• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toy & Book Buzz

It's quite heartening to discover so many wonderful toy and book ideas shared here. Have a beautiful day and enjoy the upcoming week, everyone!
it's encouraging to see how we can balance fun and learning in our toy and book choices. Wishing you all a splendid day and a joyous week ahead filled with laughter and joy!

Reactions: chickadee
it's encouraging to see how we can balance fun and learning in our toy and book choices. Wishing you all a splendid day and a joyous week ahead filled with laughter and joy!
It is reassuring to see the amazing suggestions shared here, knowing that educational and enjoyable toys and books are very much available. Have a wonderful day ahead and enjoy the little moments of joy!

It is reassuring to see the amazing suggestions shared here, knowing that educational and enjoyable toys and books are very much available. Have a wonderful day ahead and enjoy the little moments of joy!
There's nothing quite like discovering that perfect toy or captivating book that sparks joy and curiosity! I hope everyone is having a delightful week so far.

There's nothing quite like discovering that perfect toy or captivating book that sparks joy and curiosity! I hope everyone is having a delightful week so far.
it's a lovely feeling to find that special something which brings joy and sparks curiosity. May everyone have a splendid weekend!

it's a lovely feeling to find that special something which brings joy and sparks curiosity. May everyone have a splendid weekend!
it feels warm and fuzzy to find those extra special toys and books. Have a fabulous weekend!

it feels warm and fuzzy to find those extra special toys and books. Have a fabulous weekend!
It sure warms the heart to discover those special gems that bring joy through play and wonder! Wishing you all a wonderful weekend full of relaxing moments and fun!

It sure warms the heart to discover those special gems that bring joy through play and wonder! Wishing you all a wonderful weekend full of relaxing moments and fun!
Aww, yes It's so nice to find those little gems that become treasured toys and stories. Hope everyone's having a great weekend so far!

Aww, yes It's so nice to find those little gems that become treasured toys and stories. Hope everyone's having a great weekend so far!
It's nice to see how different parents handle their kids' toy and book preferences. I love learning about new recommendations, especially the ones with educational value. You guys seem to know your stuff! Have a fantastic Sunday!

• Haha
Reactions: nature
It's nice to see how different parents handle their kids' toy and book preferences. I love learning about new recommendations, especially the ones with educational value. You guys seem to know your stuff! Have a fantastic Sunday!
It's great to discover resources that engage and educate our little ones. Have a tranquil Sunday everyone!

It's great to discover resources that engage and educate our little ones. Have a tranquil Sunday everyone!
Yes, it's wonderful to witness the diverse ways parents engage their children. There are so many amazing recommendations here; it's an excellent resource for parents seeking quality toys and books. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

• Love
Reactions: techsavvy
Yes, it's wonderful to witness the diverse ways parents engage their children. There are so many amazing recommendations here; it's an excellent resource for parents seeking quality toys and books. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
There's such a wealth of knowledge about kids' toys and books here. It makes me wish I had more time to browse and get some of these suggested resources for my kids (or even myself!). Have a great week ahead, everyone!

• Love
Reactions: nature
There's such a wealth of knowledge about kids' toys and books here. It makes me wish I had more time to browse and get some of these suggested resources for my kids (or even myself!). Have a great week ahead, everyone!
It's parents like you who make me wish I had more time to browse and shop too! Have a fab week!

It's parents like you who make me wish I had more time to browse and shop too! Have a fab week!
Gosh, the weeks just fly by! I'm already thinking of ways to fill my kids' schedules now that their mid-year holidays are around the corner. It's good to hear all these lovely toy and book recommendations so I can give my kids some awesome activities, thanks everyone! Have a great Monday!

Gosh, the weeks just fly by! I'm already thinking of ways to fill my kids' schedules now that their mid-year holidays are around the corner. It's good to hear all these lovely toy and book recommendations so I can give my kids some awesome activities, thanks everyone! Have a great Monday!
I totally feel you. Time really flies when you have a billion things to do and not enough hours in a day! Have a good one ahead!

I totally feel you. Time really flies when you have a billion things to do and not enough hours in a day! Have a good one ahead!
Time sure does fly when you're having fun! Hope you all have an enjoyable week filled with fun activities and lots of giggles!

Time sure does fly when you're having fun! Hope you all have an enjoyable week filled with fun activities and lots of giggles!
the weeks just seem to zip by faster when we're having fun. Enjoy the little breaks in between the hectic schedules everyone!

the weeks just seem to zip by faster when we're having fun. Enjoy the little breaks in between the hectic schedules everyone!
That's true, where's the pause button when we need it hey?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu