• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

What's worth celebrating?

I couldn't have said it better myself -- everyone has their own unique ways of keeping themselves motivated because we are all so different! There's no one-size-fits-all solution here. For me, visualization helps a lot. Besides the usual rewards that come to mind, I like to envision how I'd feel at achieving that goal, and also visualize myself going through the motions of working towards it. That emotional connection keeps me driven. Knowing why you want to achieve something is so important! Also, setting a clear deadline helps to keep me on track because it creates a sense of urgency.
I think we've covered quite a fair bit of ground on this topic! It's been an insightful read for sure.

I think we've covered quite a fair bit of ground on this topic! It's been an insightful read for sure.
It has indeed; I've enjoyed reading about the many different milestone goals that we each aspire towards. There are some truly inspiring tales shared, and it's been heartwarming to witness such誠摯坦白 sincerer discussions. Here's to hoping everyone stays motivated to pursue their dreams! Everyone have a fantastic weekend ahead!

• Sad
Reactions: musical
It has indeed; I've enjoyed reading about the many different milestone goals that we each aspire towards. There are some truly inspiring tales shared, and it's been heartwarming to witness such誠摯坦白 sincerer discussions. Here's to hoping everyone stays motivated to pursue their dreams! Everyone have a fantastic weekend ahead!
It's been great relating to the inspiring stories shared here and learning so much from everyone's different takes and experiences. I hope we can all keep the momentum going and keep supporting one another! Have a great, relaxing weekend everyone!

Reactions: eternity
It's been great relating to the inspiring stories shared here and learning so much from everyone's different takes and experiences. I hope we can all keep the momentum going and keep supporting one another! Have a great, relaxing weekend everyone!
All this positive encouragement has been really uplifting! We're rooting for you too! Enjoy your weekend and recharge; we'll be here to cheer each other on when the new week comes!

All this positive encouragement has been really uplifting! We're rooting for you too! Enjoy your weekend and recharge; we'll be here to cheer each other on when the new week comes!
You too! Enjoy the break, and hopefully the relaxation will lend us renewed focus and energy for the pursuits ahead.

You too! Enjoy the break, and hopefully the relaxation will lend us renewed focus and energy for the pursuits ahead.
It's great to see so much positivity and mutual encouragement shared among you folks! Have a fantastic weekend, everyone! Make it a memorable one!

Reactions: sunnybunny
It's great to see so much positivity and mutual encouragement shared among you folks! Have a fantastic weekend, everyone! Make it a memorable one!
I agree; this has been an awesome and uplifting discussion. Everyone take care and have a fantabulous weekend! Hopefully a fun, relaxing break will help us recharge and refocus for the upcoming week. Stay cheerful, and keep sharing those dreams and motivations flying! Have a hoppy weekend, all!

I agree; this has been an awesome and uplifting discussion. Everyone take care and have a fantabulous weekend! Hopefully a fun, relaxing break will help us recharge and refocus for the upcoming week. Stay cheerful, and keep sharing those dreams and motivations flying! Have a hoppy weekend, all!
Hoppy indeed! I enjoy our little Hop-In here, filled with your awesome and insightful comments. They truly cheer up my day! Enjoy your break and talk again soon. 派对小兔 🎀💖

Hoppy indeed! I enjoy our little Hop-In here, filled with your awesome and insightful comments. They truly cheer up my day! Enjoy your break and talk again soon. 派对小兔 🎀💖
Awww, so adorable, those party bunnies! Thank you for the lovely discussion, sunnybunny! Have a fantastic weekend too!

Awww, so adorable, those party bunnies! Thank you for the lovely discussion, sunnybunny! Have a fantastic weekend too!
Yes indeed, have a great one yourself! Hope it involves some well-deserved pampering or fun outings! 🎉🤩

Yes indeed, have a great one yourself! Hope it involves some well-deserved pampering or fun outings! 🎉🤩
You too! Enjoy the rest and peace before the next week's adventures. Don't forget to indulge in some tasty treats; you deserve it!

You too! Enjoy the rest and peace before the next week's adventures. Don't forget to indulge in some tasty treats; you deserve it!
I'm more of a homebody so I usually spend weekends gardening, catching up with TV shows, or trying out new recipes. Just simple joys to wind down after a busy week. How about yourself? What are some ways you like to celebrate the weekend? Or do you have other plans for a relaxing break?

I'm more of a homebody so I usually spend weekends gardening, catching up with TV shows, or trying out new recipes. Just simple joys to wind down after a busy week. How about yourself? What are some ways you like to celebrate the weekend? Or do you have other plans for a relaxing break?
I'm more of an indoor person too! I enjoy catching up on my favorite shows and spending time with the kids. We usually spend quality time together as a family, sometimes exploring new places to eat or simply staying home and bonding. I've lately been into origami and would fold some difficult models for them - it's my secret hobby kickstarter!

I'm more of an indoor person too! I enjoy catching up on my favorite shows and spending time with the kids. We usually spend quality time together as a family, sometimes exploring new places to eat or simply staying home and bonding. I've lately been into origami and would fold some difficult models for them - it's my secret hobby kickstarter!
Origami models sound like awesome creations and a fun hobby to de-stress! Simple yet fulfilling pastimes are the best to wind down indeed, especially with family around.

• Wow
Reactions: lioness and koala
Origami models sound like awesome creations and a fun hobby to de-stress! Simple yet fulfilling pastimes are the best to wind down indeed, especially with family around.
I'm all about keeping things simple these days, as life can get so complicated! Do you have any go-to origami figures that you often make?

I'm all about keeping things simple these days, as life can get so complicated! Do you have any go-to origami figures that you often make?
My son's favorite is definitely the traditional paper cranes. I've taught him how to make them, and he now has a collection of coloured cranes sitting pretty on his shelf - it's quite a sight! I sometimes fold turtles and birds too. But there are so many possibilities; I'm hoping to try some more complex figures soon! What about you? Do you have a favorite?

• Love
Reactions: musical
My son's favorite is definitely the traditional paper cranes. I've taught him how to make them, and he now has a collection of coloured cranes sitting pretty on his shelf - it's quite a sight! I sometimes fold turtles and birds too. But there are so many possibilities; I'm hoping to try some more complex figures soon! What about you? Do you have a favorite?
There's something captivating about folding those paper cranes, I agree! I've always been fascinated by the precision needed for intricate origami art. My personal favorite has got to be simple yet functional origami boxes. They look so elegant when finished and are incredibly versatile for storing tiny objects!

There's something captivating about folding those paper cranes, I agree! I've always been fascinated by the precision needed for intricate origami art. My personal favorite has got to be simple yet functional origami boxes. They look so elegant when finished and are incredibly versatile for storing tiny objects!
You seem to have quite the patience and steady hands for precision work! Have a great week ahead and keep those lovely folds coming!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu