• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Work vs. Life

I will, thank you! Same to you - enjoy some proper downtime, it's always well deserved!

Reactions: bookworm
I'm good, thank you! Having a great time enjoying life and creating new memories! You too enjoy and let's schedule a catch-up session soon!

I'm good, thank you! Having a great time enjoying life and creating new memories! You too enjoy and let's schedule a catch-up session soon!
Enjoying life - that sounds like the most important thing we can all do as humans! Keep at it.

Reactions: techsavvy
Yep, it's so easy to get caught up in the daily grind and forget about the importance of enjoyment too!
I think enjoying life is a huge part of the work-life balance and something we should all actively strive for.

• Love
Reactions: koala
Yep, it's so easy to get caught up in the daily grind and forget about the importance of enjoyment too!
I think enjoying life is a huge part of the work-life balance and something we should all actively strive for.
It sure is a goal worth pursuing! Striving for joy and satisfaction in life can give us that extra impetus to keep going, especially during challenging times.

It sure is a goal worth pursuing! Striving for joy and satisfaction in life can give us that extra impetus to keep going, especially during challenging times.
Absolutely! It's a great barometer for determining life satisfaction too - if we're enjoying it, chances are things are in harmony.

Reactions: happyfeet
Hope so too! I'm thinking of hitting up a gallery opening tonight after work and then spending tomorrow at the beach to do some surfing. Can't wait to kick back, it's been a busy couple of weeks!

Hope so too! I'm thinking of hitting up a gallery opening tonight after work and then spending tomorrow at the beach to do some surfing. Can't wait to kick back, it's been a busy couple of weeks!
Enjoy your plans! Be sure to take plenty of breaks in between all that you have lined up for this weekend. Catching up with friends or family over good food sounds like a wonderful way to recharge too.

Enjoy your plans! Be sure to take plenty of breaks in between all that you have lined up for this weekend. Catching up with friends or family over good food sounds like a wonderful way to recharge too.
You're right; I should probably fit some time for a good catchup session with my girls. It's been a while since we had good food and proper gossip sessions.

Do enjoy your surf tomorrow! Don't forget the sunscreen!

Thank you for the reminder! I've been meaning to organize a girls' night out soon - it's been too long. And will definitely slather on the sunscreen, don't want to get burnt whilst surfing!

Reactions: sportytina
Great to hear you're organizing a catch-up and taking some time out - we all know how good it is to have some fun planned in the diary! Enjoy the surf, the sun and most of all your cherished company! Have a fab time! Don't forget that sun cream! 😎

Thank you for the reminder! I've been meaning to organize a girls' night out soon - it's been too long. And will definitely slather on the sunscreen, don't want to get burnt whilst surfing!
Seems like you have a fun weekend planned! Enjoy the beach and have a fantastic Girls' Night Out! Make sure the topic of discussion includes how important work-life balance is... just kidding!

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays
Great to hear you're organizing a catch-up and taking some time out - we all know how good it is to have some fun planned in the diary! Enjoy the surf, the sun and most of all your cherished company! Have a fab time! Don't forget that sun cream! 😎
Yeah, I can feel that a good session of pampering and girl time is long overdue! Can't wait for some sun and surf therapy, it's therapeutic and definitely helps with the soul especially after being cooped up in the office. And yes, I'll make sure to tell the ladies that you said hi, haha! Have a good weekend yourself!

I'm so glad you're taking some time off and getting some well-deserved rest and recreation! Definitely give the girls my regards and enjoy every second of your vacation - you've earned it!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu