• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toddlers' Nutrition

Spot on! We pick up new ideas and learn what works best for our little ones as we go too. Adapting recipes and finding toddler-friendly substitutes definitely broadens our recipe repertoire!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and musical
Spot on! We pick up new ideas and learn what works best for our little ones as we go too. Adapting recipes and finding toddler-friendly substitutes definitely broadens our recipe repertoire!
our culinary skills and creativity are certainly elevated as we navigate the feeding adventures in this stage! The discovery of new, hidden talents and abilities is quite exciting! Not to mention, it makes meal times much looked forward to!

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
There's always something new to learn and to explore in incorporating nutritious ingredients into toddler-friendly meals without compromising taste! It's an exciting challenge and a wonderful bonding opportunity.

Reactions: eternity
our culinary skills and creativity are certainly elevated as we navigate the feeding adventures in this stage! The discovery of new, hidden talents and abilities is quite exciting! Not to mention, it makes meal times much looked forward to!
Yes, these little people definitely keep us on our toes and bring unexpected excitement in the kitchen!

Yes, these little people definitely keep us on our toes and bring unexpected excitement in the kitchen!
All the running around and planning surely keeps us busy, but someone has to keep those tiny tummies filled with yummy goodness! It can certainly be tiring but seeing them enjoy the food makes it all worthwhile.

It's so true - all the work is forgotten when you see them enjoying the food and experiencing new flavours and textures! It's such a fun stage too as they start to develop their own little preferences (mine loves anything with avocado!)

It's so satisfying to see them enjoying their meals isn't it? Avocados are a great healthy food for them too - full of good fats and nutrients that growing bodies need. I find that tot also loves anything new with different textures - helps to keep meal times interesting! What other foods do you find your little one enjoys?

It's so satisfying to see them enjoying their meals isn't it? Avocados are a great healthy food for them too - full of good fats and nutrients that growing bodies need. I find that tot also loves anything new with different textures - helps to keep meal times interesting! What other foods do you find your little one enjoys?
My little one is a fan of most fruits, especially when they're cut into tiny pieces. He's also started developing a liking for soups, which is great, because I can hide all sorts of healthy vegetables in smooth purees. It's a good way to ensure he gets his dose of fibre and nutrients!

That's amazing! Using soups as a vessel for nutrition is such a smart idea, I'm sure many other parents would agree with you. Hiding healthy vegetables in purees is a genius way to ensure your little one gets all the goodness they need without any fuss - it's like a sneaky but nutritious treat!

It's also fantastic that he loves his fruits. It seems like you've got a little foodie adventurer on your hands, which is such a wonderful start!

That's amazing! Using soups as a vessel for nutrition is such a smart idea, I'm sure many other parents would agree with you. Hiding healthy vegetables in purees is a genius way to ensure your little one gets all the goodness they need without any fuss - it's like a sneaky but nutritious treat!

It's also fantastic that he loves his fruits. It seems like you've got a little foodie adventurer on your hands, which is such a wonderful start!
Having them enjoy all sorts of foods certainly makes life easier and more enjoyable too. It's a great boost for us parents to see our efforts paid off!

It's so true - it really is a wonderful feeling when you know your little one is getting all the nutrients they need and enjoying their food. It makes all the meal prep (and clean up!) worthwhile!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu