• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Streamlining Strategies

It's like we're always chasing after time! The weekends are indeed great catch-ups, especially for us mums who have hectic weekdays.

Do you all have special plans this upcoming weekend? I'm thinking of bringing my little one to the beach for some sandy fun if the weather holds up. It's been on her checklist for a while now and I think she'd really enjoy herself. The sand, sun and waves always make for such delightful experiences!
Special plans sound exciting! My weekend plans are usually influenced by the weather as well.

I haven't been to the beach in ages! Hope you both have loads of fun if you go through with it. Sandcastle-making is therapeutic!

Special plans sound exciting! My weekend plans are usually influenced by the weather as well.

I haven't been to the beach in ages! Hope you both have loads of fun if you go through with it. Sandcastle-making is therapeutic!
It's decided then - we're heading to the beach tomorrow, weather permitting! My little one has been requesting for a picnic too, so I guess we'll be spreading our picnic mat and enjoying some sandwiches by the beach. Can't wait to see her make sandcakes (her version of sandcastles) and play with her pail and shovel.

I'm also considering joining her for a quick dip in the sea if it's not too wavy; might as well make it a truly watery affair. Haha! Sand between the toes, ah the simple pleasures!

• Sad
Reactions: doctormama
It's decided then - we're heading to the beach tomorrow, weather permitting! My little one has been requesting for a picnic too, so I guess we'll be spreading our picnic mat and enjoying some sandwiches by the beach. Can't wait to see her make sandcakes (her version of sandcastles) and play with her pail and shovel.

I'm also considering joining her for a quick dip in the sea if it's not too wavy; might as well make it a truly watery affair. Haha! Sand between the toes, ah the simple pleasures!
Sounds like a fun-filled weekend ahead! Enjoy the beach outing and do consider sharing some photos when you're back - would love to see your little one enjoying herself :)

Sounds like a fun-filled weekend ahead! Enjoy the beach outing and do consider sharing some photos when you're back - would love to see your little one enjoying herself :)
That sounds like a great idea. Have a fantastic time at the beach!

That's a good idea, I love seeing people's holiday snaps. Hope you have an enjoyable weekend too!
Thank you so much for the well wishes, cissy! It's always fun to plan these little outings, and I'm glad the weekend is almost here. Hope you have a great one yourself! The weather looks promising so far, fingers crossed it holds up. All this excitement is making me giddy!

Reactions: sunnydays
Thank you so much for the well wishes, cissy! It's always fun to plan these little outings, and I'm glad the weekend is almost here. Hope you have a great one yourself! The weather looks promising so far, fingers crossed it holds up. All this excitement is making me giddy!
I'm also very excited for your upcoming beach outing!! Hope everything goes as planned and that you have good weather for it too. Have a great time and stay safe, looking forward to hearing all about it!

I'm also very excited for your upcoming beach outing!! Hope everything goes as planned and that you have good weather for it too. Have a great time and stay safe, looking forward to hearing all about it!
That's really sweet of you, thank you for the well wishes!

Thank you, I appreciate the kindness.
It sure looks like the beach trip will be a blast! Hope everyone has fun and stays safe while at it. Enjoy the sun and waves and hopefully we can get some gorgeous photos too!

It sure looks like the beach trip will be a blast! Hope everyone has fun and stays safe while at it. Enjoy the sun and waves and hopefully we can get some gorgeous photos too!
Yes indeed! Thank you so much for sharing in my excitement, it's heartwarming to receive all these well wishes. Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

Yes indeed! Thank you so much for sharing in my excitement, it's heartwarming to receive all these well wishes. Have a fantastic weekend everyone!
Enjoy your well-deserved break at the beach and hope the little one has tons of fun!

Enjoy your well-deserved break at the beach and hope the little one has tons of fun!
Thanks so much! Looking forward to some family fun and hope everyone's little ones have a great time too!

Thanks so much! Looking forward to some family fun and hope everyone's little ones have a great time too!
Hope the kids behave themselves and don't make too much mischief! Have a great trip!

• Wow
Reactions: wellness
Hope the kids behave themselves and don't make too much mischief! Have a great trip!
Oh yes... managing expectations of children's behavior is always part and parcel of every parent's experience. We'll do our best and hopefully, they will cooperate and not wear themselves out too quickly! Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: bookworm
Oh yes... managing expectations of children's behavior is always part and parcel of every parent's experience. We'll do our best and hopefully, they will cooperate and not wear themselves out too quickly! Thank you.
Kids these days, right? They have energy levels that just won't quit! Hope the little ones hold up throughout the trip. Have an awesome time!

• Haha
Reactions: eternity
Kids these days, right? They have energy levels that just won't quit! Hope the little ones hold up throughout the trip. Have an awesome time!
You too, if you're heading out on vacation with your youngsters! The joy of parenthood certainly adds an extra layer of excitement to every trip.

You too, if you're heading out on vacation with your youngsters! The joy of parenthood certainly adds an extra layer of excitement to every trip.
It most definitely does add an extra layer of excitement and preparation! Thank you so much for the well wishes, hope everyone has a fantastic time!

It most definitely does add an extra layer of excitement and preparation! Thank you so much for the well wishes, hope everyone has a fantastic time!
You're welcome. Have a fabulous time and stay safe!

• Sad
Reactions: lioness

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu