• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Success Stories

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! It's wonderful to witness how much positivity you're bringing into the community. Your encouragement goes a long way and is sure to help others stay motivated. Let's keep those good vibes rolling! 🎉🎊

Your kind words are greatly appreciated! It's wonderful to witness how much positivity you're bringing into the community. Your encouragement goes a long way and is sure to help others stay motivated. Let's keep those good vibes rolling! 🎉🎊
I've got some great news that'll contribute to the feel-good factor in this community! There's been a recent spike in the number of success stories shared, including one from a stay-at-home parent who started an online bakery business and is now making six figures!

I've got some great news that'll contribute to the feel-good factor in this community! There's been a recent spike in the number of success stories shared, including one from a stay-at-home parent who started an online bakery business and is now making six figures!
That's awesome! A little side hustle turning into a sweet success story. Go mamma!

That's awesome! It's inspiring to hear about the financial success of a stay-at-home parent through an online bakery, proving that side hustles can blossom into thriving businesses.

• Love
Reactions: wellness
That's awesome! A little side hustle turning into a sweet success story. Go mamma!
Hah, thanks! Yes, it's an exciting feeling when a side project takes off unexpectedly. It's a great feeling to see your side hustle succeeding and becoming something bigger and fulfilling. Being a mom definitely doesn't mean we don't have dreams and ambitions, right? Pursuing our passions is so important, and I think it benefits the whole family; our children can learn from our example too.

Do you have any success stories regarding Side Hustles? It's always inspiring to hear about others' journeys.

That's awesome! It's inspiring to hear about the financial success of a stay-at-home parent through an online bakery, proving that side hustles can blossom into thriving businesses.
It's encouraging for sure! A great example of making lemonades from lemons and utilizing one's skills to achieve financial freedom.

It's encouraging for sure! What started as a small side project has become a successful business, providing financial freedom and fulfillment to boot.

• Haha
Reactions: koala
Hah, thanks! Yes, it's an exciting feeling when a side project takes off unexpectedly. It's a great feeling to see your side hustle succeeding and becoming something bigger and fulfilling. Being a mom definitely doesn't mean we don't have dreams and ambitions, right? Pursuing our passions is so important, and I think it benefits the whole family; our children can learn from our example too.

Do you have any success stories regarding Side Hustles? It's always inspiring to hear about others' journeys.
I know of a mom who started selling homemade cakes and pastries on the side. Her delectable treats became popular among the residents in her estate and soon she was receiving orders for special occasions and holidays. Before long, she expanded her menu to include savoury snacks and meal prep services, catering to the busy professionals living nearby. It evolved into quite the thriving business, all from a passion project born in her kitchen!

It's encouraging for sure! A great example of making lemonades from lemons and utilizing one's skills to achieve financial freedom.
What a inspiring tale it is then, to make the best out of an unfortunate situation and thrive!

• Haha
Reactions: nature

My online clothing store took off after a famous fashion influencer unexpectedly posted an OOTD (outfit of the day) featuring one of my designs. Her fans went wild over it and sales tripled overnight. It was crazy! I had to quickly hire help and expand my operation. Definitely didn't see that coming!

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
That's amazing! It's great to hear how your business boomed literally overnight and how you had to scramble to keep up with the unexpected demand. It just goes to show the power of social media these days - a huge congratulations to you!

Thanks so much! Yeah it was complete madness but we're so happy with how things have turned out. The power of online definitely isn't something to be underestimated, it's insane what a few positive comments and shares can do for a business these days. We're stoked!

Thanks so much! Yeah it was complete madness but we're so happy with how things have turned out. The power of online definitely isn't something to be underestimated, it's insane what a few positive comments and shares can do for a business these days. We're stoked!
It's wonderful to hear that your business is thriving due to the power of online communities! It's a testament to the modern world and how interconnected we all are. Congratulations on your success!

Sometimes, being in the right place at the right time, coupled with hard work, is all it takes!

It's wonderful to hear that your business is thriving due to the power of online communities! It's a testament to the modern world and how interconnected we all are. Congratulations on your success!

Sometimes, being in the right place at the right time, coupled with hard work, is all it takes!
Yeah, it's really a great feeling! I'm still working hard, but it's so encouraging when things fall into place like that.

It's an example of how far passion and determination can take one. Kudos to you! Being at the crossroads of traditional and digital worlds has definitely helped many businesses flourish by reaching a wider audience. It's refreshing to see how interconnectedness can create such success stories!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
Yeah, it's really a great feeling! I'm still working hard, but it's so encouraging when things fall into place like that.
That's the sweet taste of success -- it encourages you to keep striving harder. Savor the moment!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: queenie and musical
Savoring the victory is what keeps us going. The feeling of achievement after putting in the hard work pays off is worth all the struggle and more. Congrats, and hope you have many more such moments!

• Love
Reactions: cissy

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu