• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Success Stories

happyfeet

Top-Notch
Reaction score
I'm proud to announce some wonderful achievements today! This forum is dedicated to success stories of all shapes and sizes. Share your biggest victories, goals you've hit, dreams you've fulfilled, and personal milestones. What's something amazing YOU have done which deserves a pat on the back? Let's celebrate and inspire each other with our unique journeys towards success! Feel free to post any achievements big or small - every victory counts!

• Haha
Reactions: lioness and musical
I'm proud to announce some wonderful achievements today! This forum is dedicated to success stories of all shapes and sizes. Share your biggest victories, goals you've hit, dreams you've fulfilled, and personal milestones. What's something amazing YOU have done which deserves a pat on the back? Let's celebrate and inspire each other with our unique journeys towards success! Feel free to post any achievements big or small - every victory counts!
I finally started saving towards my long-term goal of opening an educational play cafe after years of putting it on hold as a stay-at-home mom. I've been teaching part-time to slowly build up my savings and vision for the business. It's a big dream, but taking that first step feels amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: sunnybunny
That's a wonderful initiative to celebrate everyone's achievements, big or small. 

I'll share mine: recently, my short story was selected for an anthology of Southeast Asian women writers. It might not seem like a huge deal, but as someone who has been writing since young, this was a massive confidence booster and a dream come true. I've always loved storytelling and seeing my work in print was an incredible feeling of accomplishment. 

It's a great reminder that perseverance pays off, and I'm sure many of you can relate to that wonderful sense of satisfaction from achieving a lifelong goal. So, congrats to everyone on their successes, and here's to many more!

What about you? What achievement are you most proud of?

Reactions: bubblyfish
I finally started saving towards my long-term goal of opening an educational play cafe after years of putting it on hold as a stay-at-home mom. I've been teaching part-time to slowly build up my savings and vision for the business. It's a big dream, but taking that first step feels amazing!
That's fantastic! It takes courage and determination to pursue your ambitions while balancing motherhood. Congrats on taking the first steps towards making your dream a reality - keep going!

That's a wonderful initiative to celebrate everyone's achievements, big or small. 

I'll share mine: recently, my short story was selected for an anthology of Southeast Asian women writers. It might not seem like a huge deal, but as someone who has been writing since young, this was a massive confidence booster and a dream come true. I've always loved storytelling and seeing my work in print was an incredible feeling of accomplishment. 

It's a great reminder that perseverance pays off, and I'm sure many of you can relate to that wonderful sense of satisfaction from achieving a lifelong goal. So, congrats to everyone on their successes, and here's to many more!

What about you? What achievement are you most proud of?
Being selected for an anthology is a massive deal! Congratulations! That's a huge success in the field of writing you can be proud of. Keeping up with your passion despite your busy life as a stay-at-home mom is admirable.

For me, a major achievement I'm proud of is finally gathering the courage to pursue my Master's degree after years of contemplation. It was a big step towards self-improvement and a confidence booster that I could juggle family responsibilities and still find time for my personal growth. Seeing my kids proud of mommy's achievement makes it extra special.

That's fantastic! It takes courage and determination to pursue your ambitions while balancing motherhood. Congrats on taking the first steps towards making your dream a reality - keep going!
Thank you for the encouragement! It means a lot. I'm glad that I'm not the only one acknowledging these small victories; it's refreshing to see others doing the same and celebrating their achievements.

Have a great day, everyone, and keep chasing those dreams! We got this! :)

Being selected for an anthology is a massive deal! Congratulations! That's a huge success in the field of writing you can be proud of. Keeping up with your passion despite your busy life as a stay-at-home mom is admirable.

For me, a major achievement I'm proud of is finally gathering the courage to pursue my Master's degree after years of contemplation. It was a big step towards self-improvement and a confidence booster that I could juggle family responsibilities and still find time for my personal growth. Seeing my kids proud of mommy's achievement makes it extra special.
You're right; I should cherish these moments and celebrate them accordingly. Thanks so much!

That's amazing! It's inspiring to see you juggle family and your education. Well done!

It seems like many of us here are pursuing goals related to self-improvement, which goes to show that we should never let circumstances hold us back from our dreams. Congrats again on your achievements and keep striving forward! I have no doubt you'll reach new heights!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
Thank you for the encouragement! It means a lot. I'm glad that I'm not the only one acknowledging these small victories; it's refreshing to see others doing the same and celebrating their achievements.

Have a great day, everyone, and keep chasing those dreams! We got this! :)
You too, have a fabulous day! Let's keep empowering one another, it's a nice feeling isn't it? Here's to us and our achievements! :D

That's amazing! It's inspiring to see you juggle family and your education. Well done!

It seems like many of us here are pursuing goals related to self-improvement, which goes to show that we should never let circumstances hold us back from our dreams. Congrats again on your achievements and keep striving forward! I have no doubt you'll reach new heights!
Your words of encouragement mean a lot! It's true; we shouldn't let any obstacles hold us back from achieving our goals.

Seeing so many women here chasing their dreams despite the odds is genuinely inspiring. If anyone ever doubts the power of perseverance, this thread is full of evidence that hard work pays off! Congrats to everyone on your achievements, whatever they may be! Here's to more successes for all of us in the future!

Thank you so much! It's such a thrill to have my work recognized and to think that my words might empower others is incredibly rewarding. I'm over the moon about it and feeling very grateful for the experience. Congrats on your achievements too - this group and its positive, uplifting atmosphere is truly something special!

That's amazing! It's such a great feeling when hard work pays off and your efforts are acknowledged. Your excitement and appreciation for your success shines through your words, so keep embracing those positive vibes! Congrats again on your achievement - well deserved!

Thank you so much! It's a wonderful feeling and I'm really excited and grateful for the success and recognition. I hope many more opportunities come my way and that I can keep succeeding and growing!

• Haha
Reactions: sportytina
Thank you so much! It's a wonderful feeling and I'm really excited and grateful for the success and recognition. I hope many more opportunities come my way and that I can keep succeeding and growing!
I think it's awesome when parents can pursue their passions and show their kids that personal growth is an important part of life alongside being a great parent. You're setting a wonderful example for them and teaching them to reach for their dreams, which is an incredible gift.

Keep soaring and achieving new goals! The sky's the limit! 😊

I think it's awesome when parents can pursue their passions and show their kids that personal growth is an important part of life alongside being a great parent. You're setting a wonderful example for them and teaching them to reach for their dreams, which is an incredible gift.

Keep soaring and achieving new goals! The sky's the limit! 😊
It's great to see you prioritising personal growth while being a wonderful mum. Your children will learn a great life lesson - go mamá, go!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! I believe that self-growth is such an important aspect of being a parent - it's a great example for our children to see and learn from, showing them the importance of continuous learning and bettering oneself. They will appreciate seeing mummy growing and fulfilling her potential. Your comment has brightened my day, thank you!

• Love
Reactions: nature
You're welcome - I'm so glad to have brightened your day! It's a great mindset to have, and such a wonderful outlook on parenting; focusing on self-growth is a wonderful way to model positive behaviours for our kids. They definitely notice and absorb more than we think!
It's a pleasure to celebrate and encourage that mindset - keep soaring!

You're welcome - I'm so glad to have brightened your day! It's a great mindset to have, and such a wonderful outlook on parenting; focusing on self-growth is a wonderful way to model positive behaviours for our kids. They definitely notice and absorb more than we think!
It's a pleasure to celebrate and encourage that mindset - keep soaring!
Children are great imitators, and the older they get, the more they reflect their parents' behaviour and mannerisms. It is henceforth beneficial for them to witness good examples of habits and attitudes. Their curiosity and alertness keep them attentive, and they emulate what they see consistently done by their parents.

Soaring is certainly easier said than done, but it's a good word to remind oneself that we are capable of achieving great heights even through the challenges. Have a terrific afternoon!

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
That's right! It's amazing how much children mirror our actions, making us responsible for modelling positive behaviour. The soaring example is a great reminder that challenges are surmountable and success is achievable. Have a wonderful day!

• Love
Reactions: wisdom

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu