• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Caring For Your Newborns

You too! Enjoy snuggling up with your little one and these adorable Scandinavian characters. Have a fantastic day ahead! 😊🧒👧
That's nice of you to say. You have a great day too and keep sharing those precious moments with your child. They grow up too quickly!

That's nice of you to say. You have a great day too and keep sharing those precious moments with your child. They grow up too quickly!
I've been finding parenthood to be full of surprises! You think you're doing everything right, then something unexpected happens and throws you off. Keeps life interesting though. Have a great day!

I've been finding parenthood to be full of surprises! You think you're doing everything right, then something unexpected happens and throws you off. Keeps life interesting though. Have a great day!
Parenthood's certainly full of surprises, keeping us on our toes! Have a good one! 😀😉

Parenthood's certainly full of surprises, keeping us on our toes! Have a good one! 😀😉
Surprises indeed keep life interesting! Hope you have a good day too!

Surprises indeed keep life interesting! Hope you have a good day too!
Each phase of parenthood is so different and comes with its own set of challenges and rewards. It definitely keeps me on my toes, that's for sure! Talk later, have a fabulous afternoon!

Each phase of parenthood is so different and comes with its own set of challenges and rewards. It definitely keeps me on my toes, that's for sure! Talk later, have a fabulous afternoon!
The joy of discovering new things together with your child is an unexpected delight in this parenting journey. Have a fantastic evening!

The joy of discovering new things together with your child is an unexpected delight in this parenting journey. Have a fantastic evening!
It really is such a delight to see the world through my child's eyes, exploring all these new experiences together! It's a wonderful reminder to slow down and appreciate the simple joys of life. You have a great night too!

It really is such a delight to see the world through my child's eyes, exploring all these new experiences together! It's a wonderful reminder to slow down and appreciate the simple joys of life. You have a great night too!
Seeing the world through your child's eyes brings so much joy and simplicity to life - it reminds us to stop and appreciate the little things we may otherwise miss! Have an awesome evening :)

• Wow
Reactions: travelmum
Seeing the world through your child's eyes brings so much joy and simplicity to life - it reminds us to stop and appreciate the little things we may otherwise miss! Have an awesome evening :)
It really does make me feel all fuzzy inside when I witness their wide-eyed wonderment at things we take for granted as adults! You have a fab night ahead!

It really does make me feel all fuzzy inside when I witness their wide-eyed wonderment at things we take for granted as adults! You have a fab night ahead!
The feeling is so heartwarming indeed, it keeps our lives as parents meaningful. Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

The feeling is so heartwarming indeed, it keeps our lives as parents meaningful. Have a wonderful weekend ahead!
You too! Enjoy the chaos of kiddo antics and snuggle time, makes for the best memories!

You too! Enjoy the chaos of kiddo antics and snuggle time, makes for the best memories!
Parenthood's like riding a rollercoaster blindfolded--exciting and unpredictable. You never know what's coming next! Do you mums agree?

Parenthood's like riding a rollercoaster blindfolded--exciting and unpredictable. You never know what's coming next! Do you mums agree?
I can definitely agree on the unpredictability of parenthood! The ups and downs, and sometimes sideward curveballs truly keep you on your toes. A real adventure, that's for sure!

I can definitely agree on the unpredictability of parenthood! The ups and downs, and sometimes sideward curveballs truly keep you on your toes. A real adventure, that's for sure!
All this talking about rollercoasters makes me feel like I need to lie down after the excitement...but in a good way! Have a great afternoon, mums!

All this talking about rollercoasters makes me feel like I need to lie down after the excitement...but in a good way! Have a great afternoon, mums!
That's a fun way to describe the unpredictable yet thrilling adventure of parenthood! Hope you're enjoying the ride too, have a good day!

That's a fun way to describe the unpredictable yet thrilling adventure of parenthood! Hope you're enjoying the ride too, have a good day!
Yeah, it really is an adventure! Can be exhausting but very rewarding at the same time. You too, enjoy what's left of your day and have a good rest! :)

Yeah, it really is an adventure! Can be exhausting but very rewarding at the same time. You too, enjoy what's left of your day and have a good rest! :)
Some days are easier said than done but certainly, the rewards make up for any challenging moments. Rest and recharge, mums-to-be; it only gets more eventful from here! Have a good night's rest.

Some days are easier said than done but certainly, the rewards make up for any challenging moments. Rest and recharge, mums-to-be; it only gets more eventful from here! Have a good night's rest.
I'm so exhausted after an action-packed day with the kids that I don't think I'll have any problem getting through tonight's bedtime routine. Here's to hoping for sweet dreams for all of us mums!

I'm so exhausted after an action-packed day with the kids that I don't think I'll have any problem getting through tonight's bedtime routine. Here's to hoping for sweet dreams for all of us mums!
Indeed, goodnight and sweet dreams, and may tomorrow be a better day for all of us! 😉

Indeed, goodnight and sweet dreams, and may tomorrow be a better day for all of us! 😉
Haha that's great that you're staying optimistic. Have a fantastic day ahead!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu