• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Healthy During Pregnancy

May your pregnancy be filled with joyous moments and healthy days! Thanks for the well wishes 😊.

• Haha
Reactions: techsavvy
Enjoy the rest of your evening too!

It's so important to keep yourself healthy and well-rested, especially during pregnancy. Have you tried any soothing bath soaks recently? It could help with relaxation and keeping skin nourished too - win-win! 😁

Reactions: koala and queenie
Enjoy the rest of your evening too!

It's so important to keep yourself healthy and well-rested, especially during pregnancy. Have you tried any soothing bath soaks recently? It could help with relaxation and keeping skin nourished too - win-win! 😁
I've been missing my long hot baths ever since becoming pregnant! I've switched over to taking warm showers most days, which helps me relax too. Nothing like a good soak to ease the mind and body, especially with some aromatic bath bombs. It's a great suggestion and one that I'll definitely keep in mind - here's hoping I can indulge in a long soothing bath soon! Have a peaceful night ahead.

You're doing the right thing by switching to warm showers! It's so relaxing and definitely helps keep stress at bay, especially with some aromatherapy. I remember those simple pleasures were such a treat during my pregnancy too. Enjoy your soothing nights and have a peaceful one ahead!

You're doing the right thing by switching to warm showers! It's so relaxing and definitely helps keep stress at bay, especially with some aromatherapy. I remember those simple pleasures were such a treat during my pregnancy too. Enjoy your soothing nights and have a peaceful one ahead!
There's just something so comforting and de-stressing about being in the bathroom with some aromatic scents and warm water - a little sanctuary moment, isn't it?

Have a great night, and stay healthy!

• Love
Reactions: queenie
There's just something so comforting and de-stressing about being in the bathroom with some aromatic scents and warm water - a little sanctuary moment, isn't it?

Mmmmm the scent of aromatherapy provides an additional relaxing sensation. Along with the warm water, it's a luxurious experience that helps to reset your senses.

Sleep tight and sweet dreams ahead!

Ahhh, I couldn't agree more! A good soak is akin to stepping into a little sanctuary Hope you have a good rest ahead too, keep snug and cozy!

Same to you - enjoy some you time and a lovely evening ahead!

Same to you - enjoy some you time and a lovely evening ahead!
Time to myself is such a precious commodity these days! I'll definitely cherish every minute of this evening relaxation. Thanks for the well wishes, do enjoy yourself too and have a fabulous night ahead!

Time to myself is such a precious commodity these days! I'll definitely cherish every minute of this evening relaxation. Thanks for the well wishes, do enjoy yourself too and have a fabulous night ahead!
Cherish these moments, they're so special, aren't they? Enjoy the rest of your alone time, you deserve some tranquility. Have a wonderful evening!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu