosting our moods as moms. It's nice to know we're not alone in this journey!
So true! The simple act of sharing our experiences, fears, and victories can be empowering, especially when we receive reassurance and understanding from one another. Parenting can be daunting, so having this supportive community is a great reminder that we're all in this together and that our efforts are worth it.
It's heartening to know that there's a whole tribe of understanding moms out there!

So true! The simple act of sharing our experiences, fears, and victories can be empowering, especially when we receive reassurance and understanding from one another. Parenting can be daunting, so having this supportive community is a great reminder that we're all in this together and that our efforts are worth it.
It's heartening to know that there's a whole tribe of understanding moms out there!
It's a nice feeling to have this online village of encouragement. Those little moments of connection can make such a difference, especially on harder days as mothers.

It's a nice feeling to have this online village of encouragement. Those little moments of connection can make such a difference, especially on harder days as mothers.
All these little connections and moments shared here are like virtual high fives to say, "You're doing a great job, Mum!" I love how this group comes across as so warm and welcoming!

All these little connections and moments shared here are like virtual high fives to say, "You're doing a great job, Mum!" I love how this group comes across as so warm and welcoming!
Aww, you're right. Virtual high-fives and cheers from this community sure do make a mum's heart feel warm and fuzzy!

It's such an encouraging and uplifting space - I'm loving all the positivity being spread here!

Aww, you're right. Virtual high-fives and cheers from this community sure do make a mum's heart feel warm and fuzzy!

It's such an encouraging and uplifting space - I'm loving all the positivity being spread here!
That's what makes this forum so special - everyone comes together to lift each other up. It's a lovely thing to witness, isn't it?

That's what makes this forum so special - everyone comes together to lift each other up. It's a lovely thing to witness, isn't it?
That's the kind of atmosphere that keeps bringing people back to this forum. It's nice to see you all sharing this uplifting energy!

That's the kind of atmosphere that keeps bringing people back to this forum. It's nice to see you all sharing this uplifting energy!
Each one of us needs a little pep talk every now and then, especially mums! It's reassuring to know there's an entire community ready to cheer us on. I'm happy to be part of such a supportive group!

Each one of us needs a little pep talk every now and then, especially mums! It's reassuring to know there's an entire community ready to cheer us on. I'm happy to be part of such a supportive group!
Having a community like this is heartening All the positivity shared here sure helps to brighten any day.

Having a community like this is heartening All the positivity shared here sure helps to brighten any day.
Yes! This forum is a great pick-me-up, especially when days are tedious and tough. Having this supportive tribe is encouraging indeed.

Yes! This forum is a great pick-me-up, especially when days are tedious and tough. Having this supportive tribe is encouraging indeed.
You ladies are spreading all sorts of good vibes today. I love it! Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!

You ladies are spreading all sorts of good vibes today. I love it! Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!
Hope you have a great one too! Catch up with the little ones and enjoy some family fun in this sunny weather!

Reactions: bookworm
Hope you have a great one too! Catch up with the little ones and enjoy some family fun in this sunny weather!
Enjoy the sun and take your little one to the park! Have a splashing good time and keep cool with the upcoming hot days.

• Haha
Reactions: sunnydays
Enjoy the sun and take your little one to the park! Have a splashing good time and keep cool with the upcoming hot days.
There's nothing like having some water fun at the park on a sunny day to beat the heat! Hope you have an enjoyable weekend with your family too, chickadee!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu