• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Healthy During Pregnancy

Yes having a dual-purpose item makes it even more worth it! More comfort and convenience, especially when you're sleep-deprived haha.
All these little tips and tricks are lifesavers! There's so much to look forward to beyond the usual pregnancy advice!

Yeah, who knew these pillows were so versatile?! Certainly made things a lot more comfy for me, which was a huge relief given how exhausting the later stages of pregnancy could be. I'm glad we're sharing these tips here; such a helpful thread! :p
It's great to have these suggestions on natural, comfortable remedies. It's quite an insightful read, especially for first-time moms-to-be like myself!

I'm so glad you found it useful - there are so many tips and old wives' tales out there that it's hard to know what's best for you, and as a first-time mom, you want to do everything you can to keep yourself and baby healthy. I found that doing your research early on (without being scared off by some of the more dramatic accounts!) helps prepare you for what lies ahead.

• Love
Reactions: cissy and koala
it's easy to get overwhelmed by all the information out there, especially as a first-time mom. Doing your research and knowing what to expect can really help. Finding trustworthy sources is key - speaking to other experienced moms is so helpful! I found that taking a prenatal class also helped ease my mind, as it prepared me for what to expect during labor and those early days with a newborn. It's an exciting time!

• Haha
Reactions: wisdom
As a first-time mom, I agree that sifting through all of the available information - some of which can be contradictory - can be really overwhelming! I also found taking an educational class very helpful; knowing what to expect and being as prepared as possible really eased my anxiety. I'm due in a few weeks, and just being able to visualize what's to come makes me feel more ready for the whole process - it's such an exciting yet daunting time!

It's great to hear others' experiences and insights; thanks for sharing!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu