• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Support is here

stargazer

Top-Notch
Reaction score
I've experienced some pretty tough times myself, so I know how it feels to need a safe space to talk about things. But I want to acknowledge that everyone's journey with mental health and wellness is unique. If you feel comfortable doing so, could you tell me what brings you here today? What are you struggling with, or what's on your mind? Don't worry about sharing as much or as little as you feel like - we're all here for support, and we'll listen without judging.

Reactions: koala
The pain of experiencing a recent loss is really weighing on me right now. I just lost my grandmother who was like a mother to me - she was always there for me through thick and thin, offering a listening ear and a warm hug whenever I needed it. She had her own struggles in life too, but she never let them define her. Her resilience inspired me in more ways than she'll ever know. Losing her feels like losing a part of myself, to be honest. It's the first time I've experienced grief this deeply. Not sure how to process everything right now.

Reactions: doctormama
'I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Losing someone who felt like a parent figure is always going to be tough, and it's completely normal to feel overwhelmed right now. It might be helpful to allow yourself some time to process everything. Have you found any support or resources that are helping you get through this difficult time?'.

Reactions: chickadee

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu