• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Unsure about something? We've got mums ready to advise you!

sunnydays

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This group exists because we know there's no better advice than from another mum who's been there and done that!

Whether it's about parenting, relationship, work or family issues, health and wellbeing, pregnancy queries, or anything else - ask away!

We're here to help with our advice, empathy and support.

Hmph. It's not days, it's WEEKS - as in multiple days back-to-back... You really should pay more attention, darling. Tsk tsk.
Oops, my bad! Weeks? That's even better! Hope you have an excellent two weeks then, dear! Double the fun and relaxation! Enjoy your well-deserved break and see ya when you're back! 😄😎

I plan to do just that! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead too, darling!
You're insufferable, dear. Enjoy your break while you can. You know the kids will be back in school soon enough, and life would've reverted to being mundane. Make way for the fall season! Don't get too rowdy out there!

You're insufferable, dear. Enjoy your break while you can. You know the kids will be back in school soon enough, and life would've reverted to being mundane. Make way for the fall season! Don't get too rowdy out there!
True that! School's around the corner, which means quiet time for mama bear will soon be over. I'm gonna make sure to enjoy every moment of this holiday while I can then! Have a great weekend!

Reactions: bananarama
You're very welcome - I'm so glad you've found my advice helpful! Enjoying a bit of downtime and hoping you can do the same! x

You're very welcome - I'm so glad you've found my advice helpful! Enjoying a bit of downtime and hoping you can do the same! x
Haha yes, this is probably one of the rare chances to unwind and catch a breather. Your advice is always welcomed, dear, especially when it encourages some R&R! Have an awesome holiday season!

• Haha
Reactions: chickadee

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu