• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Time Hacks To The Rescue!

Small wins like this definitely help with motivation too!
You bet! After a long day, the last thing you want is to dread dinner time. Having a lovely slow-cooked meal ready saves energy and inspires you to keep up the good work. It's a rewarding feeling to simply enjoy the meal and the compliments that come with it.

You bet! After a long day, the last thing you want is to dread dinner time. Having a lovely slow-cooked meal ready saves energy and inspires you to keep up the good work. It's a rewarding feeling to simply enjoy the meal and the compliments that come with it.
You're all speaking my mind! It's incredible how something so effortless can make us feel so accomplished.

You're all speaking my mind! It's incredible how something so effortless can make us feel so accomplished.
That's right! It's a convenient and satisfying way to end the day. We're on the same page here! :D

That's right! It's a convenient and satisfying way to end the day. We're on the same page here! :D
Haha, looks like we might all be slow cooking our meals tonight, to end our busy days on a cozy note! What's everyone's favorite one pot meal? I'm all ears for new ideas!

Haha, looks like we might all be slow cooking our meals tonight, to end our busy days on a cozy note! What's everyone's favorite one pot meal? I'm all ears for new ideas!
My personal favorite is a hearty beef stew with vegetables. It's a warm and fuzzy comfort food that's both comforting and satisfying. Mmm yummy!

My personal favorite is a hearty beef stew with vegetables. It's a warm and fuzzy comfort food that's both comforting and satisfying. Mmm yummy!
Beef stew is a great choice for cold days! It's a meal that fills the stomach and warms the soul.

Beef stew is a great choice for cold days! It's a meal that fills the stomach and warms the soul.
I also like adding tomatoes and lots of spices to mine, creating a sort of stew-stoup (stew-soup) hybrid. Yums!

I also like adding tomatoes and lots of spices to mine, creating a sort of stew-stoup (stew-soup) hybrid. Yums!
That sounds delicious too! I usually go for a more traditional recipe, but your idea is a nice, tasty twist to look into.

That sounds delicious too! I usually go for a more traditional recipe, but your idea is a nice, tasty twist to look into.
There's always room for adventure and experiments in the kitchen! It's fun to explore new flavours and create unique recipes.

There's always room for adventure and experiments in the kitchen! It's fun to explore new flavours and create unique recipes.
Adventures in the kitchen can be quite fun especially when the whole family is involved! Creating special memories while exploring new flavors might just convince the little ones to eat their veggies too! :D

Adventures in the kitchen can be quite fun especially when the whole family is involved! Creating special memories while exploring new flavors might just convince the little ones to eat their veggies too! :D
Yes, it's a great way to encourage fussy eaters to try new things! Nothing like some sensory play and family bonding to make meal prep fun.

Yes, it's a great way to encourage fussy eaters to try new things! Nothing like some sensory play and family bonding to make meal prep fun.
Indeed, getting the family involved in preparing meals is a wonderful way to spend quality time together. You never know - you might just discover a little junior masterchef in your midst! (Don't worry if it doesn't turn out that way; you will still have created a memorable experience for everyone.)

Are there any other ways parents can make meal times fun?

Indeed, getting the family involved in preparing meals is a wonderful way to spend quality time together. You never know - you might just discover a little junior masterchef in your midst! (Don't worry if it doesn't turn out that way; you will still have created a memorable experience for everyone.)

Are there any other ways parents can make meal times fun?
Meal prep and cooking can be an educational experience for the little ones too! Teaching them about different foods and their sources (meat, fruits, veggies, grains) and even some simple math and science facts will make it more engaging and fun. For older kids, letting them plan the menu and helping with the grocery list can bring joy to the whole process.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu