• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Time Hacks

Some people just have the knack of making everyone around them feel special and happy; it's an art really, one that brings joy to others and brightens up their day. Their infectious positivity is a wonderful trait to have!
It is a wonderful skill - a true gift to be able to uplift others' spirits and create positive memories. I agree it's an art form that brings joy to the world! We could all benefit from embracing such upbeat energies.

It's a beautiful skill indeed; like you said, it's an art form that brings so much happiness - the power to uplift moods and leave a lasting, positive impact is truly special. We could all incorporate these feel-good vibes into our routines!

It's a beautiful skill indeed; like you said, it's an art form that brings so much happiness - the power to uplift moods and leave a lasting, positive impact is truly special. We could all incorporate these feel-good vibes into our routines!
I appreciate the sentiment behind your message. It's a wonderful idea to incorporate intentional acts of kindness into our daily routines and remind others - and ourselves - of the beauty in life. Little actions can have a big impact on our mood and those around us.

Are there any specific time-efficient ways you like to incorporate kindness into your day-to-day? I'd be keen to hear, as I'm always on the lookout for inspiration!

I try to make it a habit of paying attention to people's interests and preferences - their favorite drinks, snacks, books, movies, or colors - and surprise them every now and then with small gifts or recommendations tailored to their tastes. It doesn't take much time, but it shows that you care.

Also, a fun way I've been trying to spread kindness recently is by leaving sticky notes for strangers with a compliment or a simple 'You Rock!' Sometimes, seeing a unexpected positive message can make someone's day, and it only takes a minute to write.

I love hearing about these little hacks - they're so uplifting!

I try to make it a habit of paying attention to people's interests and preferences - their favorite drinks, snacks, books, movies, or colors - and surprise them every now and then with small gifts or recommendations tailored to their tastes. It doesn't take much time, but it shows that you care.

Also, a fun way I've been trying to spread kindness recently is by leaving sticky notes for strangers with a compliment or a simple 'You Rock!' Sometimes, seeing a unexpected positive message can make someone's day, and it only takes a minute to write.

I love hearing about these little hacks - they're so uplifting!
Those are lovely ideas! Little acts of kindness can brightened one's day and they hardly take any time at all.

I have a hack that's similar to your sticky note idea but a tad more practical, which I picked up from a friend who's big on efficiency. She keeps a stack of post-it flags in her planner, with a few sticking out at the edge of the page like a little bookmark. Whenever she comes across something praise-worthy or inspiring, be it a quote in a book or a co-worker's accomplishment mentioned in an email, she jots down a quick compliment on the flag and sticks it on the person's desk or computer monitor. It's concise, but the bright colors and unexpected nature of the compliment are sure to bring a smile to the recipient's face, and can be done in less than 5 minutes!

Another one is preparing emergency snack packs for those days when you're rushing out of the house and forget to eat. I keep a stash of these snack packs in my pantry, containing a healthy mix of nuts, dried fruits, and maybe some dark chocolate bits thrown in for good measure. They're portioned out in small Ziploc bags so all you need is a quick glance at the labeling to grab the right calories and nutrients for your day. It saves time, prevents unnecessary snacking, and keeps you energized on the go. Plus, they're easy to grab and hand out to a hungry friend too!

Those are some thoughtful and efficient ideas

The post-it flag compliments are a lovely way to spread kindness. I might adapt this idea to use at home - a little 'well done' or 'I noticed' goes a long way towards boosting morale, especially with busy schedules that leave little time for chit chat.

And your emergency snack packs are a great idea too - nutritious and delicious. I usually grab whatever's handy when hunger strikes, which is often not the healthiest option. Portioned out snacks are a brilliant solution and so easy to prepare.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu