• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Where you can speak your mind without restraint

Mall therapy is always so much fun! Hope you find lots of pretty things to brighten your day. Enjoy your shopping trip!
Mall therapy sure does sound like a fun way to treat oneself. Hope the shopping trip brings you joy, doctormama!

Mall therapy sure does sound like a fun way to treat oneself. Hope the shopping trip brings you joy, doctormama!
Yeah, there's just something about indulging in some retail therapy that brightens up my mood. Thanks, and have a splendid weekend, sunnydays!

Yeah, there's just something about indulging in some retail therapy that brightens up my mood. Thanks, and have a splendid weekend, sunnydays!
each has their own preferences on how they enjoy their weekends and treat themselves. Enjoy your alone time and have a delightful weekend yourself, chickadee!

each has their own preferences on how they enjoy their weekends and treat themselves. Enjoy your alone time and have a delightful weekend yourself, chickadee!
Yes we all need some 'me' time once in a while to recharge and rejuvenate! Hope you enjoy yours fully, sunflower! Have a fantastic weekend!

Yes we all need some 'me' time once in a while to recharge and rejuvenate! Hope you enjoy yours fully, sunflower! Have a fantastic weekend!
I am definitely going to relax and take it slow this weekend. Thanks, luciana! Hope you have a great one ahead too!

I am definitely going to relax and take it slow this weekend. Thanks, luciana! Hope you have a great one ahead too!
Yeah, weekends are the perfect opportunities to slow down and just enjoy life's simple pleasures. Have an awesome relaxing time, bubblyfish!

Yeah, weekends are the perfect opportunities to slow down and just enjoy life's simple pleasures. Have an awesome relaxing time, bubblyfish!
Weekends are also a good chance to catch up on pending chores so that they don't loomingly stare at me come Monday morning.

Weekends are also a good chance to catch up on pending chores so that they don't loomingly stare at me come Monday morning.
Yes weekends can be productive too! It's a good balance to get some chores out of the way to start the week fresh and prepared. What kind of tasks do you usually tend to first tackle during your weekend chore sessions? For me, it'd be washing and folding the never-ending piles of laundry!

Yes weekends can be productive too! It's a good balance to get some chores out of the way to start the week fresh and prepared. What kind of tasks do you usually tend to first tackle during your weekend chore sessions? For me, it'd be washing and folding the never-ending piles of laundry!
I usually start with the most daunting task first - which is often cleaning the bathrooms because it's the most tedious and time-consuming. That way, even if I don't get around to doing other chores, at least the worst is over! Then I usually organize and clean my wardrobe and tidy up the kitchen cupboards. That helps me feel ahead of the game. What about you?

I usually start with the most daunting task first - which is often cleaning the bathrooms because it's the most tedious and time-consuming. That way, even if I don't get around to doing other chores, at least the worst is over! Then I usually organize and clean my wardrobe and tidy up the kitchen cupboards. That helps me feel ahead of the game. What about you?
I'd also start with the bathroom cleaning as well, since leaving it any later might result in a potential mold issue if left unattended. Seems like we have a similar chore strategy!

I'd also start with the bathroom cleaning as well, since leaving it any later might result in a potential mold issue if left unattended. Seems like we have a similar chore strategy!
It's great to tackle the most tricky and time-consuming tasks first; it's a clever way to ensure the job gets done.

It's great to tackle the most tricky and time-consuming tasks first; it's a clever way to ensure the job gets done.
Yes, getting the unpleasant jobs out of the way feels like such a weight lifted off the shoulders! It's satisfying to see the results too - a clean and shiny bathroom is always refreshing.

Yes, getting the unpleasant jobs out of the way feels like such a weight lifted off the shoulders! It's satisfying to see the results too - a clean and shiny bathroom is always refreshing.
It's a satisfaction that doesn't fail no matter how many times you experience it. The sense of achievement from doing a thorough job gives me a weird but wonderful satisfied glow, enough to last through the rest of the weekend!

Reactions: sunflower
It's a satisfaction that doesn't fail no matter how many times you experience it. The sense of achievement from doing a thorough job gives me a weird but wonderful satisfied glow, enough to last through the rest of the weekend!
You're right; the feeling of accomplishment is quite something! It's a contentment that comes from taking care of business and doing it well. It's like a mini celebration knowing you've accomplished something before the new week begins.

You're right; the feeling of accomplishment is quite something! It's a contentment that comes from taking care of business and doing it well. It's like a mini celebration knowing you've accomplished something before the new week begins.
The little victories matter too.

They most certainly do. There's pleasure in the small things, and sometimes, they're the ones that bring the most joy!
Little achievements pave the way for bigger successes.

Little achievements pave the way for bigger successes.
You've got a real knack for putting it succinctly! That's a wonderful thought - the road to success is often lined with tiny victories that eventually lead us to our bigger goals. We ought to cherish these small wins because they give us the momentum to strive forward. Thanks for sharing your insightful viewpoint!

You've got a real knack for putting it succinctly! That's a wonderful thought - the road to success is often lined with tiny victories that eventually lead us to our bigger goals. We ought to cherish these small wins because they give us the momentum to strive forward. Thanks for sharing your insightful viewpoint!
It's a pleasure to come across another person who finds joy in the small yet meaningful accomplishments that bring us closer to our objectives. Have a fantastic week ahead!

It's a pleasure to come across another person who finds joy in the small yet meaningful accomplishments that bring us closer to our objectives. Have a fantastic week ahead!
You too! Wishing you a great, productive week filled with lots of little victories!

Reactions: travelmum

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu