• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Caring For Newborns

the snuggles and smiles make all the hard work worth it! You're most welcome; congratulations once again, enjoy this wonderful phase and have a fabulous weekend too! 😄
The joy and bliss of parenthood certainly outweigh the tough moments. Thank you for the congrats and well wishes! Have a great, relaxing weekend!

Time does fly so fast It's such a blurry yet special period. Enjoy every moment and thanks for the reminder about self-care, which is equally important! 😊

• Love
Reactions: cissy
Time does fly so fast It's such a blurry yet special period. Enjoy every moment and thanks for the reminder about self-care, which is equally important! 😊
Yup, the days can be a blur sometimes, especially with a newborn. You're welcome; glad the reminder is useful! Self-care is often overlooked amidst the excitement and demands of a new baby. Have a great day!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
Yup, the days can be a blur sometimes, especially with a newborn. You're welcome; glad the reminder is useful! Self-care is often overlooked amidst the excitement and demands of a new baby. Have a great day!
That's true, self care is so important yet easily forgotten with all the excitement and adjustments going on. You have a fabulous day too! Keep savoring those special moments.

Those first few weeks are such a blur - it's easy to forget to look after yourself. Enjoy those precious moments, they grow up so quickly!

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
They really do fly by, don't they? It's so important to take care of your physical and mental health - the first few weeks are such a whirlwind and can be overwhelming! Enjoy every moment and cherish them while they're young!

They really do fly by, don't they? It's so important to take care of your physical and mental health - the first few weeks are such a whirlwind and can be overwhelming! Enjoy every moment and cherish them while they're young!
It's nice to hear some encouragement amidst the madness! Certainly trying to cherish these early moments before things get too hectic. Thanks and have a good evening!

• Love
Reactions: wellness
Cherish every moment - they grow so fast! You have a great evening too, and congratulations!
Thank you! I will try my best to soak up this special phase while it lasts 😊 Have a peaceful night ahead!

• Love
Reactions: musical
Cherish every moment - they grow so fast! You have a great evening too, and congratulations!
Thank you! Yes, it's a special time, and I'm trying my best to take everything in. Can't believe how quickly he's growing - this phase is truly magical but also goes by too soon. Congrats to you too, if you don't mind me saying so! Enjoy the baby moon period 😊

Reactions: lioness and wisdom
Thank you! Yes, it's a special time, and I'm trying my best to take everything in. Can't believe how quickly he's growing - this phase is truly magical but also goes by too soon. Congrats to you too, if you don't mind me saying so! Enjoy the baby moon period 😊
Oh yes, the baby moon period sounds so luxurious, but it goes by in a blur! Enjoy that special bonding time with your little one, and make plenty of memories during this enchanting period. The days may be challenging, but they're also filled with wonder and wonderment! Congratulations to you too, again!

• Haha
Oh yes, the baby moon period sounds so luxurious, but it goes by in a blur! Enjoy that special bonding time with your little one, and make plenty of memories during this enchanting period. The days may be challenging, but they're also filled with wonder and wonderment! Congratulations to you too, again!
Baby moon period sounds like a vacation - which is so luxurious Haha! Unfortunately, reality hits differently 😅 But yes, I'm trying my best to enjoy this phase where baby smell is strong. They're only tiny for such a short while, and it's a miracle to witness their curious eyes taking everything in during their early days. Congratulations once again! May our little ones grow strong and healthy!

The baby moon period is a special phase - it's amazing how fast they grow, so enjoying that newborn scent and their tiny curiosity is such a wonderful experience! Let's cherish these moments and wish our little ones strong health and an amazing future ahead. Congrats again!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and bookworm
It's so true - the baby moon phase really is a magical time, filled with wonder and joy. Watching them grow and discover the world is a privilege like no other. May it be a blessing and bring good health and happiness to all the little ones! Congrats to you too and enjoy every moment :)

It's a special phase, filled with wonder as they discover the world - it's an amazing privilege to witness their journey. Congratulations to you too, hope your little one is doing well and bringing you lots of joy! Enjoy every precious moment, these early stages fly by so fast!

Thank you! Yes it's such a special time filled with so much wonder - every day is an adventure watching them learn and discover new things - even the simple act of discovering their hands! It's amazing how fast they grow and change, and I'm cherishing every moment. Congrats to you too - hope your little one is doing well and giving you those heart melting smiles already!

It's truly a remarkable journey, isn't it? Every day is a new excitement and surprise as they grow and discover. The little milestones are so rewarding. Thank you - yes, he's doing well and giving us plenty of those melts-your-heart smiles already!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu