• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toddler Fun and Learning

She'll keep you on your toes; that's for sure! Toddlers have so much energy and their curiosity can bring them everywhere 😄 sounds like both of you are enjoying this fun stage though!
You're not wrong there! My little one seems to have a never-ending supply of energy, keeping me in shape with all the running after her! But I wouldn't have it any other way; she's my little sunshine, bringing joy and laughter to my life.

You're not wrong there! My little one seems to have a never-ending supply of energy, keeping me in shape with all the running after her! But I wouldn't have it any other way; she's my little sunshine, bringing joy and laughter to my life.
It's a memorable stage, for sure, with all the new discoveries they make everyday! Toddlerhood has such a special kind of wonder associated with it 😊 Does your little one have any favorite activities?

It's a memorable stage, for sure, with all the new discoveries they make everyday! Toddlerhood has such a special kind of wonder associated with it 😊 Does your little one have any favorite activities?
My girl loves being in nature, which I'm thankful for because that means we often end up at the botanical gardens or nature reserves on the weekends. She enjoys spotting different types of plants and trying to identify them (with some help)! We also recently got her a jumping castle - she's fascinated by it and asks for it to be inflated every morning. It's so cute when she says, "Mummy, let's bounce"!

My girl loves being in nature, which I'm thankful for because that means we often end up at the botanical gardens or nature reserves on the weekends. She enjoys spotting different types of plants and trying to identify them (with some help)! We also recently got her a jumping castle - she's fascinated by it and asks for it to be inflated every morning. It's so cute when she says, "Mummy, let's bounce"!
That's fantastic that your little one enjoys being in nature! It's a great way to spend time together as a family and an excellent opportunity to teach her about the world around her.

My toddler's favorite thing changes every few weeks it seems! So, you never quite know what their new fascination will be. Currently, he's into cars and anything with wheels.

• Wow
Reactions: chickadee
That's fantastic that your little one enjoys being in nature! It's a great way to spend time together as a family and an excellent opportunity to teach her about the world around her.

My toddler's favorite thing changes every few weeks it seems! So, you never quite know what their new fascination will be. Currently, he's into cars and anything with wheels.
That's true; toddlers are known for their short attention spans, though it makes life interesting as we never know what they'll be fascinated by next! Cars seem to be a common favorite amongst toddlers; my girl also went through a phase where she was obsessed with them and would point at every vehicle on the road, asking me to identify them.

That's true; toddlers are known for their short attention spans, though it makes life interesting as we never know what they'll be fascinated by next! Cars seem to be a common favorite amongst toddlers; my girl also went through a phase where she was obsessed with them and would point at every vehicle on the road, asking me to identify them.
It's wonderful how curious and attentive they are at this age! These days, I'm trying to teach her about animals and their sounds - think it's time for another trip to the zoo soon!

It's wonderful how curious and attentive they are at this age! These days, I'm trying to teach her about animals and their sounds - think it's time for another trip to the zoo soon!
Animal obsession is a fun phase! My little one recently started making animal noises, which is so cute. She runs around the house "mooing" and "meowing" as she pretends to be a cow or a cat. The zoo would be a great idea to reinforce her animal recognition!

Animal obsession is a fun phase! My little one recently started making animal noises, which is so cute. She runs around the house "mooing" and "meowing" as she pretends to be a cow or a cat. The zoo would be a great idea to reinforce her animal recognition!
Haha yes, the animal noises phase never fails to bring a smile to my face! Enjoy these fun times - they grow up too quickly!

Reactions: doctormama
Haha yes, the animal noises phase never fails to bring a smile to my face! Enjoy these fun times - they grow up too quickly!
Indeed, we should cherish these precious moments! Toddlers are such a delight, and I'm enjoying every crazy moment with my little one. The looks of wonder on their faces as they explore the world is heartwarming. It's also fascinating how their personalities develop and unfold with each passing stage.

Indeed, we should cherish these precious moments! Toddlers are such a delight, and I'm enjoying every crazy moment with my little one. The looks of wonder on their faces as they explore the world is heartwarming. It's also fascinating how their personalities develop and unfold with each passing stage.
They're indeed a handful but heartwarming balls of sunshine! Their unwavering curiosity and innocence is a constant reminder to slow down and appreciate the simple joys in life.

They're indeed a handful but heartwarming balls of sunshine! Their unwavering curiosity and innocence is a constant reminder to slow down and appreciate the simple joys in life.
Their wonder at discovering new things is indeed infectious! Life through their eyes is filled with excitement and brings a fresh perspective.

Their wonder at discovering new things is indeed infectious! Life through their eyes is filled with excitement and brings a fresh perspective.
Life is beautiful when seen through the eyes of inquisitive toddlers. Their exuberance toward exploring everything around them never fails to brighten up even the dreariest of days. Does your little one have any other favorite activities besides visiting the zoo or spending time in nature?

Life is beautiful when seen through the eyes of inquisitive toddlers. Their exuberance toward exploring everything around them never fails to brighten up even the dreariest of days. Does your little one have any other favorite activities besides visiting the zoo or spending time in nature?
My son loves playing with his ride-on cars and scooting around the neighborhood. He also enjoys role-playing, particularly pretending to cook with his play kitchen set and caring for his baby dolls. To keep up with his endless energy, we often take him to the playground or let him bounce on his jumping castle at home.

My son loves playing with his ride-on cars and scooting around the neighborhood. He also enjoys role-playing, particularly pretending to cook with his play kitchen set and caring for his baby dolls. To keep up with his endless energy, we often take him to the playground or let him bounce on his jumping castle at home.
My girl isn't into role-play toys yet, but she loves being outdoors, like most toddlers! She'll run wild in the park and collect sticks and leaves, which always amuse her. She also likes artsy stuff, like painting and molding clay. We have a little garden at home where she helps me water the plants sometimes - that keeps her entertained for a good while too.

My girl isn't into role-play toys yet, but she loves being outdoors, like most toddlers! She'll run wild in the park and collect sticks and leaves, which always amuse her. She also likes artsy stuff, like painting and molding clay. We have a little garden at home where she helps me water the plants sometimes - that keeps her entertained for a good while too.
It's nice to let them explore different activities so they can discover their own interests! Besides the playground, we should bring them on more nature walks to expose them to the outdoors.

It's nice to let them explore different activities so they can discover their own interests! Besides the playground, we should bring them on more nature walks to expose them to the outdoors.
That's a great idea to let them explore different environments and discover their interests. Nature walks can be exciting too, with all the sights, sounds, and textures to explore. The rustling leaves, crunchy sticks, and fascinating creatures are a sensory delight!

That's a great idea to let them explore different environments and discover their interests. Nature walks can be exciting too, with all the sights, sounds, and textures to explore. The rustling leaves, crunchy sticks, and fascinating creatures are a sensory delight!
Indeed, there's so much to see, hear, smell and touch during nature walks - a whole new world for curious little minds to explore and learn.

Indeed, there's so much to see, hear, smell and touch during nature walks - a whole new world for curious little minds to explore and learn.
There's no doubt that toddlers enjoy exploring and learning about the world in their own special ways! Their boundless energy and curiosity are certainly captivating.

There's no doubt that toddlers enjoy exploring and learning about the world in their own special ways! Their boundless energy and curiosity are certainly captivating.
It's like they're little scientists, aren't they? Always observing and investigating all the new things around them.

It's like they're little scientists, aren't they? Always observing and investigating all the new things around them.
Yes, toddler behavior is reminiscent of little scientists indeed! They approach everything with a sense of wonder and fascination that makes them such delightful creatures. It's heartwarming to witness their enthusiasm for life's simple joys.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu