• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toys & Books Fun

What a wonderful recommendation! I've been hearing such wonderful things about The House in the Cerulean Sea, it's moved right to the top of my wishlist. Can't wait to get stuck into that warm and fuzzy read - I love when books have that extra special something that stays with you long after turning the last page. Can't go wrong with a bit of whimsy!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
What a wonderful recommendation! I've been hearing such wonderful things about The House in the Cerulean Sea, it's moved right to the top of my wishlist. Can't wait to get stuck into that warm and fuzzy read - I love when books have that extra special something that stays with you long after turning the last page. Can't go wrong with a bit of whimsy!
You're in for a delight with '*The House in the Cerulean Sea*'! Its charm and heartwarming nature are sure to leave a lasting impression. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on it, and whether it'll top your list of favorites!

I've heard so many wonderful things about *The House in the Cerulean Sea* - it's heartening to hear it left a lasting impression on you and was a delightful read. Can't wait to dive into this charming tale myself!

I'm also keen to know if any other gems will be recommended in this thread - there's nothing better than finding new additions to my reading list!

Reactions: travelmum
*The House in the Cerulean Sea* is truly a gem, an uplifting and heartwarming tale that will leave a lasting impression. The writing is so beautiful; it draws you into the story and holds your attention until the very end.

I'd also highly recommend *The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek*, which tells the inspiring story of a young woman delivering books in depression-era Kentucky. It's an incredible portrayal of courage and determination, and the power of literature to bring people together.

Both are fantastic reads that will no doubt charm and delight! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on them!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu