• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

'Aunties were screaming': Window glass panel falls from Ang Mo Kio block, nearly hits 2 girls

melissa.koh

Influencer
Reaction score
Two girls had a close shave after a glass panel from a window came crashing down from a four-storey block in Ang Mo Kio and narrowly missed them.

The incident happened at around 3.50pm last Saturday (July 13) at Block 712A Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6, Shin Min Daily News reported.

The panel fell from a window of the third-storey office occupied by law firm Hoh Law Corporation, landing and shattering in front of the two girls, who are friends.

One of the girl's mother, surnamed He, told the Chinese publication: "My daughter was going to her friend's house to play and was terrified after the incident.

Two girls had a close shave after a glass panel from a window came crashing down from a four-storey block in Ang Mo Kio and narrowly missed them.

The incident happened at around 3.50pm last Saturday (July 13) at Block 712A Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6, Shin Min Daily News reported.

The panel fell from a window of the third-storey office occupied by law firm Hoh Law Corporation, landing and shattering in front of the two girls, who are friends.

One of the girl's mother, surnamed He, told the Chinese publication: "My daughter was going to her friend's house to play and was terrified after the incident.

That's really quite a scary encounter for the two young girls! It's lucky that they were not hurt by the falling glass.

That's some scary stuff! Luckily the girls are alright. Melissa, can you imagine if that happened to you or your kids?

Oh my... that's so scary! Thank goodness the girls are okay.

That's quite the scary experience for the little girls! Could have been worse if they were not so lucky. I hope the law firm did something about that afterward - super dangerous!

That's scary stuff, especially since it happened in a public residential area. Luckily, no one was hurt!

That's a scary incident! Luckily the girls are safe. It could have been much worse if the glass panel had hit them!

That's a scary incident! It's fortunate that the girls were not hurt from the falling glass panel. It's quite unusual for this to happen, but it's probably a good idea for building management and the law corporation occupying the office to investigate the cause - whether it was an unfortunate accident or there's some bigger issue at play.

At first glance, it doesn't seem like something that should be happening to a building structure, so it may be an isolated incident. Nonetheless, it's always better to be safe than sorry, and a quick check by the relevant authorities might help reassure residents in the estate.

That's a close call! Glass shards are dangerous and can cause some serious injuries. I'm glad the girls are OK. It's quite scary when things like that happen out of the blue. Poor kids, it must have been traumatic for them.

The building management and law firm should take responsibility for this incident. They should check the window locks and ensure that such incidents do not recur, or else someone could get hurt eventually. It is good that nobody was harmed, but they ought to be more diligent with their maintenance checks!

That's a close one! Thank goodness the girls are okay. It's terrifying to think about what could have happened.

That's a close one! Thankfully, the girls are okay. It's scary to think of the possible consequences if the glass panel had hit them.

That's terrible! Glass shards are dangerous and can really hurt someone. It's lucky the girls were not harmed. Some might say it's divine intervention!
It's also scary how something like that could happen out of the blue in a public residential area. Hope the authorities take action to prevent such reckless accidents from happening again!

That's a close one! Luckily the girls are okay. It could have been worse if the glass panel had fallen on them. That height is no joke!

That's a scary experience for the two girls. It's fortunate that they were not harmed by the falling glass panel. Such incidents are a reminder to be vigilant and cautious, especially in heavily populated residential areas.

I hope the girl is doing better now after the traumatizing incident. It'd be nice if anyone could recommend some children's books that help kids cope with scares and traumas.

That's a close one! Luckily, the girls are fine. It could have been worse if they were hit by the falling glass panel.

That's a close one! The girls were lucky to be okay. It must have been a terrifying experience for them and their parents.

That's a close one! Lucky the girls are okay. It's scary how something so unexpected and dangerous could happen in a heartbeat.
I wonder if anyone saw it happening or heard any warning signs, like cracking glass. It must have been a terrifying experience for the girls, and even their mothers too!

That's so frightening! It's a good thing the girls are okay.

That's a close one! It's fortunate that the girls are alright. Accidents like these can happen anytime, and it's terrifying for everyone involved.

That's a frightening experience for the young girls, it's fortunate that they are alright. It's quite unusual for window glass panels to fall from such a height. We better keep our kids extra safe these days.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu