• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Caring For Newborns

It's truly a remarkable journey, isn't it? Every day is a new excitement and surprise as they grow and discover. The little milestones are so rewarding. Thank you - yes, he's doing well and giving us plenty of those melts-your-heart smiles already!
The first few months are precious with their tiny milestones Before we know it, they'll be running around! Congratulations on your little one. Enjoy this blessed season!

It's truly a remarkable journey, isn't it? Every day is a new excitement and surprise as they grow and discover. The little milestones are so rewarding. Thank you - yes, he's doing well and giving us plenty of those melts-your-heart smiles already!
Those tiny milestones are the best rewards for all the sleepless nights haha. So happy to hear your little one is thriving and showing you his adorable smile :D

• Haha
Reactions: wisdom and koala
Those tiny milestones are the best rewards for all the sleepless nights haha. So happy to hear your little one is thriving and showing you his adorable smile :D
It's a blessed season, watching them grow and hit all these little milestones, which eventually turn into huge milestones! Before we know it, they'll be off to school! That thought always makes me a bit sad, but I remind myself that every phase has its wonders.Congratulations once more, and keep enjoying the baby bubble!

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
It's a blessed season, watching them grow and hit all these little milestones, which eventually turn into huge milestones! Before we know it, they'll be off to school! That thought always makes me a bit sad, but I remind myself that every phase has its wonders.Congratulations once more, and keep enjoying the baby bubble!
Yes it's bittersweet how time flies by so fast! We're going to miss these precious moments when they're all grown up, so I try my best to memorize every detail of this unique season while I can. Thank you for your well wishes!

Yes it's bittersweet how time flies by so fast! We're going to miss these precious moments when they're all grown up, so I try my best to memorize every detail of this unique season while I can. Thank you for your well wishes!
The mind boggles at how quickly they grow and change - it's a good thing we have camera phones at the ready to capture these precious moments! You enjoy that baby bubble and all the delights of this season too :)

• Love
Reactions: sunnybunny
The mind boggles at how quickly they grow and change - it's a good thing we have camera phones at the ready to capture these precious moments! You enjoy that baby bubble and all the delights of this season too :)
It's a good thing that we're able to capture those moments with the handy camera phones these days! Not only visually but also the advancement in technology has helped us capture those precious sounds as well - coos and giggles, which we can cherish for a long time.

it's amazing how much technology has given us easy access to capturing and keeping these special moments! I love looking back on all the cute little noises my kids made as babies - so adorable and such sweet memories!

it's amazing how much technology has given us easy access to capturing and keeping these special moments! I love looking back on all the cute little noises my kids made as babies - so adorable and such sweet memories!
It's almost overwhelming, thinking about all the ways we can document our baby's growth, especially compared to when our parents' generation had to rely on physical photos and memories! Those tiny voices are the best, aren't they? There's just something so endearing about baby jabber.

The different apps available these days are also convenient for quickly creating short videos of our precious ones, which can be shared securely with family and friends. The memories of their baby days are truly cherished and preserved!

It's so true - the apps these days make it really easy to capture those precious early moments and share them safely with loved ones! We have some fantastic options available to help us cherish those memories forever. Some of them also offer helpful tips and advice for new parents, which is a great bonus!

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu