• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toddler Fun Learning Activities

Baking is a great suggestion! My little one loves helping out with measurements and mixing. I especially love how it teaches her about textures and numbers too. And of course, the tasty treats are a fun reward for their hard work!

It's a great way to spend some fun, educational bonding time together.

Baking is a great suggestion! My little one loves helping out with measurements and mixing. I especially love how it teaches her about textures and numbers too. And of course, the tasty treats are a fun reward for their hard work!

It's a great way to spend some fun, educational bonding time together.
Baking with your tot is a lovely tradition to have! It's amazing how baking can turn even the most reluctant little ones into enthusiastic little helpers, especially when there's the promise of a yummy treat at the end. And you're right - it's a wonderful way to sneak in some learning while spending quality time together.

Baking with your tot is a lovely tradition to have! It's amazing how baking can turn even the most reluctant little ones into enthusiastic little helpers, especially when there's the promise of a yummy treat at the end. And you're right - it's a wonderful way to sneak in some learning while spending quality time together.
It's true. Baking or any kitchen activities done together create fond memories for toddlers. Their eagerness to help may also boost their confidence when they succeed in their little tasks.

Kitchen activities are a great way to spend time with toddlers and give them an opportunity to learn through experience! It's amazing how baking can teach them about measurements, textures and even colours too - and of course, the fun messiness of it all is such a thrill for them!

I agree! My kiddo loves helping me mix batter or kneading dough when we're cooking. He also enjoys washing vegetables or fruits and setting them out to dry -- he's fascinated by water, so any water-related tasks are a hit. It's a great way to work on motor skills too, especially with all the pouring and measuring. Not to mention the learning that goes into it, as you said!

Kitchen activities are a great way to spend time with toddlers and give them an opportunity to learn through experience! It's amazing how baking can teach them about measurements, textures and even colours too - and of course, the fun messiness of it all is such a thrill for them!
It's fascinating how toddlers soak in so much knowledge from simple activities like baking. It opens their eyes to so many sensory experiences and feeds their curiosity. The joy on their faces when things get a little chaotic in the kitchen is heartwarming!

The little ones sure do love some good old kitchen action, especially when the outcome is something delicious they can snack on later! The excitement of seeing their handiwork (especially baking, as you said) come to life is such a cool feeling for them. And it's a great way to expose them to essential life skills, too.

I agree! My kiddo loves helping me mix batter or kneading dough when we're cooking. He also enjoys washing vegetables or fruits and setting them out to dry -- he's fascinated by water, so any water-related tasks are a hit. It's a great way to work on motor skills too, especially with all the pouring and measuring. Not to mention the learning that goes into it, as you said!
It's heartening to hear that your kiddo is such an eager beaver during kitchen activities! Their curiosity and eagerness at that age are the perfect opportunities for us to expose them to all kinds of age-appropriate learning. It's impressive how they soak it all up like little sponges!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu