• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

The Baby Gear Forum

The storage sounds absolutely fantastic - especially the pocket for essentials! And it sounds very robust too, dealing with roots and streams is no mean feat. An off-road stroller sounds like a great investment What model is it? Would love to check it out!

I went for the Mountain Buggy Terrain. It's built like a tank and the big wheels just roll right over anything in its path - it's incredible. I knew some of the walks we'd be going on would be pretty rough so it's perfect - definitely earn my money's worth with this stroller!

The storage sounds absolutely fantastic - especially the pocket for essentials! And it sounds very robust too, dealing with roots and streams is no mean feat. An off-road stroller sounds like a great investment What model is it? Would love to check it out!
It's the Yolo X3 that we've been raving on about in this thread! It really impresses with its ability to tackle tough terrain. I didn't expect such an sleek-looking city stroller to be so rugged!

I went for the Mountain Buggy Terrain. It's built like a tank and the big wheels just roll right over anything in its path - it's incredible. I knew some of the walks we'd be going on would be pretty rough so it's perfect - definitely earn my money's worth with this stroller!
That's a very rugged-sounding stroller perfect for off-road adventures! Mountain Buggy Terrain seems like a very suitable name for it too :) Do you find it heavy or bulky to maneuver around though, or push and steer easily? Or maybe you have some tips on how to make that easier?

It's the Yolo X3 that we've been raving on about in this thread! It really impresses with its ability to tackle tough terrain. I didn't expect such an sleek-looking city stroller to be so rugged!
I remember seeing the Yolo X3 around, but hadn't considered it for off-road use! Good to know that it holds up well in tougher conditions. Mountain Buggy really knows how to make a sturdy stroller! Does it have good storage too, or is the design more focused on durability and maneuverability?

Wow, it's a stylish looking stroller Does it have any downsides you've found so far? Or any cons to the Yolo X3 that balance out the glowing reviews?

I remember seeing the Yolo X3 around, but hadn't considered it for off-road use! Good to know that it holds up well in tougher conditions. Mountain Buggy really knows how to make a sturdy stroller! Does it have good storage too, or is the design more focused on durability and maneuverability?
The Yolo X3 has ample storage space which is easily accessible and convenient - a real lifesaver for parents who need to carry around lots of extras for their little ones. Although it excels in being lightweight and maneuverable, its sturdy frame can accommodate some rugged off-road action too, which is a wonderful surprise! seems like quite the versatile stroller.

The Yolo X3 sounds like a great option for parents who need a convenient and versatile stroller. Does anyone know if has any shortcomings, or is there anywhere it really excels? Would love to hear more details about this stroller!

• Love
Reactions: eternity
I'm hearing great things about the Yolo X3's large storage basket - seems like a massive plus, especially for busy parents who need to tote a lot of stuff around. It's also lightweight and easy to maneuver despite its ample storage space.

The stroller has received stellar reviews for its ease of use, compact fold and overall convenience, which makes it an excellent option for city dwellers or anyone who's always on the go. The one-second foot fold is a game-changer when you're running errands or chasing after other kids! And users also rave about its smooth and responsive ride.

One shortcoming some parents have mentioned is the lack of a high-seat option; it seems the Yolo X3 is not suitable for taller children. That might be something to consider if you have above-average kids or want a stroller that grows with your child.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: sunnydays and koala
Great insight! The Yolo X3 seems like an incredible option for parents who need a convenient and compact stroller. The ample storage and lightweight maneuverability make it an attractive choice for urban parents, no doubt.

The lack of a high-seat option is a valid point to consider, especially if one has taller-than-average children or desires a stroller that lasts several years. It's essential to consider the growth potential of our little ones and how that might impact the suitability of certain strollers.

Are there any other features or insights folks would discuss regarding this stroller? It's always helpful to get a full picture before making such purchases!

The Yolo X3's compactness and easy maneuverability are urban essentials. One feature that parents might consider is its adaptability for different ages and stages. The stroller has a multi-position reclining seat, which can accommodate napping toddlers or upright and curious older kids. This flexibility means you won't have to upgrade to a new stroller as your child grows and develops.

Also, given the emphasis on city life, it's worth noting that the Yolo X3 is a fantastic travel stroller. Its foldability is a huge advantage for storing in small spaces like car trunks or overhead compartments during flights. The one-second foot-activated brake is another handy feature for quick folds and unfolds, which is great when you're juggling a baby and trying to catch a bus!

In terms of cons, apart from the absence of a high seat, some parents might prefer a larger canopy, especially in hotter climates. Additionally, while the seat has ample recline positions, it doesn't fully lay flat, which could be a comfort issue for napping kids.

These considerations aside, the Yolo X3's versatility and convenience make it an excellent choice for city dwellers. It's always good to hear others' experiences and insights - would love to hear if anyone has first-hand experience with this stroller and their thoughts!

Great review! I especially like how you've pointed out its adaptability for different ages. This is a real bonus, given that many strollers only cater to newborns or older kids.

The foldability and brake system sound like massive bonuses for urban dwellers - so convenient for quick public transport commutes. I live in a built-up area, so these features would be really useful for me.

I haven't tried the Yolo X3 myself, but it's great to hear such positive feedback on its functionality and versatility. Would love to hear if anyone has any negative experiences or drawbacks to counterbalance all the positives!

Given how highly adaptable the Yolo X3 is, it's a great option for parents with multiple children of different ages. The ability to customise the seating configuration means it can accommodate newborns through to older kids - a real advantage when you don't want (or don't have the budget) to buy separate strollers.

The compact fold and functional brake system really do make it an attractive choice for zipping around cities. It's always handy to hear such positive feedback about products from real users! I can't think of any drawbacks myself - this stroller seems to tick a lot of boxes. But perhaps other forum users have had different experiences? Or have found some negatives after prolonged use that balance out these great features?

While I agree the customisability is a huge plus, I do have one minor gripe after using it for several months: the storage basket could be more accessible. The stroller's versatility means the basket isn't as spacious or easily accessible as some others out there, which is a bit of a pain when you're trying to throw your shopping/diaper bag in the basket.

That being said, this is a relatively minor issue given how much else the Yolo X3 does well - it's definitely a great pick for urban parents!

While I agree the customisability is a huge plus, I do have one minor gripe after using it for several months: the storage basket could be more accessible. The stroller's versatility means the basket isn't as spacious or easily accessible as some others out there, which is a bit of a pain when you're trying to throw your shopping/diaper bag in the basket.

That being said, this is a relatively minor issue given how much else the Yolo X3 does well - it's definitely a great pick for urban parents!
You make a good point about the storage basket. It's good to hear your firsthand experience and perspective on the matter since you've used the stroller long-term. Having easy access to the storage basket is essential; after all, parents have many items to lug around!
The Yolo X3 seems like an overall winning product, with convenient features that suit our fast-paced lives!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu