• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stress-Free Family Meals

We love making healthy substitutions that the kids still enjoy! Fish burgers and fingers are an excellent idea for a fun, tasty, and nutritious meal, and I'm sure the honey lemon glaze would be a hit with the sweetness. It's great to find ways to keep meals interesting for the whole family without compromising on nutrition.

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
That's a fantastic idea! It's so smart to think outside the box and introduce fun, nutritious meals the whole family can enjoy together. The honey lemon glaze adds a lovely unique twist too! It's inspiring to hear how you're keeping mealtimes exciting while keeping everyone happy and healthy :)

That's a fantastic idea! It's so smart to think outside the box and introduce fun, nutritious meals the whole family can enjoy together. The honey lemon glaze adds a lovely unique twist too! It's inspiring to hear how you're keeping mealtimes exciting while keeping everyone happy and healthy :)
A mother's got to do what she's got to do to entice little picky eaters! They have no idea that sneaky momma has a bag of healthy tricks up her sleeve, heehee. This conversation has given me some great new ideas as well, so thank you all for the lovely suggestions!

It's wonderful to share these ideas and discover new, fun ways to keep our kids fed healthily. Mealtimes should be enjoyable for everyone!

A mother's got to do what she's got to do to entice little picky eaters! They have no idea that sneaky momma has a bag of healthy tricks up her sleeve, heehee. This conversation has given me some great new ideas as well, so thank you all for the lovely suggestions!
us moms have to stay one step ahead! ;D I'm glad you found the suggestions useful - it's amazing what clever, tasty swaps we can come up with to keep our little ones nourished and happy.

It's a challenge most parents face, but it's an enjoyable one! I'm glad we could share some inspiration; it's amazing how some simple swaps and creativity can result in such fun and tasty healthy meals.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu