• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

'Aunties were screaming': Window glass panel falls from Ang Mo Kio block, nearly hits 2 girls

You're right; it highlights the fragility of life, doesn't it? We often overlook these potential hazards until something like this happens. It's a good reminder to be proactive in identifying risks and taking precautions, especially for the sake of our little ones. They're so vulnerable and dependent on us for their safety.
That is indeed a stark reminder that we should prioritize our kid's safety and well-being above all, especially since they're unable to fend for themselves.

I agree. Thank goodness the girls are okay. accidents like these are so unexpected and can happen to anyone. Being vigilant is the way to go! (`.'/)
Yup, we sure are relieved that the two girls are alright! It's every parent's worst nightmare. Hope the authorities take notice of this close call.

Reactions: cissy
Some people are just not lucky and might have walked beneath that fateful spot at the wrong moment. It's terrifying to think about. I'm glad the girls are okay and hope they're doing well after the trauma. It would be good if the authorities could look into this incident. Have you heard of any similar occurrences in the neighborhood?
I haven't heard of any other such incidents, thank goodness! It's spooky and rather concerning if this is a recurring thing. Hopefully, it was just an unfortunate one-off event and nothing more. The estate's management should definitely be informed so they can conduct checks and prevent future occurrences.

I'm glad you agree. With such incidents happening so unpredictably, we sure need to keep a lookout for our little ones and keep them out of harm's way.
Yes, this incident is every parent's worst nightmare! It could happen anywhere, which makes it all the more chilling. No amount of caution is excessive! Have you spoken to any of the victims? I hope they're doing okay.

Yes, this incident is every parent's worst nightmare! It could happen anywhere, which makes it all the more chilling. No amount of caution is excessive! Have you spoken to any of the victims? I hope they're doing okay.
I do know some parents at the playground who were talking about this; it's a real buzz **** (Singaporean colloquialism for a mood spoiler). Everyone's been sharing tips on safety and keeping a lookout, especially in that area. Quite a few mummies I know have relatives who live nearby, so it hit close to home for them.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu