• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Training Talk

That's amazing! It's wonderful to hear how much enjoyment and energy you're bringing into this - here's to a fantastic outcome! Keep us posted, and I wish you all the best in your endeavour too!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! I am thrilled that I'm able to approach this opportunity with such enthusiasm and excitement. It makes the challenges along the way so much more manageable when you're enjoying the journey.
I definitely will keep you posted! Wish me luck!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! I am thrilled that I'm able to approach this opportunity with such enthusiasm and excitement. It makes the challenges along the way so much more manageable when you're enjoying the journey.
I definitely will keep you posted! Wish me luck!
Best of luck!

That's encouraging to hear, thank you! I'll be sure to reach out if anything comes up.
It sounds like you've been doing a great job preparing and are surrounded by supportive individuals. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
Thank you very much! I'm really excited, and it's such a relief to have people around me who understand the process and can offer helpful insights and encouragement. I appreciate the well wishes!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
You're very welcome - we're all in this together, so it's great to offer each other insights and encouragement. Best of luck with your continued training!

Hope you have a fantastic one too and enjoy some well deserved rest and relaxation!
I've got a packed schedule this weekend but I'm looking forward to some fun family time and some exercise to boost that endorphin rush. Enjoy your downtime as well and thank you!

Reactions: eternity
I've got a packed schedule this weekend but I'm looking forward to some fun family time and some exercise to boost that endorphin rush. Enjoy your downtime as well and thank you!
Wow, your schedule sounds exciting! Have lots of fun with your family and make some awesome memories! Family time is precious. Exercise is a great idea; I've been meaning to get back into running - it's such a great stress reliever and natural endorphin rush is the best. Hope you have a delightful weekend too, thanks!

Enjoy your family time, and all the best with your running goals. It's true - exercise is such a stress reliever and definitely worth prioritizing. Have a fantastic weekend filled with fun activities!

Thanks so much! Wishing you a great, stress-free weekend too and good luck with your goals :) Exercise is a wonderful outlet and I come back feeling so much better after some family time by myself - hope you have a relaxing and fun time planned as well!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu