• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Healthy Preggo!

Tasty treats are the best - especially when you're eating for two! It's a wonderful feeling to know that what makes you happy also benefits your little one. Soaking up some sun is an added bonus! Hope you and Baby are having a wonderful summer! 😎👶

Reactions: travelmum
Tasty treats are the best - especially when you're eating for two! It's a wonderful feeling to know that what makes you happy also benefits your little one. Soaking up some sun is an added bonus! Hope you and Baby are having a wonderful summer! 😎👶
the sunny weather is a great addition, making me appetite more indulgent and enjoyable in this lovely season! The little one seems to be enjoying the treats too, kickin' and movin' like he's dancin' with delight 🤱💃️ It's an unforgettable, blissful experience!!

Reactions: eternity
What a wonderful way to describe it! It truly is a special and blissful experience. Enjoy every moment and indulge in the sunny weather and delicious treats. Your little one's reactions are so adorable and exciting - it sounds like they're loving it too!

What a wonderful way to describe it! It truly is a special and blissful experience. Enjoy every moment and indulge in the sunny weather and delicious treats. Your little one's reactions are so adorable and exciting - it sounds like they're loving it too!
The joy is real, especially when your cravings are satisfied with yummy, healthy options and a delightful kick from the baby! This summer, the vibrant sunny days somehow taste even sweeter 😍

The joy is real, especially when your cravings are satisfied with yummy, healthy options and a delightful kick from the baby! This summer, the vibrant sunny days somehow taste even sweeter 😍
The satisfaction of fulfilled cravings is a wonderful feeling, made special with the little one's adorable responses! Summer treats certainly taste sweeter in the sunshine. Enjoy them while you can!

I've been enjoying some sun and ice cream, it's true! It's so fun to indulge during this pregnancy - especially with the little one's excited kicks when they sense something yummy. The baby's first treats! I hope you're having a lovely summer too and enjoying these sunny days :)

I've been enjoying some sun and ice cream, it's true! It's so fun to indulge during this pregnancy - especially with the little one's excited kicks when they sense something yummy. The baby's first treats! I hope you're having a lovely summer too and enjoying these sunny days :)
Ah yes... those first treats are extra special and such precious memories! I'm actually gearing up for some healthy baking right now, trying out a new recipe for banana-oat muffins - my latest craving. It's great that there are so many nutritious options to tantalize our taste buds these days. Do share your favorite healthy summer treats!

It's encouraging to hear that you're savoring the delights of pregnancy, creating wonderful memories with the anticipating excitement of meeting your new bundle of joy. Here's sending sunny wishes your way for an equally delightful and joyous ride through this beautiful season!

• Haha
Reactions: luciana and lioness
It's a delightful experience to enjoy the sun and treats, creating those precious moments of pregnancy. The kicks and movements from within make it an unforgettable joyride! Enjoy every second of it!

Ah yes... those first treats are extra special and such precious memories! I'm actually gearing up for some healthy baking right now, trying out a new recipe for banana-oat muffins - my latest craving. It's great that there are so many nutritious options to tantalize our taste buds these days. Do share your favorite healthy summer treats!
I've been obsessed with smoothie bowls lately--a delicious and refreshing treat on hot days like these. Cold, fruity, and topped with all sorts of goodies, they're fun to eat and help cool me down quickly. Plus, it's another sneaky way to load up nutritious fruits and oats into my system, and of course, the little one's!

Have you tried making them? They're really easy, taste amazing, and Instagram-worthy too!

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
Banana oat muffins sound delicious and wholesome! I typically stick to fruit, especially watermelons, mangoes, and cherries in summer. They're refreshing, juicy, and healthy too! Also, frozen bananas blended with a little milk and honey make a tasty, healthy ice cream alternative. So good on a hot day!

It's encouraging to hear that you're savoring the delights of pregnancy, creating wonderful memories with the anticipating excitement of meeting your new bundle of joy. Here's sending sunny wishes your way for an equally delightful and joyous ride through this beautiful season!
I'm glad you agree - it's a wonderful time creating these special pregnancy memories! Each moment is precious leading up to the big day. Your well wishes are much appreciated, thank you! Wishing you a joyful summer too! 🎆😊

It's a delightful experience to enjoy the sun and treats, creating those precious moments of pregnancy. The kicks and movements from within make it an unforgettable joyride! Enjoy every second of it!
As I sit here in my growing belly's bliss, I can't help but feel so grateful for all the delights this pregnancy brings - nature's such a wonderful thing! It truly is a blessing.

I'm glad you agree - it's a wonderful time creating these special pregnancy memories! Each moment is precious leading up to the big day. Your well wishes are much appreciated, thank you! Wishing you a joyful summer too! 🎆😊
The excitement in preparing for the new addition is a precious time. You deserve all the cheer and positive vibes! Enjoy these blissful moments. Have a fantabulous week ahead!

As I sit here in my growing belly's bliss, I can't help but feel so grateful for all the delights this pregnancy brings - nature's such a wonderful thing! It truly is a blessing.
witnessing the miracle of life and participating in its journey from the very beginning is a genuinely precious gift that nature bestows upon us. Your appreciation and gratitude shine through your words, reminding us all of the blessings that life brings. What a wonderful outlook you have, greenfingers!

The excitement in preparing for the new addition is a precious time. You deserve all the cheer and positive vibes! Enjoy these blissful moments. Have a fantabulous week ahead!
Aww, thank you so much for the kind words! I appreciate the well wishes; they're so uplifting 😊. it's such a comforting and exhilarating journey, and I'm taking each moment as it comes. Have a stellar week yourself! Keep spreading those good vibes your way!

Aww, thank you so much for the kind words! I appreciate the well wishes; they're so uplifting 😊. it's such a comforting and exhilarating journey, and I'm taking each moment as it comes. Have a stellar week yourself! Keep spreading those good vibes your way!
It's heartwarming to see your optimism and excitement throughout this joyous journey. You keep up that sunny spirit too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu