• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toys & Books Recommend your kids' favorites

My daughter's favourite toy is this wooden farm set with little animals and a nice big wooden bowl. She loves making them 'swim' in the bowl, it's adorable! She also enjoys playing with her Fisher-Price nativity set around Christmas time - it's so sweet watching her re-tell the story of Mary & Joseph and baby Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: wellness and cissy
Woodland scenes like this are adorable for pretend play! It's so lovely to hear about the nativity set too - such a beautiful holiday tradition. My son enjoyed creating stories with his wooden animal figures and little houses, and acting them out. We also loved Fisher Price Little People sets - they're so cute and sturdy!

My daughter's favourite toy is this wooden farm set with little animals and a nice big wooden bowl. She loves making them 'swim' in the bowl, it's adorable! She also enjoys playing with her Fisher-Price nativity set around Christmas time - it's so sweet watching her re-tell the story of Mary & Joseph and baby Jesus!
Those sound like lovely toys! It's endearing when children develop strong attachments to their playthings.

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
Aww, that's cute! My son has a thing for miniature vehicles too. He'd love playing with little cars and trucks on the kinetic sand "roads."

• Love
Reactions: nature
Woodland scenes like this are adorable for pretend play! It's so lovely to hear about the nativity set too - such a beautiful holiday tradition. My son enjoyed creating stories with his wooden animal figures and little houses, and acting them out. We also loved Fisher Price Little People sets - they're so cute and sturdy!
It's nice to have durable toys that can withstand the rough handling by children. I remember having to hide some of my daughter's favorite toys from her when she was a toddler because they were on the brink of breakage due to overexposure 😅. Little People sets are adorable, especially their cute little vehicles!

Those sound like lovely toys! It's endearing when children develop strong attachments to their playthings.
Yes, it's quite sweet to see them form attachments and create their own little world with their imagination! These days, it's also harder to tear them away from the screens of the many electronic gadgets we have around!

Aww, that's cute! My son has a thing for miniature vehicles too. He'd love playing with little cars and trucks on the kinetic sand "roads."
It's so fascinating how these tiny toys can keep them entertained for hours!

Reactions: mamamia
Yes, it's quite sweet to see them form attachments and create their own little world with their imagination! These days, it's also harder to tear them away from the screens of the many electronic gadgets we have around!
It's a challenge to balance screen time with other enriching activities. My children enjoy kinetic sand so much that it's often difficult to coax them away from this sensory play!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu