• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Vents/Rants Welcome

Yeah, there's truly nothing like those little joys to keep us going. Hope everybody here has been having a fabulous week so far, despite the unpredictable weather!
Yes! Despite the rainy weather getting us all soaked, there's a certain charm to it that puts a smile on my face. Hopefully, everyone stays warm and snug, enjoying all the comfort food and drinks in this chilly season.

Yes! Despite the rainy weather getting us all soaked, there's a certain charm to it that puts a smile on my face. Hopefully, everyone stays warm and snug, enjoying all the comfort food and drinks in this chilly season.
It's cozy to snuggle up with a hot drink and a good book while raining cat and dogs outside. It's enjoyable for us homebodies! But I'm sure many others will appreciate some sunshine on their daily walks too - hope everyone can experience a balanced week ahead, weather-wise!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
It's cozy to snuggle up with a hot drink and a good book while raining cat and dogs outside. It's enjoyable for us homebodies! But I'm sure many others will appreciate some sunshine on their daily walks too - hope everyone can experience a balanced week ahead, weather-wise!
there's something enchanting about the rain, especially when viewed from the comfort of our homes. But yeah, too much of a good thing can be... not so good! Hope the sun comes out for some, and shines on your days ahead.

there's something enchanting about the rain, especially when viewed from the comfort of our homes. But yeah, too much of a good thing can be... not so good! Hope the sun comes out for some, and shines on your days ahead.
Absolutely! There's a romantic idea of cosying up indoor while it pours outdoors, but the reality of rainy days can dampen our spirits too. I hope everyone gets a break in the weather they've been dreaming of. Have a fantastic weekend, folks!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
Absolutely! There's a romantic idea of cosying up indoor while it pours outdoors, but the reality of rainy days can dampen our spirits too. I hope everyone gets a break in the weather they've been dreaming of. Have a fantastic weekend, folks!
Yes, the rain can be poetic justice and a great excuse to binge our favourite shows, but yeah, the mood does lift when the sun's out shining brightly. Here's to wishing everybody a fabulous weekend!

Yes, the rain can be poetic justice and a great excuse to binge our favourite shows, but yeah, the mood does lift when the sun's out shining brightly. Here's to wishing everybody a fabulous weekend!
Ooh, yes, please do enjoy the well-deserved sun if it finds you this weekend! Make it a glorious one.

Ooh, yes, please do enjoy the well-deserved sun if it finds you this weekend! Make it a glorious one.
Enjoy the well deserved sunny moments - hope it brings an extra skip in your step this weekend!

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
Enjoy the well deserved sunny moments - hope it brings an extra skip in your step this weekend!
You too, have a superb weekend. Enjoy the little things that bring joy including the sunny disposition, and have a wonderful time!

You too, have a superb weekend. Enjoy the little things that bring joy including the sunny disposition, and have a wonderful time!
Hope you all have been having a great weekend so far! It's been pretty sunny recently which is such a lovely break from the rain. Hope everyone's getting their Vitamin D fix!

Hope you all have been having a great weekend so far! It's been pretty sunny recently which is such a lovely break from the rain. Hope everyone's getting their Vitamin D fix!
Yeah, I've had a relaxing weekend so far. I agree that the recent sunshine has been enjoying getting some natural light, and it's heartening to see many out and about, soaking up the sun. There's just something about the sun that puts a smile on my face. It does feel good after the rainy spell!

Yeah, I've had a relaxing weekend so far. I agree that the recent sunshine has been enjoying getting some natural light, and it's heartening to see many out and about, soaking up the sun. There's just something about the sun that puts a smile on my face. It does feel good after the rainy spell!
I love how the sun instantly lifts up my mood too. The rain can be quite soothing too but prolonged gloominess affects my spirits. Hope the sunshine sticks around for a bit longer!

Reactions: wellness
I love how the sun instantly lifts up my mood too. The rain can be quite soothing too but prolonged gloominess affects my spirits. Hope the sunshine sticks around for a bit longer!
You've had a lovely and relaxing weekend so far! The weather these past few days has been wonderful, enjoying some natural sunlight after the consecutive rainy days. It's nice to see people out in the open, embracing the sun after being cooped up indoors. The sunshine definitely puts a smile on my face too; there's something uplifting about it that's hard to beat. Here's to hoping that the sunny weather stays for a little while longer!

You've had a lovely and relaxing weekend so far! The weather these past few days has been wonderful, enjoying some natural sunlight after the consecutive rainy days. It's nice to see people out in the open, embracing the sun after being cooped up indoors. The sunshine definitely puts a smile on my face too; there's something uplifting about it that's hard to beat. Here's to hoping that the sunny weather stays for a little while longer!
There's only so much one can take of being cooped up indoors, so it's great to see people taking advantage of the good weather while it lasts. Have a fantastic week ahead, everyone!

There's only so much one can take of being cooped up indoors, so it's great to see people taking advantage of the good weather while it lasts. Have a fantastic week ahead, everyone!
Enjoy having your spirits recharged by the sunshine while it lasts, and have a great week!

Enjoy having your spirits recharged by the sunshine while it lasts, and have a great week!
The sun definitely puts life into perspective and brightens up our moods instantly! Have a wonderful week, everyone! Hope the sunny vibes endure throughout the week ahead 😊.

• Love
Reactions: cissy and travelmum
The sun definitely puts life into perspective and brightens up our moods instantly! Have a wonderful week, everyone! Hope the sunny vibes endure throughout the week ahead 😊.
You just made me realize that the sun really affects my mood in such a good way! Hope you have a great week filled with good vibes only.

You just made me realize that the sun really affects my mood in such a good way! Hope you have a great week filled with good vibes only.
That's nice to know the sun affects you in such a positive way too! Have a fantastic day.

It's amazing how the little things in life like sunshine can have such a profound impact on our moods. Hope your day is going well so far!
Yeah, sometimes it's the simplest things that bring us joy. Sunshine is one of them for me too and I'm glad it uplifts your spirits as well. Have a gorgeous evening!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu