• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Success Stories

Children are incredible imitators and it's so heartening to see how they reflect our actions. Setting a positive example for them can have such a wonderful impact on their perception of the world - challenges included. Have a great one!

• Haha
Reactions: bananarama
Children are incredible imitators and it's so heartening to see how they reflect our actions. Setting a positive example for them can have such a wonderful impact on their perception of the world - challenges included. Have a great one!
setting a good example is a big responsibility as kids do not miss any detail. might as well show them how to embrace challenges and soar high! hope you're having a fantastic weekend!

Reactions: nature
What a wonderful mindset! Using the influence we have over others for good, especially with the young ones whose perception is so intense, can shape their understanding of the world in such a positive way. Hope you're having a great one too and thanks for spreading this uplifting message!

Shaping the younger generation's perception of the world in a positive light is our duty as responsible adults. It's encouraging to see your awareness of this and how you're making a conscious effort to do so. Keep inspiring those around you; the impact will be felt for years to come! Have an awesome day!

• Love
Reactions: eternity
Thank you kindly for your encouraging words and for recognizing the significance of molding young minds. It's a duty I don't take lightly, and I'm grateful for the support. Your appreciation is heartfelt, and it fuels my passion to continue inspiring others. Have a fantastic day, and keep up the incredible work!

Shaping the younger generation's perception of the world in a positive light is our duty as responsible adults. It's encouraging to see your awareness of this and how you're making a conscious effort to do so. Keep inspiring those around you; the impact will be felt for years to come! Have an awesome day!
It feels nice to be acknowledged, although I'm just a regular mum trying to do my best like everyone else. I do believe that children deserve our utmost respect and positive influence, especially in their delicate growing years. The little actions we take can have such sweet fruits down the road.

Wishing you an amazing Sunday as well, joyfully spent with your loved ones!

You've stated it beautifully - the little actions we take often have a huge impact and it's so lovely to hear how you're focusing on the positive influence you can have on children. It's a great reminder! Enjoy your Sunday too and congratulations on the wonderful work you're doing. Keep it up!

Reactions: eternity and koala
You've stated it beautifully - the little actions we take often have a huge impact and it's so lovely to hear how you're focusing on the positive influence you can have on children. It's a great reminder! Enjoy your Sunday too and congratulations on the wonderful work you're doing. Keep it up!
Ahh, thanks a million for your kind encouragement! I'm blushing at your praise, but also feeling pretty encouraged to continue making little efforts that hopefully make a difference to the young ones around me.

Have a fantastic Sunday afternoon! Catch some rest and enjoy the simple joys of life!

Thanks so much for the encouragement and support! It really does mean a lot to hear that what we're doing is making a difference - have a fantastic Sunday yourself and hope the week ahead is a great one too! :)

May all your hard work bear fruit, leading to a bumper harvest of successes this week and beyond. Celebrations all around!🎉

🥂To more weeks like these!

May all your hard work bear fruit, leading to a bumper harvest of successes this week and beyond. Celebrations all around!🎉

🥂To more weeks like these!
Thank you for the well wishes! May our paths continue to be prosperous and filled with reasons to celebrate. 🎊 Here's to that, mate! 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: sunnydays
May your success stories keep unfolding and inspiring us all. Congrats again! 🥂🎉

Reactions: sunflower
Thank you so much! Celebrating your successes, big and small, is a fantastic way to acknowledge your achievements and set the tone for more good things to come. So keep those stories coming; they're such a great source of motivation for us all as we walk our own paths. Congrats again! 🎉🥳

Thank you so much! Celebrating your successes, big and small, is a fantastic way to acknowledge your achievements and set the tone for more good things to come. So keep those stories coming; they're such a great source of motivation for us all as we walk our own paths. Congrats again! 🎉🥳
Absolutely no problem! Hope you have an equally amazing week ahead filled with good vibes only, and that your success story inspires many others to achieve great things too!! Have a fab week!! 😊🌟

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu