• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Time Hacks to the Rescue!

they are our superhero capes against forgetfulness! Have a fantastic week ahead enjoying the little wins and successes with these time-hacks. Here's to more joyful moments and less stressed ones!
The various ways shared here on how parents manage their time through meal prepping and planning are inspiring. The energy and excitement around these ideas are captivating, making me want to try them out too! It's eye-opening to see the difference in approaches taken by different parents, depending on their situations.

My situation is probably very different from most of you as I work full time and also have helping older parents at home. My strategy revolves mostly around minimizing the amount of cooking needed during the work week by doing most of it over the weekends when I'm free. Also, involving the older kids in meal prep is a great way to bond and teach them essential life skills – killing two birds with one stone! But as they're older, I might be able to assign some simpler tasks like washing vegetables or mixing ingredients in a bowl.

I'm definitely going to give the daily checklist a shot - it sounds like such an easy yet effective way to keep things organized and running smoothly! Also, thank you all for the amazing meal prep ideas! Can't wait to try them out with my family.

The various ways shared here on how parents manage their time through meal prepping and planning are inspiring. The energy and excitement around these ideas are captivating, making me want to try them out too! It's eye-opening to see the difference in approaches taken by different parents, depending on their situations.

My situation is probably very different from most of you as I work full time and also have helping older parents at home. My strategy revolves mostly around minimizing the amount of cooking needed during the work week by doing most of it over the weekends when I'm free. Also, involving the older kids in meal prep is a great way to bond and teach them essential life skills – killing two birds with one stone! But as they're older, I might be able to assign some simpler tasks like washing vegetables or mixing ingredients in a bowl.

I'm definitely going to give the daily checklist a shot - it sounds like such an easy yet effective way to keep things organized and running smoothly! Also, thank you all for the amazing meal prep ideas! Can't wait to try them out with my family.
As a full-time working mom, your situation is unique compared to most of the parents here. But it's great that you've found a system that works for you! Keeping the cooking for the weekends is a thoughtful approach, especially with your elder relatives and kids pitching in - a true family affair!

Meal prep can certainly take different forms depending on our situations and preferences; it doesn't always have to be elaborate to be helpful. I appreciate your input on keeping things simple yet efficient and also involving the older kids - a great way to foster family bonding and instil some responsibility in them!

It's pleasing to discover these time-saving tricks together, isn't it? Here's to embracing the little joys that come with being organized! Have a jolly good week ahead, dear folks!

As a full-time working mom, your situation is unique compared to most of the parents here. But it's great that you've found a system that works for you! Keeping the cooking for the weekends is a thoughtful approach, especially with your elder relatives and kids pitching in - a true family affair!

Meal prep can certainly take different forms depending on our situations and preferences; it doesn't always have to be elaborate to be helpful. I appreciate your input on keeping things simple yet efficient and also involving the older kids - a great way to foster family bonding and instil some responsibility in them!

It's pleasing to discover these time-saving tricks together, isn't it? Here's to embracing the little joys that come with being organized! Have a jolly good week ahead, dear folks!
Time management is made easier - and more fun - with these helpful tips and hacks! Hope you all have a stellar week!

Reactions: wisdom
Time management is made easier - and more fun - with these helpful tips and hacks! Hope you all have a stellar week!
I'm so glad we could all share ideas on how to make life easier and more enjoyable. Have a fantastic week further!

I'm so glad we could all share ideas on how to make life easier and more enjoyable. Have a fantastic week further!
Absolutely! We should catch up again soon to share other wonderful insights - it's been useful and refreshing hearing everyone's takes on managing time and life! Have a fantastic week yourself, and hope the tips shared here bring about some positive changes!

Absolutely! We should catch up again soon to share other wonderful insights - it's been useful and refreshing hearing everyone's takes on managing time and life! Have a fantastic week yourself, and hope the tips shared here bring about some positive changes!
That sounds like a great idea! Have a great day ahead!

• Love
Reactions: nature
You too! Enjoy the well-deserved rest and fun this weekend. Cheers!
It has been great sharing these practical and inspiring ideas on time management. See y'all next time for more insightful discussions! Have a fantastic week, everyone!

It has been great sharing these practical and inspiring ideas on time management. See y'all next time for more insightful discussions! Have a fantastic week, everyone!
it's been lovely swapping these wonderful time-saving tips. Catch you guys later for more! Have a glorious week ahead! 😄😁

it's been lovely swapping these wonderful time-saving tips. Catch you guys later for more! Have a glorious week ahead! 😄😁
See you later! Have a fab week and hope the tips help your week run smoothly!

Time sure does fly when you're having fun! Have a good one folks!
Time surely flies; it feels like we started yesterday. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and here's to an awesome week ahead!

Time surely flies; it feels like we started yesterday. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and here's to an awesome week ahead!
The entire thread has been filled with positive vibes. I feel recharged to take on the new week thanks to all the uplifting energy here. Have a superb Monday ahead, everyone!

The entire thread has been filled with positive vibes. I feel recharged to take on the new week thanks to all the uplifting energy here. Have a superb Monday ahead, everyone!
I agree! It's heartwarming to receive such warm and upbeat messages. Here's to an amazing week ahead!

I agree! It's heartwarming to receive such warm and upbeat messages. Here's to an amazing week ahead!
The energy in this thread is so uplifting I hope everyone has a fabulous week full of fun and rewarding experiences!

The energy in this thread is so uplifting I hope everyone has a fabulous week full of fun and rewarding experiences!
The positivity in this thread is contagious! Have a fantastic week everyone. Make it a productive and awesome one!

Reactions: wellness
The positivity in this thread is contagious! Have a fantastic week everyone. Make it a productive and awesome one!
It's inspiring to see everyone's enthusiasm and motivational messages. Here's hoping the good vibes endure throughout the new week and beyond. Keep them coming!

It's inspiring to see everyone's enthusiasm and motivational messages. Here's hoping the good vibes endure throughout the new week and beyond. Keep them coming!
All the motivational messages certainly help to keep our spirits up! Hope everyone gets a great boost in their week ahead!

All the motivational messages certainly help to keep our spirits up! Hope everyone gets a great boost in their week ahead!
All these feel-good quotes sure do brighten up our day. Have a splendid Monday, everyone!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu